Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football (31406 Views)

Militants Playing Football On Benin-Lagos Expressway - Ehiwario Jude (Video,Pic) / Umana Umana Pictured Playing Football Today / El-Rufai Playing Football Barefooted Wearing Native Attire & Eyeglass(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Raiders: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2015
chrisviral:

PEJ get enough hope for where u dey grin
I don hear you Mr Grammer Nazi
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Sulkhanate: 10:14am On Mar 20, 2015
what a jester!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by slap1(m): 10:19am On Mar 20, 2015
I wonder what people gain from insulting the president. If you don't love him, shut up and vote him out.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by joystickextendr: 10:21am On Mar 20, 2015
chai jona don suffer from some nlanders o see wicked comments

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2015
ebiagtales:

U go don't born 4-yr-old pikin before baba go return to Daura o...think twice
ok. U mean after march 28th 2015
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2015
Bluetooth2:

Hediot
himdiot..
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by chrisviral(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Raiders:
I don hear you Mr Grammer Nazi

Na joke but see

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=grammer
grammer
That's how idiots spell "grammar."
like omg your grammer is so bad!
by Miro May 03, 2005

It's grammar
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by organic973: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2015
GEJ is just the right man his eyes are everywhere even in sports.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Raiders: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2015
chrisviral:

Na joke but see

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=grammer
grammer
That's how idiots spell "grammar."
like omg your grammer is so bad!
by Miro May 03, 2005

It's grammar
okay. Mr Nazi grammer. You need to get a life and get off my d1ck. Nazi grammer
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by chrisviral(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2015
Raiders:
okay. Mr Nazi grammer. You need to get a life and get off my d1ck. Nazi grammer

Spell it correctly "Grammar" Haba! You're too old for this.
It's Grammar Nazi sha, for the record.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by xest(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2015
makzeze:
Is he playing the farewell match, the clueless.

By the way who told him he can play with babban riga(agbada).
your children will call u clueless too. One good turn deserves anoda.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by xest(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2015
hadizadeezy:
E no even fit am, clueless man kawai! Mtcheeeew
your generation will call u clueless too. Wat can u do?
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by ShySteady(m): 10:35am On Mar 20, 2015
He's warming up for his second tenure.
Meanwhile, go tell GMB to play football for just five minutes in shorts. I bet he will faint or collapse.
I prefer a fit President to one who wants to squander our taxes on his health.
makzeze:

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Raiders: 10:36am On Mar 20, 2015
chrisviral:

Spell it correctly "Grammar" Haba! You're too old for this.
It's Grammar Nazi sha, for the record.
we are not in an English class so you shouldnt be worried about people's grammar as long as you understand what they are trying to say. Anyway, thanks for the correction Mr Grammar Nazi
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by 9jatatafo(m): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2015
Tapping soccer
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by danielayodele16(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2015
HAiters will always see d truth and would neva want to talk about it. Enemies, eyin da? GEJ carry on!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Mufasa27(m): 10:53am On Mar 20, 2015
president Jonathan AKA Lionel messi....
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by wonlasewonimi: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2015
I need Ryan Shawcross to come and do the needful to speed up his Otuoke trip.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by CuteMaryJ: 10:56am On Mar 20, 2015
Can you imagine? We don't want a president that will be playing football with our lives and destiny. We don't want a clueless president that will be busy playing soccer while boko haram is killing us. Your house is on fire and you are busy playing ball. Can you imagine such nonsense!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by reemix123(m): 11:03am On Mar 20, 2015
uzomarinze11:
President Jonathan no dey at all.

Recently he was pictured jogging in the streets of Abuja.This town around he was pictured playing football.See photo below

Source

Its an old picture and its not abuja it was for the new stadium in bayelsa
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Forwetinnah: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2015
makzeze:

Teeh your Mallam to come gba ball na make we see. Person wey never get stamina stand finisss??

My Presido. .no dulling!! Ahead ahead!!
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Forwetinnah: 11:24am On Mar 20, 2015
Raiders:
Your days as president are number

His days are Alphabets undecided
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by makzeze: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2015
ShySteady:
He's warming up for his second tenure.
Meanwhile, go tell GMB to play football for just five minutes in shorts. I bet he will faint or collapse.
I prefer a fit President to one who wants to squander our taxes on his health.
IT IS LIKE YOU THIS GEJites are contaminated with Jazz. How can u support an administration that has left you insecured, unemployed, electric powerless and economically shattered? think twice my fellow conutry man.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by makzeze: 11:26am On Mar 20, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Teeh your Mallam to come gba ball na make we see. Person wey never get stamina stand finisss??

My Presido. .no dulling!! Ahead ahead!!
IT IS LIKE YOU THIS GEJites are contaminated with Jazz. How can u support an administration that has left you insecured, unemployed, electric powerless and economically shattered? think twice my fellow conutry man.
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
kai! I don kill me pinis por here. Adondai grin grin
kai, me no pit kill ferson my vrother. I be bery bery gaod ferson. Haba my preind. grin grin
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Forwetinnah: 11:32am On Mar 20, 2015
makzeze:

I am thinking my brother..that's why I know the problems listed above didn't start in 2011?? You should have been chanting this mantra since 1999. It is the APC and it's supporters that are jinxed. ..imagine the rot in APC states, and you want the same clowns at the Federal level? For which planet??
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by aLgoridim(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2015
My dear president will be remembered for kicking football but not against corruption.

grin
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:47am On Mar 20, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
kai, me no pit kill ferson my vrother. I be bery bery gaod ferson. Haba my preind. grin grin
kai! Dis my inyarinya prend punny pinis walahi talahi.. grin
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:57am On Mar 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
kai! Dis my inyarinya prend punny pinis walahi talahi.. grin
grin grin
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by Adyrin(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
Raiders:
okay. Thanks for the correction Mr Gammer Nazi
GRAMMAR tongue tongue tongue kiss
Re: Photo Of President Jonathan Playing Football by chiefolododo(m): 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Madness if you ask me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita / Aftermath Of Catholic Church Bombing In Malali, Kaduna / Nigeria Third Worst Governed Country In The World - CGGI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.