Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,163 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

(photo); What Will You Do If U Cook And Discover This? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / (photo); What Will You Do If U Cook And Discover This? (2112 Views)

OMG! Man Cook And Eat His Wife Placenta / Do U Cook On Valentines Day Or U Eat Out? Easy Valentines Meal Recipe / Five Reasons You Need To Cook And Eat At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo); What Will You Do If U Cook And Discover This? by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2015
If you bought a bag of Rice from the market and you cook a small portion of it for dinner and you discover this................What will you do?
1- Return the Bag of Rice to the seller?
2- Call the police?
3- Call your neighbours
4- Call your pastor?
5- ..........................?

Re: (photo); What Will You Do If U Cook And Discover This? by kilokeys(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2015
change d currency in the pot..
rent a shop.. and stock it up with bags of the special rice

2 Likes

Re: (photo); What Will You Do If U Cook And Discover This? by kestolove95(m): 11:20am On Mar 20, 2015
I will go and buy more rice
Re: (photo); What Will You Do If U Cook And Discover This? by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 20, 2015
i'll simply wake up cos it must be a dream.

Thank you.
Re: (photo); What Will You Do If U Cook And Discover This? by Spaxon(f): 11:38am On Mar 20, 2015
faint

wakes up in Canada

3 Likes

Re: (photo); What Will You Do If U Cook And Discover This? by krystal101(f): 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
I won't sleep till I cook the full bag. Change it to naira, & start my own biz.
Re: (photo); What Will You Do If U Cook And Discover This? by Yustash001(m): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
Na to return the money o...I no fit spend blood money...
Re: (photo); What Will You Do If U Cook And Discover This? by Krinel(f): 6:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Op must be high on weed or dreaming, dis can only hapen in d dream so wake up
Re: (photo); What Will You Do If U Cook And Discover This? by Nmeri17: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
kilokeys:
change d currency in the pot..
rent a shop.. and stock it up with bags of the special rice
then die suddenly of heart attack + migraine + swollen tongue
Re: (photo); What Will You Do If U Cook And Discover This? by Aeman(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2015
:oKiaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: (photo); What Will You Do If U Cook And Discover This? by toye4eva01: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2015
i will simply NEVER STOP COOKING... make sure the kerosene grin grin never finishes and make sure the fire never runs out

(1) (Reply)

These Are The Biggest Fast Food Chains In South Africa / Can Your Woman Make These Foods Or Are you Eating Takeaway, Guyz! / Food Flask: In The Fridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.