Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

**play The Tune And Read The Lines Before You Rip Me Off**** RENAIZ - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / **play The Tune And Read The Lines Before You Rip Me Off**** RENAIZ (419 Views)

Help With This Mtn Caller Tune Name Pls / Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa / Only God Can Judge Me. Mp3........ Renaiz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

**play The Tune And Read The Lines Before You Rip Me Off**** RENAIZ by senatorucheo(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2015
I'm better than them all put together... the theories of 2PAC running in my veins.

Trending on Air from the Realistic Rappers. Mind what you play! Some music can damage your sense of reasoning. Released by Magic Studio... These guys got the job done lyrically, rythmically and meaningfully. Play it and compare with our current rappers who do it better. No bragging!

http://9jamuch.wapka.mobi/site_41.xhtml?get-file=1089

Download free..... please drop comment after playing ,,,,
1 Share
[color=#770077][/color]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Leriq – Say You Love Me Ft. Wizkid / Kemzy_lagos City//@iam_kemzy//(prod.by Jabolani) / Hot Bang!: Pasuma Ft. Olamide – Action (prod. By Pheelz) (3.3mb)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.