Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Propertis For Sale In Benin City - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Propertis For Sale In Benin City (6966 Views)

Arthur Oats Propertis!!!!! Abuja! / Require Information About Propertis In This Areas-contact / Check These Cheap But Available Propertis Out @ Lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Propertis For Sale In Benin City by h02enoog(m): 8:41am On Jan 18, 2009
Hi guys, i am looking for properties for sale in Benin City, Edo State.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by higznet(m): 11:15am On Jan 18, 2009
do you mean that you are looking for properties to buy in benin city? if yes, what kind of properties do you want? land or houses? if land, what size, which area and how much do you have to spend? if houses, what kind of house? is it boungalow, duplex, semi-detached duplex, two, four or six flats, number of rooms, BQ etc and how much do you want to spend?
where are you based and how soon do you want the properties?
i'm a benin based surveyor. i buy, sell and help people acquire properties in benin city, lagos, abuja and port harcourt. i'm presently on holidays in london and will be in nigeria thursday next week. call me on +447818850306 till wednesday or on 08050415233 / 08067777484 afterwards. you can send me an email on higznet@yahoo.com. TAKE CARE.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by GogoGee: 1:31am On Jan 19, 2009
Oga surveyor
If u geniune,gv me ur address in london i will urgently meet u personally b4 u leave on thurday 2 9ja as u claim.
If u also say u a surveyor and rm benin,plz let me hv ur office address in Benin and church u attend jus to assure u real on who u say u are and send friends 2 investegate,then i can flo abt properties with you.
Cheers.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by austino4: 6:10am On Jan 19, 2009
h02enoog,

My name is Austin and I live in Los Angeles. E-mail me at austinthepresident@yahoo.com so I can give you my telephone #. I own several properties in Benin. The Agency that bought me all my properties is called Omorodion Builders. They are located along Sapele Road. Their Telephone #s are 08022586631, 07084927359, 052880257. You may want to contact them. Ask to speak to the CEO, Festus Aghedo. Festus used to live in Dallas and Atlanta doing Real Estate business big time. He is now based in Nigeria. He is very genuine. Good luck.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by higznet(m): 10:37am On Jan 19, 2009
GogoGee,
i appreciate the fact that you've to be carefull when doing business with people you don't know but your choice of words in your email is rude & uncalled for. i advice you learn how to send professional emails when you want to do business anywhere in the world. if you read my email again carefully you'll see my telephone numbers. call me if you want to do business with me and I'll answer all your questions, tell you how we can hook up & tell you more about buying properties in Benin city.
FYI (for your information), i met up with h02enoog yesterday around clapham junction and we chatted for about 3 hours. i hope to deliver a good & cheap 4 flats building to him when i get to Benin city. i live in SE28 postcode in London. I'll be around Woolwich town centre around 12.22pm today in-case you read this email before that time and you want to hook up with me. enjoy your day.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by GogoGee: 1:41am On Jan 20, 2009
Posted by: GogoGee
Insert Quote
Oga surveyor
If u geniune,gv me ur address in london i will urgently meet u personally b4 u leave on thurday 2 9ja as u claim.
If u also say u a surveyor and rm benin,plz let me hv ur office address in Benin and church u attend jus to assure u real on who u say u are and send friends 2 investegate,then i can flo abt properties with you.
Cheers

Men cool, i was in no way rude in my write-up,i only ask u to provide ur address in Benin and church of worship just to be sure of who i will be communicating with is real and that i will appreciate if u prove u geniune. That not insult or a negative tune and i never said ur fake(That will hv been rude of me),my writting to you shows am serious and with intention to rapour with you.
I prefer posting on nairaland and people also giving detail on d forum, it gives confidenciality and credibility on an individual or particular business.
I got ur msg late and cant meet for now,but will ask my question here and will appreciate ur replies b4 tryin to ring u or chat on msn if need arise.
Regards
Talk soon
God bless.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by magicfairy(m): 2:56am On Jan 20, 2009
With all due respect GogoGee, you were rude and very unprofessional in your posting. If you are serious about doing business any where in this world,please show a little respect to the person on the other side. No be fight, fight! A little humility and respect goes a long way in telling the person you are,even if one hasn't met you.
Stay blessed.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by peace2all(m): 7:13am On Jan 20, 2009
What an aggressive way of communication/doing business.

God help us Benin people.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by higznet(m): 2:40pm On Jan 20, 2009
h02enoog,
as discussed on the phone today, I'll email the pictures of the houses to you when i get to Benin city. God bless you.

magicfairy & peace2all,
thanks for your observation and advice to GogoGee. God bless both of you.

GogoGee
call me on my Nigerian phone numbers (08050415233/0806777484) from Friday onwards if you want to do business with me. note that I'll not reply anymore of your email to me. if you are sure of your genuineness like ho2enoog, call me to know if i sound like a human being or a fake spirit. enjoy your day.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by GogoGee: 4:05am On Jan 21, 2009
APOLOGIES.
I will ring you satuaday and ask me questions.
1 love.
God is on d throne.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by h02enoog(m): 4:20am On Jan 26, 2009
hi am looking for plots, buildings

hingnet

am based in dublin, ireland
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by GogoGee: 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2009
FYI (for your information), i met up with h02enoog yesterday around clapham junction and we chatted for about 3 hours. i hope to deliver a good & cheap 4 flats building to him when i get to Benin city. i live in SE28 postcode in London. I'll be around Woolwich town centre around 12.22pm today in-case you read this email before that time and you want to hook up with me. enjoy your day[/color]

[color=#990000]ALART

Higznet claimed to hv spoking to h02enoog on phn(20th jan) and that they hv also meet round Clampton junction according to his post on 19th jan,so meaning they meet 18th january b4 chating on phnone 20th january.

hi am looking for plots, buildings

hingnet

[/color][color=#006600]

According to Ho2engoog post today he was notifying Hingnet he's lookin 4 plots,building and he(h02enoog) is based in dublin ireland.
My question is why introducing him self again that he reside in Dublin to Mr Hingnet? As i suppose Hingnet should already know him since they been in touch b4 on phn and hv meet physically in Clampton junction,london(reading rm their post)?
Wonders shall never end.
Nairalanders Beware.
God is watching us.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by GogoGee: 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2009
Lots of question on ho2engoog and hingnet but will ask later.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by Benuromi: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2009
Please everyone, i need advise as am novice to this building stuff. I have a land 100 by 100 in UROMI, EDO STATE. I want to use 100 by 50 to build 4 bedroom bungalow and 3 bedroom flat which will be build together with 4bedrooms bungalow facing the main gate and 3 bedroom flat facing behind.
The 4 bedroom bungalow will consist of:
One visitors room( for unwanted guest) linking only to the sitting room( small toilet close to visitor if possible)
Big setting room with dinning area,
Kitchen and small storage room,
2 master bed room with own bath and toilet.
2 double rooms with 1 bath and toilet to share.
Nice design pillars at the front of the house.
Attach at the back will be the 3 bedroom flats with 1 toilet and bath.
If possible to see a picture, i will appreciate.
My email address is goodtobegood2003@yahoo.co.uk.
All suggest welcome.
Thanks alot.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by higznet(m): 3:44pm On Mar 09, 2009
GogoGee,
good observation on

"hi am looking for plots, buildings

hingnet

According to Ho2engoog post today he was notifying Hingnet he's lookin 4 plots,building and he(h02enoog) is based in dublin ireland.
My question is why introducing him self again that he reside in Dublin to Mr Hingnet? As i suppose Hingnet should already know him since they been in touch b4 on phn and hv meet physically in Clampton junction,london(reading rm their post)?"

cant remember h02enoog stating where he lives in the UK before he stated that he lives in dublin. like i said we had a 3 hrs tet-a-tet at clapham junction before i travelled to benin. all the same pls direct your email to him so he explains himself.

Benuromi

my younger brother is an architect in Germany, u can reach him on +491758731095. his name is aro, for a little fee he can design a sweet boungalow for u to build whenever u get to uromi. note that architects hardly parrade their designs for free online. goodluck.
u can reach me on +2348050415233 if u want ti discuss it further.
thanks.
ehi.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by Benuromi: 12:21am On May 04, 2009
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City
« #13 on: January 31, 2009, 08:03 PM »

Please everyone, i need advise as am novice to this building stuff. I have a land 100 by 100 in UROMI, EDO STATE. I want to use 100 by 50 to build 5 bedroom bungalow
One visitors room( for unwanted guest) linking only to the sitting room( small toilet close to visitor if possible)
3 master bed room with own bath and toilet.
All suggest welcome.
Thanks alot.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by Benuromi: 12:23am On May 04, 2009
Please everyone, i need advise as am novice to this building stuff. I have a land 100 by 100 in UROMI, EDO STATE. I want to use 100 by 50 to build 5 bedroom bungalow
3 master bed room with own bath and toilet.
All suggest welcome. If possible how much will it cost me. rough estimate.
Thanks alot.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by snowdrops(m): 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2009
Interesting thread.
If anyone knows come current genuin properties [four flats] in Benin please let us know.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by FunkySaze: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2009
I have a property for sale in a nice area of GRA Benin,
The land is Measuring 85 x 150 if anyone is interested
please E-mail me on sazezeko@yahoo.com or call me at 08071751217.
Stay Blessed
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by snowdrops(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2009
Funky Saze:

I have a property for sale in a nice area of GRA Benin,
The land is Measuring 85 x 150 if anyone is interested
please E-mail me on sazezeko@yahoo.com or call me at 08071751217.
Stay Blessed
I believe it is nice by letting it in the open the property you have in GRA. How much is it? Where in GRA? Give a summary of the said property.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by FunkySaze: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2009
The said property in GRA Benin is in Etete Between Guobadia and Ojomo Street, On a tared Road. The asking price is 15million Naira or best offer
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by snowdrops(m): 1:50pm On Dec 02, 2009
fantastic; i will send an email so we can arrange viewing and examine documentations
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by Charles12000: 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2013
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by Sagewood: 5:24am On Aug 11, 2013
How is property business in Benin? I mean buying lands and building to rent out.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by Barnix(m): 2:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
I am a reliable, honest and down to earth estate agent. I can get you properties for sale or let in Benin City as well as Abuja. I can also get you portable cabins, mobile homes, steel buildings/containers and prefab houses for personal or business use.
I put in my best to deliver high quality customer service and ensure that all clients requests are treated with urgent priority in order to give them 100% satisfaction.
Interested persons/firms can forward your request via TEXT or CALL to: +2348164921778.
Whatever land/property/shop/office space you require in Benin City or Abuja, I will ensure I get just what you want to suit your budget.
I promise you will be glad I served you.
Thank you.
+2348164921778
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by FIR: 9:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
l have a two 3 bedrooms bungalow apartment for
sale at off Siluko Road near UPSS schools, the
interior of all apartments is mable tiles while the
xterior compound is concrete, the house is built
with a six inches block, if you are interested call
me on 08039483560 for inspection
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by connie2flex(f): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
I have a land for sale measuring 100 by 100 located at upper mission extension by d cattle market in Benin city, price is 1.4m, there are some blocks, granite and sand on d land, and d land has documents and its genuine, for enquiries and negotiations call 08036259881 or 07058237144.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by bebe2(f): 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2016
connie2flex:
I have a land for sale measuring 100 by 100 located at upper mission extension by d cattle market in Benin city, price is 1.4m, there are some blocks, granite and sand on d land, and d land has documents and its genuine, for enquiries and negotiations call 08036259881 or 07058237144.

Babe why are u selling it?

U Don check the area realise say na big no no.

I grew up in upper mission. grin
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by connie2flex(f): 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2016
d area is OK, we are selling it cos we need urgent cash to pay for some tin else.
Re: Propertis For Sale In Benin City by donkelvin10(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2023
A 3 bedroom flat including a master bedroom with a very big tiled sitting room.
The compound is fenced with gate and there is borehole water and electricity.
Location is Ramat Park in ikpoba hill, Benin city in edo state
WHATSAPP 09023630072

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Prospective Land Buyers Fall Fall Prey For Property Scams / How Many Wheel Barrow Load Of Sand In One Cubic Meter? / Fire Razing Nearly completed House In Agbara, Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.