Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,284 members, 7,811,838 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder (14209 Views)

"Female In Nigeria" Facebook Group Founder Meets Mark Zuckerberg In USA (Photo) / Cheap And Reliable Web Hosting Re-seller Account For Web Business. / Facebook Is Offline ....IS Facebook Under Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Bonapart(m): 6:50am On Mar 20, 2015
darepoju:
I just hope it does in CASH....
for sure...... "He chose to be poor that we through His poverty might become rich"
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by emmanuel45(m): 8:53am On Mar 20, 2015
Online and Offline, they both have there places separately in Nigeria Market. In as much as alot of Nigerians shuffles the net everyday they are still skeptic on the idea of paying for a product or service online due to the state of the nation security, offline marketing still also strives well especially in case of reference. At SMART PHONES HOME, in as much as we take much priority on reaching the large audience, both offline and online methodology is been drawn. The most Important of it is to keep the HUSTLE with LOYALTY and earn the RESPECT in Nigeria Gadget Market.
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Nobody: 8:59am On Mar 20, 2015
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 20, 2015
Speakdatruth:
pls tell me abt cchub
It's a start up incubation center. Abeg! Just Google CCHUB Lagos.
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Speakdatruth: 10:15am On Mar 20, 2015
Brandnew2:
It's a start up incubation center. Abeg! Just Google CCHUB Lagos.
tnks
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by purplekayc(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2015
Theres still a lot of untapped feild in IT in nigeria.
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by sinorte: 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mr Seun please kindly help!
>
> Please while trying to reply to a topic, 'I Think I'm Being Controlled By
> Unknown Spirit- I Need Islamic Deliverance' I unwittingly answered to a
> question which now made the quote "I believe that there is no god/God but
> Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet." to appear on my profile.
>
> Please is there anyway I could pull this away. I've made some efforts but I
> was not getting how to.
>
> Thanks once again for your prompt response and assistance.
>
> Regards,
> Sinorte
Seun:

http://techcabal.com/2015/02/18/dear-internet-entrepreneur-hustle-actually-offline/

1 Like

Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by bigtt76(f): 3:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nairaland's model is different! She's not a commercial entity but rather a free public forum.

Vstuffs:
What about Nairaland
Did they also do offline marketing
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by bigtt76(f): 3:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
grin Bolded would be a great solution to implement against trollers

sinorte:
Mr Seun please kindly help!
>
> Please while trying to reply to a topic, 'I Think I'm Being Controlled By
> Unknown Spirit- I Need Islamic Deliverance' I unwittingly answered to a
> question which now made the quote "I believe that there is no god/God but
> Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet.
" to appear on my profile.
>
> Please is there anyway I could pull this away. I've made some efforts but I
> was not getting how to.
>
> Thanks once again for your prompt response and assistance.
>
> Regards,
> Sinorte
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by samkolo(m): 1:02am On Mar 21, 2015
hi...anyone that wants to sell Google AdSense account should contact me ASAP
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by arsetalks(m): 12:03am On Mar 22, 2015
Seun:

http://techcabal.com/2015/02/18/dear-internet-entrepreneur-hustle-actually-offline/
Seun, can you please delete this account itoritseju? She is my ex, she died exactly 10 months today. I mistakenly stumbled upon it on the webmaster section while looking for couple of Nigeria celebrity blogs to acquire. Please delete this account for my sake. It is depressing for me, and I may find myself checking her post out every now and then. Please do me this favour.

If you want proof that she is dead and I am not being malicious, go on facebook and search for Toju Olley-Douglas.
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Seun(m): 4:35am On Mar 22, 2015
arsetalks:
Seun, can you please delete this account itoritseju? She is my ex, she died exactly 10 months today. I mistakenly stumbled upon it on the webmaster section while looking for couple of Nigeria celebrity blogs to acquire. Please delete this account for my sake. It is depressing for me, and I may find myself checking her post out every now and then. Please do me this favour.

If you want proof that she is dead and I am not being malicious, go on facebook and search for Toju Olley-Douglas.
This is a very selfish request. Can you imagine if Steve Job's wife said that she wants all records about the existence of her late husband to be deleted to make it easy for her to forget that he ever existed? When people die it's important to allow their good works to be remembered.

4 Likes

Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Seun(m): 4:36am On Mar 22, 2015
arsetalks:

This is a very selfish request. Can you imagine Awolowo's wife saying that she wants all records about the existence of her late husband to be deleted to make it easy for her to forget that he ever existed? When people die it's important to allow their good works to be remembered.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by anonimi: 5:07am On Mar 22, 2015
Seun:
This is a very selfish request. Can you imagine Awolowo's wife saying that she wants all records about the existence of her late husband to be deleted to make it easy for her to forget that he ever existed? When people die it's important to allow their good works to be remembered. If I die, I hope that the people I live behind will not choose to delete all records of my existence in the world just to make it easier to forget me.

Beautiful, very philosophical post.
Cheers!
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by azpekuliar: 5:43am On Mar 22, 2015
Seun:
This is a very selfish request. Can you imagine if Steve Job's wife said that she wants all records about the existence of her late husband to be deleted to make it easy for her to forget that he ever existed? When people die it's important to allow their good works to be remembered.

Which even brings me to the question, what happened to the 'deactivate' button? A few weeks ago, I had intended to deactivate this handle, not to quit the site though, but open & operate a new handle. Wouldn't you consider that as selfish - keep handles of members on the site active against their wish? At least such members aeren't dead, so it's not about any 3rd parties making that decision for them.
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by Seun(m): 5:47am On Mar 22, 2015
azpekuliar:
Which even brings me to the question, what happened to the 'deactivate' button? A few weeks ago, I had intended to deactivate this handle, not to quit the site though, but open & operate a new handle. Wouldn't you consider that as selfish - keep handles of members on the site active against their wish? At least such members aeren't dead, so it's not about any 3rd parties making that decision for them.
Let's not derail this thread further sir. You should be able to deactivate your account now. There was a bug which prevented it earlier.
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by arsetalks(m): 6:53am On Mar 22, 2015
Seun:
This is a very selfish request. Can you imagine Awolowo's wife saying that she wants all records about the existence of her late husband to be deleted to make it easy for her to forget that he ever existed? When people die it's important to allow their good works to be remembered.
hmmm. Didn't think of it the way you did.

Thanks.
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by ERCROSS(m): 4:00am On Apr 01, 2015
Seun:

Broz... U talk sense jare...
Egbon... Which one old pass between ur profile pics and this site itself...

No ban me ooo... Na question I dey ask oooo grin
]
Re: The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder by zedamani: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2015
simplemach:
Pls somebody with better understanding should help me xplain.

Lol Basically just saying that starting up a business is not easy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sample Script- Profile Wall Of Facebook / How To Setup Your Own Web Design Business / This Is What Google Adsense Said Every Blogger Must Do Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.