Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Horrible Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Horrible Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death (727 Views)

Man Rapes 17-Year-Old Twin Sisters, Impregnates One, Gives Her N20k For Abortion / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel / Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Horrible Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by danieljune(m): 5:00am On Mar 20, 2015
An Abeokuta Magistrate's Court in Thursday ordered the detention of Oyejide Micheal in Ibara prison, for allegedly raping his girlfriend to death.
The 25-year old is being held on charges of conspiracy, rape and murder.
The accused whose appeal was not taken by the court, will have another day in court on June 5.
His co-conspirator with whom he is believed to have carried out the act is currently at.....http://www.mediareachout.com/?p=24583

Re: Horrible Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by fromnigeria(m): 5:49am On Mar 20, 2015
A man without self-control is doomed! ---Nebi
Re: Horrible Man Rapes Girlfriend To Death by seunlayi(m): 6:25am On Mar 20, 2015
even if ko-i na bastard, lack of self control is suicidal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Ran Into Governor Chime's Convoy In Error But Was Jailed ...injustice / This Woman Steals Alcohol In A Store..see Where She Hid It While Her Son Watched / JAMB Has Finally Destroyed My Life. What Am I Going To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.