Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,016 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Photo Of The Day: See How Woman And Men Prepare For Work - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo Of The Day: See How Woman And Men Prepare For Work (1029 Views)

A Nigerian Prisoner Is Fed With 14k Per Day. See How A Nigerian Reacted. (photo) / When You Ask Your Local Girlfriend To Prepare Pepper Soup For You ( Pics) / Photo Of The Day - See What Happens When You Ask A Bornagain Girl For Bleep CHAT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of The Day: See How Woman And Men Prepare For Work by Eboh4z: 1:28am On Mar 20, 2015
How true is this pics .........

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: See How Woman And Men Prepare For Work by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 20, 2015
That's why they are women.
Re: Photo Of The Day: See How Woman And Men Prepare For Work by jamex93(m): 1:38am On Mar 20, 2015
women n their problems
Re: Photo Of The Day: See How Woman And Men Prepare For Work by kestolove95(m): 1:41am On Mar 20, 2015
Wit all dix tin sum of dem still ugli..mostly. Dox yoruba gurls with big big sumtin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: See How Woman And Men Prepare For Work by propzncribz: 2:09am On Mar 20, 2015
Lol for real

1 Like

Re: Photo Of The Day: See How Woman And Men Prepare For Work by walexGodson(m): 2:12am On Mar 20, 2015
Women no dey kaka ni(poopoo)?
Re: Photo Of The Day: See How Woman And Men Prepare For Work by HrtBrkSteve(m): 2:34am On Mar 20, 2015
Almost Correct!
But that 09:30 is exaggerated fa and that 07:10 is an understatement.
Re: Photo Of The Day: See How Woman And Men Prepare For Work by jeffizy(m): 2:43am On Mar 20, 2015
cry I remember Sunday mornings when I was growing up.
We dey wait tire for the ladies in the house. grin
Re: Photo Of The Day: See How Woman And Men Prepare For Work by ScaryLolu: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2015
jeffizy:
cry I remember Sunday mornings when I was growing up.
We dey wait tire for the ladies in the house. grin
Sunday morning na always fight for house especially if the man na pastor

(1) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture: Wedding Edition / See Who Mourinho Blamed For Chelsea's Loss (pics) / Funny Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.