Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:54 AM

PDP Sharing Dollars In Envelop - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Sharing Dollars In Envelop (1475 Views)

Photos!!! Pdp Sharing Dollars!!! / PDP Sharing Rice And Yam At Campaign Venue (Photo) / Is PDP Sharing Mobile Phones As A Campaign Strategy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Sharing Dollars In Envelop by henchamb(m): 10:26am On Mar 20, 2015
decided to share this. its time i gathered my friends so we can proceed to aso rock to collect our share from the clueless one.

Re: PDP Sharing Dollars In Envelop by vanilson(m): 10:27am On Mar 20, 2015
We need CHANGE after considering

1. The Chibok Girls
2. NNPC AS GOVT ATM
3. Police pension fund
4. Missing $20Billion
5. $9million Arms deal Embarrassment in SA
6. EKITIGATE Election fraud
7. Immigration job SCAM (He is just meeting the victims and dolling out money )
8 .DEPLETING External Reserves.
9. Devaluation of Naira to N250 to a $
10. Oil theft Increase
11. REWARDING THIEVES with NATIONAL honours and appointments
12. CRIPPLING OF THE EFCC
13. REFUSAL TO FIX NIGERIAN REFINERIES
14. Skyrocketed ELECTRICITY Bills
15. POLARIZATION OF NIGERIA LABOUR CONGRESS
16. STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION
17. National Assembly INVASION by Police
19. Stella Oduah Aviation Scam (THE BULLET PROOF CARS...)
20. Kerosene subsidy
21. Last minute fighting of Insurgency
22. Sentencing soldiers to death for asking for weapons to fight
23. Directly supporting and paying 10million USD as salary to terorist Asari and Terrorist Tompolo amongst others
24. Palling around with boko haram chieftains in Niger and Dafty's inability to capture, extract information and bring to justice a singe
captured boko haram fighter up till today
25. Mrs Dafty's personal terrorist bombing campaigns in Rivers state (Stoning the opposition)
26. Dafty's work for the benefits of enemies of Nigeria - Handpicking Abacha's son as PDP candidate for Kano, stoppng FaniKayode,treasury
looting case and appointing him in his campaign, supporter of Anenih,IBB, and other treasury looters who should be in jail
27. Conversion of MOPOL to Meiguard of the rich while the poor wallow in abject insecurity; and using regular police, eg. Mbu, as political thugs!
28. Postponing elections by refusing to provide security when in fact,elections will last for only one day, and the entire armed forces and
police in Nigeria could have been deployed to secure just that 10hrs of the election day.
29. Sending troops to look for Sambisa forest in Tinubu's Ikoyi house
30. Giving AIT 10billion to air false and negative videos on APC.
31. REJECTION OF THE CARD READER.
32. CONFIRMATION OF [ Obanikoro ]THE ELECTION RIGGER as a MINISTER
33. FAILURE TO PUBLICLY DECLARE his ASSETS saying "I don't give a damn"
34. BURNING OF INEC OFFICE.
35. SPONSORING of ethnic MILITIAS TO STOP POLLS (e.g. MASSOB, OPC)
36. EMBARASSING PHONE CALL to the Moroccan KING...
37. Babysitting Boko Haram until it became the global threat it now is with ISIS
38. 9.2billion naira to buy stoves

3 Likes

Re: PDP Sharing Dollars In Envelop by moneybag100: 10:29am On Mar 20, 2015
Please, I need my share too.
Re: PDP Sharing Dollars In Envelop by kestolove95(m): 10:30am On Mar 20, 2015
Jeezuz!!!!..goodluck dunno jonathan...wia is ma own envelop?
Re: PDP Sharing Dollars In Envelop by Jostico: 10:32am On Mar 20, 2015
it's clearly known that it's an enemy that's doing this.where did it occur ops.
Lies from the pit of hell shocked
Re: PDP Sharing Dollars In Envelop by blacksta(m): 10:32am On Mar 20, 2015
where is my own ... this is not fair.. I am ready to sell my destiny for this envelope
Re: PDP Sharing Dollars In Envelop by anthony86(m): 10:34am On Mar 20, 2015
If it is true Goodluck is sharing such an amount of dollars per person then. God will punish anybody who doesn't support PDP. That is over Hundred 10 thousand dollars
Re: PDP Sharing Dollars In Envelop by henchamb(m): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2015
anthony86:
If it is true Goodluck is sharing such an amount of dollars per person then. God will punish anybody who doesn't support PDP. That is over Hundred 10 thousand dollars

what is 10,000 dollars to GEJ at this critical time of his campaign. look at the bottom of the envelop you will see pdp address there. i have seen a letter from that envelop bfore. pdp is dolarizing naija despite our bad economy
Re: PDP Sharing Dollars In Envelop by phlemzy: 11:43am On Mar 20, 2015
anthony86:
What is the connection between God,the dollars & Badluck?Was of God that directed him to envelop that kind of money & give to people to buy their conscience?

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion On PDP VS APC / Which MAN OF GOD Got It Right / Picture Of Buhari And His Late Wife Safinatu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.