Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng (2770 Views)

Job Vacancy At Coollink / Verification Officer Recruitment At Cardinalstone / Job Vacancy Today At Coollink.ng - Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng by Dzeimzb: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2015
Coollink is the leading provider of the fastest Internet in Nigeria. Incorporated in 2001, Coollink limited ( an AIM Group Company) is a Nigerian Systems Integrator with its head-office located in Lagos and a nation-wide presence: Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano.
Over the years, we have ensured the highest levels of customer responsiveness and service quality, a trait which has earned us long-standing relationships with our customers and made us the most reliable ISP in Nigeria. We offer solutions to provide customers with value-added services and support, enabling them to focus on their business instead of their network and internet connection.

Coollink provides offers in the areas of broadband Internet, fixed and wireless network, fiber optic and Vsat connections for both business and residential customers. We also provide e-mail solutions, VPN and data recovery center for business customers. The company’s own network provides most of the Nigerian territory with high performance network via fibre optic cable and Vsat.

To fulfill our need for innovation, in 2009, Coollink was the first ISP in Africa to invest in Ka band satellite Internet technologies which reduced the cost of broadband Internet, making it available for most Nigerians.

The key to the company’s success are the skilled and dynamic employees who dedicate themselves to the customers and the company with energy and passion. As a responsible employer Coollink endeavours to provide the best conditions of employment for its staff.

HR / Admin Officer
Job description
Purpose: is responsible for providing support in the various human resource functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development and general office maintenance.

data-ad-slot="7239558686">
Job Functions:

Human Resource tasks

Recruitment, Selection and Placement (graduate trainees, experienced hires and contract staff) from initial planning to point of offer.
Manage Employee Onboarding Process
Assists in the development of Job Descriptions for current/new positions
Maintain current organizational chart and current staff contact list
Assist the progress of job planning and performance management
Monitor and record employee time sheets and leave requests
Support for procedures or papers relating to personnel or staffing issues
Assists in conducting instruction for staff members about admin and HR procedures
Other related assignments that may be added from time to time.
Administrative tasks:

Be responsible for incoming and outgoing telephone calls and emails to the HR department
Handles all approved office expenses and petty cash
Manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a well-running office
Responsible for the overall running of the reception operation
Make logistic arrangement including flights reservations, hotel and vehicle arrangement for staffs, visitors/partners, donors, consultants, volunteers and interns
Ensure production of staff ID cards, and issuance of CUG’s
Manage the company vehicles
Carry out other duties such as translation works, take minutes of office meetings as requested by the supervisor
Update and manage the filling system, both electronic and hard copies.

Desired Skills and Experience
University degree in administration, human resource management or other relevant disciplines
Excellent command of English Language
At least 1 year experience working as an HR/Admin officer
Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem solving skills
Excellent computer skills, internet savvy
Good team player
Ability to work under pressure and meet up with strict deadlines

CLICK HERE TO APPLY

Source: http://.com/2015/03/graduate-hr-admin-officer-at-coollink-ng/
Re: Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng by benedima1990(m): 5:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
if uve posted this to scam or trick people.
then you've tried because i dont just want to tell you the curse thats coming from mind .but i pray God will forgive u
but ive checked the link..
Re: Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nonsense!!! Scam loading........
Re: Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng by kolaitan(m): 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Confirm!!! This is not a scam... Take me by my word
Re: Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng by kolaitan(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2015
Dia site is www.coollink.ng
If u have any question regards ds, let me know
Re: Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng by damzy88: 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2015
kolaitan:
Dia site is www.coollink.ng
If u have any question regards ds, let me know
Can't locate where to apply there ooo.
Re: Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng by kolaitan(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2015
damzy88:
Can't locate where to apply there ooo.

Send your application to vacancies@coollink.ng
Re: Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng by damzy88: 2:51pm On Mar 22, 2015
kolaitan:

Send your application to vacancies@coollink.ng
Thanks
Re: Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng by kolaitan(m): 9:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
damzy88:
Thanks

U are welcome. Just to help a fellow NLer
Re: Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng by damzy88: 5:41pm On May 15, 2015
I got the job

1 Like

Re: Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng by kolaitan(m): 12:55pm On May 16, 2015
damzy88:
I got the job

Congratulations, have u resumed?
Re: Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng by damzy88: 1:14pm On May 16, 2015
I will resume in June. This is a lesson to all. Not all jobs are scam
Re: Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng by damzy88: 1:16pm On May 16, 2015
I will resume in June. Not all jobs posted are scam. lesson to all.
Re: Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng by kolaitan(m): 1:30pm On May 16, 2015
damzy88:
I will resume in June. Not all jobs posted are scam. lesson to all.

Dat is gud, u ar welcome to d family
Re: Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng by damzy88: 1:53pm On May 16, 2015
kolaitan:

Dat is gud, u ar welcome to d family
do you work there. If yes how is it like
Re: Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng by kolaitan(m): 2:13pm On May 16, 2015
damzy88:
do you work there. If yes how is it like

Is interesting, u will know better when u come
Re: Graduate HR / Admin Officer Recruitment At Coollink.ng by TheeRevelation: 1:29pm On May 18, 2015
damzy88:
I got the job

Congrats.

How was the recruitment process like?

(1) (Reply)

Trainers Wanted / Graduate And Experienced Recruitment In A Leading Aviation Company / British High Commission Graduate/Non-graduates Assistants (N387K Monthly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.