Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,011 members, 7,863,669 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:00 PM

Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. (2476 Views)

#ondodecides: People Chasing Away APC Chairman / Buhari Breaks His Fast With APC Leaders / Wike Planning To Run Away—APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by biafranqueen: 8:08am On Mar 20, 2015
asadike:
oh oh, u see what am talking about. Ndi ala adigi nmas.
Nne we just thank God our eyes are clear thats all!
Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by Jesusloveyou: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I will believe this the day Buhari takes away the sins of Tinubu, Atiku & Saraki..
buhari wil stop d corruption of nigeria,he wil jail d most corrupt president in africa.in pej voice:i no fit de carry food give my husband for prison,sai buhari,d saviour of nigeria from corruption.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by Jesusloveyou: 8:42am On Mar 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
[/s]

Were not buying let him run for Dura LGA
Aso Rock has no vacancy until 2019
sai buhari,our saviour from d hand of d wicked saTANiod,to take d ogogoro man to jail,i can't wait to see gej in prison.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by kunle1960: 8:45am On Mar 20, 2015
God punish APC and their messiahs
Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:25am On Mar 20, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
buhari wil stop d corruption of nigeria,he wil jail d most corrupt president in africa.in pej voice:i no fit de carry food give my husband for prison,sai buhari,d saviour of nigeria from corruption.
that means Amechi, Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, Patricia Ette etc will all be jailed if Buhari wins
Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:38am On Mar 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
Well they said after March elections they will have amnesty from past transgressions so in all actuality that is exactly the point Governor Rotten is making when he says Buhari will forgive all past crimes/sins of APC members.
that means they are promising us change in reverse gear. I pity people that are believing this APC's..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by mcfynest(m): 9:40am On Mar 20, 2015
biafranqueen:
[/s]

[s]
biafranqueen:
[/s]

the pix you used is actually funny. so you want to quote scripture? have you forgotten what sambo said when he was in Kaduna? i mean have about buhari not being a true Muslim because his VP has 5000 churches

no pretence here, i know you have personal grievances with buhari but you should also know that buhari is the true saviour Nigeria needs now.

buhari is matching to aso rock
Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by babadee1(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2015
OP, where is your source for this story? Until you include a link to a credible news source this story is presumed to be fake.
Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by Bitterleafsoup: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2017
Oklander:
What these means is that Jona is a sin to this country and since he is going to be taken away by Buhari come March 28, you can therefore say, 'Buhari will take our sin away' grin
I bet you regret all the rubbish you wrote by now?
Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by Bitterleafsoup: 11:58am On Nov 06, 2017
mcfynest:
[s]

the pix you used is actually funny. so you want to quote scripture? have you forgotten what sambo said when he was in Kaduna? i mean have about buhari not being a true Muslim because his VP has 5000 churches

no pretence here, i know you have personal grievances with buhari but you should also know that buhari is the true saviour Nigeria needs now.

buhari is matching to aso rock
How do you feel about your Presidope now? Or is that even him, cause he sure looks different after his 6 months in London?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by Bitterleafsoup: 11:59am On Nov 06, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
that means they are promising us change in reverse gear. I pity people that are believing this APC's..
We tried to warn them....
Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
We tried to warn them....
I'm happy because we(even Buhari's asslickers) are all In it together cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by fabianjay101(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2017
hmmmm
Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by Oklander: 7:59am On Nov 10, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
I bet you regret all the rubbish you wrote by now?
Stop mentioning me with your retardedness! I will chose Buhari over Jonathan over and over again.
Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by Bitterleafsoup: 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
Oklander:
Stop mentioning me with your retardedness! I will chose Buhari over Jonathan over and over again.
Of course a zombie never grows back his brain what was I thinking?
Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by kpopdgeneral: 2:13pm On Nov 10, 2017
Whoever wrote or said this made a very big mistake. Nobody can be compared to/with Jesus Christ. How can APC leaders called Buhari lamb of God?
It is very pathetic and sympathetic.
Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by Oklander: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:
Of course a zombie never grows back his brain what was I thinking?
You have nothing to think, the election loss stripped you off the lil mucus you called brain, so how can you think?!. I have never seen a set of hateful retards as you foools before. I said earlier that you get off my mention with your stu.pidity, but obviously you had no sense to accept that, so I would free you to your madness while I treat you to what fits your shameless kinds, ignoring you henceforth, you can keep the mentions coming if that would alleviate your chronic pain accrued from the election loss of years ago. ...Fuc.ktard!!!
Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by Bitterleafsoup: 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2017
Oklander:
You have nothing to think, the election loss stripped you off the lil mucus you called brain, so how can you think?!. I have never seen a set of hateful retards as you foools before. I said earlier that you get off my mention with your stu.pidity, but obviously you had no sense to accept that, so I would free you to your madness while I treat you to what fits your shameless kinds, ignoring you henceforth, you can keep the mentions coming if that would alleviate your chronic pain accrued from the election loss of years ago. ...Fuc.ktard!!!
Sorry for your life you seem very angry, poverty must be finishing you up grin
Re: Buhari Is The Lamb Of GOD That Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders. by dnawah(m): 4:03am On Nov 18, 2017
biafranqueen:
S-H-O-C-K-I-N-G!!!
Buhari is the lamb of GOD that Will Take Our Sins Away - APC Leaders.

The Presidential candidate of the Nigerian first Islamic party, the APC, Muhammadu Buhari (73) has been presented by his party leadership, as the Lamb of God, that will take away the sins of Nigerians if voted into power.

Mr Dele Momodu while addressing APC supporters on the reasons Buhari, the Jihadist, who announced in 2001, that it is his obligation to ensure that Sharia law will be established in all corners of Nigeria, said that Buhari is Nigerian Messiah and Christ.

Buhari two years later, while contesting against former President Obasanjo called on Muslims to only vote for Muslim candidate to ensure that the work of Allah was not impeded by infidels.

The APC's candidate's campaign started crashing since the election was postponed. His campaigning security became meaningless as the Nigerian troops have crushed the Boko haram members, Buhari said that the US will help him to crush in his first 3 months in office.

The revelation of Buhari's godfather and sponsor, Bola Tinubu in a Video release, as Africa's most corrupt politician and lagos biggest landlord took away every inch of integrity and trust on Buhari and his party the APC.
Buhari is trailing in the latest poll of polls with 34%, while President Jonathan who have the last week momentum is leading at 58%. The rest are still undecided. - Hope For Nigeria.

We BELIEVE IN GEJ and supports his re-election bid.

#March4Goodluck.
#VoteWise, #Vote4GEJ.
#ForwardMarch #Nigeria!!!

It is your Choice. #ForwardEver, or Moving #BackWard.
#PEACE or #Violence. Nigerians have chosen #GEJ!!!!

LIKE www.fb.com/hopefornigeria Page, if U have not done that already.
Feel FREE to SHARE & TAG Yourself
Boko Haram members are someone's brother, friend and Neighbour. Join Hands To Win The fight Against Terror: Report any suspicious activity to the law enforcement agencies, as that will save lives.
Join Nigeria's First Facebook Community Page!
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/onfacebook
http://www.hopefornigeriaonline.com/LikeUs — with Precious Almira and Alechenu Olobo Matthew at Re-Elect President Goodluck Jonathan
if una win 2019 then make una know say God no dey jealous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Fact You Never Noticed About APC – Add Yours!! / Meet The First Female Governor- Elect In Nigeria, Aisha Jummai / Photos From Gov. Adams Oshiomole & Lara Fortes Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.