Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

I Need A Laptop - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need A Laptop (497 Views)

Get A Laptop For As Low As N12,000 / How To Get A Laptop For A Dirty cheap Price Of #4000 / A Laptop And Palmtop Pricelist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Laptop by zogo(m): 12:13am On Jan 18, 2009
i need laptop in school to start making litle cash. plz can u give any biz guide to me?
Re: I Need A Laptop by kingville(m): 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2009
Hello i can guide you on a biz that you can use to get your own laptop
this is what i used in getting my first laptop and my first car.
contact me feelkc2000@yahoo.ca
or call me 07034696655
Re: I Need A Laptop by pito: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2009
If u are in need of profitable biz guide to make money legitimately, visit www.MakeMoneyNowNigeria.com and make your choice from the wide range of business opportunities on the site.

Cheeers
Re: I Need A Laptop by ihewulezi: 3:36pm On Feb 02, 2009
Hello friend,
A laptop wont be the only thing you'll have by the time you visit www.networkofmillionaires..com
Just apply the strategies you'll find there, and you'll be able to afford anything you need.
Re: I Need A Laptop by yoshimitsu(m): 9:43pm On Feb 02, 2009
I want to sell a used POWERFULL!! Dell Latitude C840 Laptop. I want to sell it for 50,000 naira with a dead battery or 62,000 with a brand new battery.
Below are features of this laptop. (USE WWW.GOOGLE.COM to find out more features. Anyone interested call 0805-838-2034

Key Features:

Processor: Pentium 4 M
Hard Drive: 60 GB
NVIDIA G-FORCE Graphics Controller
Processor Speed: 2.0 GHz
512 MB RAM with maximum of 1GB Expansion
Can carry TWO batteries at the same time for maximum battery power of 6 hours
DVD/CD Rewrittable Drives
Floppy Drive: 3.5" 1.44 MB Floppy Drive
Wireless Network Enabled
Infrared Capability
Genuine Windows XP Professional
Comes with multiple MTN illegal browsing Software including SOLIBAY, IP hiders, PROXY Finders and Others.
Can Carry Two Hard Drives at the same time
Can Carry Two CD ROM Drives

Please note I will post the picture later, please be patient.

(1) (Reply)

Clothes, Fabrics, Laces, Wrappers, And Ladies Assecories! / You Need Diesel / START EARNING QUICK CASH NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.