Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,041 members, 7,859,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:41 PM

Nigerians Should Wake Up To The Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Should Wake Up To The Truth (580 Views)

Igbos Should Wake Up. There Will Never Be A Biafra. / Igbo's Should Wake Up , Biafra Is A Dream - Etcetera / Shariarizing Nigeria: Educated Moronic Igbos Should Wake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Should Wake Up To The Truth by fortunella: 11:14pm On Mar 19, 2015
This is the time for Africa to wake up to the truth and realities on the ground. Afica's largest party symbolised by the big umbrella has the capacity to accommodate everybody and is set to yet again claim victory at the polls however the opposition party APC sensing it's impending loses is quick to spread falsehood as a means to cause confusion and create anarchy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Wake Up To The Truth by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 19, 2015
Change the changer. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Should Wake Up To The Truth by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 19, 2015
That Okorocha dance got me laughing...

The person that took the snapshop is ehhh.. Anyway, i always tell my friends that GMB will remain Nigerian First Online President while GEJ will be Nigerian President at Aso Rock come 28 March. Someone should take me serious cos it was same thing i told my Anambra friends that elections are not won online. Later, Ngige became Online Governor in Anambra State while Obiano is our Governor at Government house.

Don't correct my English.
Re: Nigerians Should Wake Up To The Truth by richol(m): 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
GEJ ALL THE WAY....NON STOP.....TO THE ROCK CALLED ASO
Re: Nigerians Should Wake Up To The Truth by Adminisher: 11:27pm On Mar 19, 2015
alfred5:
That Okorocha dance got me laughing...

The person that took the snapshop is ehhh.. Anyway, i always tell my friend that GMB will remain Nigerian First Online President while GEJ will be Nigerian President at Aso Rock come 28 Match. Someone should tell me serious cos it was same thing i told my Anambra friends that they don't win elections online. Later, Ngige became Online Governor in Anambra State while Obiano is our Governor at Government house.

Don't correct my English.

There is nothing stopping BUHARI and you know it.There is no PDP. Everybody is for himself. The party is in disarray. The middle class of Nigeria has chosen sides and it is only tribalists and religious chauvinists who can smell the coffee m

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Should Wake Up To The Truth by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 19, 2015
Adminisher:

There is nothing stopping BUHARI and you know it.There is no PDP. Everybody is for himself. The party is in disarray. The middle class of Nigeria has chosen sides and it is only tribalists and religious chauvinists who can smell the coffee m

Who are the middle class?.

(1) (Reply)

‘father Of Singapore’ Lee Kuan Yew Dies At 91. / What Is Foolishness / Breaking:Several Banks In Owo, Ondo State Attacked By Robbers , Bank Set On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.