Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,704 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win (2467 Views)

Buhari Tells BBC, Boko Haram: Militants 'close To Defeat'. / Buhari Never Said America Was Aiding Boko Haram, Adesina tells BBC / May 29 Handover Date Sacrosanct, Jonathan Tells US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by Omooba77: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2015
Jonathan tells BBC: I will surely win
President Goodluck Jonathan says he will “surely” win the 2015 presidential election which will hold on March 28.

Speaking in an interview with the BBC, Jonathan said categorically: “I’ll surely win.”

The election is generally expected to be very tough, with many analysts concluding that Muhammadu Buhari, a retired general and presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), would win.

The postponement of the election from the original February 14 date was attributed to the fear of losing by Jonathan, but the president told the BBC he is confident of winning the election.

He also spoke on the Boko Haram insurgents, admitting for the first time that they were initially underrated by the government.

But now he said they are getting weaker and all territories under their control would be retaken within a month.

“They are getting weaker and weaker by the day,” he said.

“I’m very hopeful that it will not take us more than a month to recover the old territories that hitherto have been in their [Boko Haram’s] hands.”

While admitting that the authorities had “under-estimated” the militants, he also reiterated that the military lacked the resources to fight them until now.

Jonathan said that newly acquired military equipment, as well as co-operation with neighbouring countries, had helped push the insurgents out.

On the Chibok girls, he said he was hopeful they are still alive and some of them may be at the Sambisa forest.

Kenneth Minimah, a lieutenant general and chief of army staff, said during the week that there were no traces of the girls yet in all the towns and villages retaken from Boko Haram.
http://www.thecable.ng/just-jonathan-tells-bbc-will-surely-win
Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 20, 2015
Even small pikin sabi say GEJ would continue till 2019

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by madridguy(m): 11:45am On Mar 20, 2015
ok
Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by steppin: 11:46am On Mar 20, 2015
We'll laugh the last laugh. No vacancy in Aso Rock.
GEJ till 2019.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by Adminisher: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Only small pikin go sabi so. Any normal 18year old knows Jonathan will be disgraced out of office and will get himself into trouble trying to change the will of the people and will be stoned out of office.

13 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by Omooba77: 11:49am On Mar 20, 2015
We are behind and God is behind us!
Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by Omooba77: 11:50am On Mar 20, 2015
Adminisher:

Only small pikin go sabi so. Any normal 18year old knows Jonathan will be disgraced out of office and will get himself into trouble trying to change the will of the people and will be stoned out of office.
Time will tell sir;March31 at most.
Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by hadizadeezy(f): 11:50am On Mar 20, 2015
chukwudi44:
you think say na everybody MUMU like otuoke ppl?

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by steppin: 11:52am On Mar 20, 2015
hadizadeezy:
You think say everybody be Zombie followers like una?
GEJ till B0kohari sees the light.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 20, 2015
He will surely win. Nigerians cannot surrender power to undemocratic group of people with brooms, chanting change without leading a changed life. We stand with Dr. Goodluck Jonathan>>>2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by sammyj: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2015
I sing in SHEPOPOTEMUS language dream on my outgoing incumbent President !!!! cheesy grin

SAI BABA !!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:55am On Mar 20, 2015
That's what we call "Courage. When contesting for a post with a serial loser & a sai-thieficateless 1 the courage is very high..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by hadizadeezy(f): 11:56am On Mar 20, 2015
steppin:

You think say everybody be Zombie followers like una?
GEJ till B0kohari sees the light.
am cock-sure you've not eaten this morning

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2015
hadizadeezy:
You think say Jonathan na sectional project? All Nigerians irrespective off tribes and religion will vote Jonathan except the broom waving minority

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by steppin: 11:59am On Mar 20, 2015
hadizadeezy:
am cock-sure you've not eaten this morning
You're quite right...you got anything edible for me?
Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by appini: 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
Adminisher:

If wishes were horses! Keep deceiving yourself, it's part of the thinking freewill granted by this administration. Learners
Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by clevvermind(m): 12:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
For sure. Jonathan till 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by hadizadeezy(f): 12:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
barcanista:
You think say Jonathan na sectional project? All Nigerians irrespective off tribes and religion will vote Jonathan except the broom waving minority
this your LALA land dreaming is sweet fa! How I wish I can be dreaming like you cry! But oh no! Am not the clueless type grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by DRealGeesam(m): 12:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
He shld leave that to the electorates to decide.

TIRED OF USING A GENERATOR?Get Free electricity from Solar energy EVERYDAY
SOLAR POWER FREE Consultancy NO secrets . +2348064837161 olagokemuyiwa@yahoo.com BBM: 28C98F98 www.nairaland.com/1953773/solar-power-boreholes-jobs-full

www.nairaland.com/2198094/plain-truth-solar-power-shocking#31811664

Best prices, amazing quality
Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by Revolution: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
The fact that GEJ thinks he will win means the shock he will have between March 28-30 (taking into accounts when the results will be announced) will be even greater. Please ensure the Aso Rock doctor is on standby because this kind shock fit cause high blood pressure etc.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
hadizadeezy:
this your LALA land dreaming is sweet fa! How I wish I can be dreaming like you cry! But oh no! Am not the clueless type grin
Okay madam clueful
Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by dulux07(m): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
barcanista:
He will surely win. Nigerians cannot surrender power to undemocratic group of people with brooms, chanting change without leading a changed life. We stand with Dr. Goodluck Jonathan>>>2019
So gej/pdp r democratic,Democratic indeed,
democratic in NGF forum
democratic in ekiti riggin
democratic by lockin out speaker n members of d aos
democratic by dispatchin soldiers during peaceful protest undecided

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by Nobody: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
That's what we call "Courage. When contesting for a post with a serial loser & a sai-thieficateless 1 the courage is very high..
moral high!!!! moral High!!!! The serial loser would lose again.
Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by olamieseun(m): 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
Na for dream he wan win dis election? Babalawo or pastor abi na alfa wey tell him say him don win dey deceive him .

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
Revolution:
The fact that GEJ thinks he will win means the shock he will have between March 28-30 (taking into accounts when the results will be announced) will be even greater. Please ensure the Aso Rock doctor is on standby because this kind shock fit cause high blood pressure etc.

I think you are the one who will need a standby doctor as GEJ would surely emerge victorious
Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by HzRF(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
Adminisher:

U don fool ursef finish??

Cuz remi Tinubu is giving ur likes the real "Change" and u suppose not to miss out

Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by arabbunkum: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
That's my president
Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by Omooba77: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2015
HzRF:

U don fool ursef finish??

Cuz remi Tinubu is giving ur likes the real "Change" and u suppose not to miss out

You mind them, later they will tell you ONLY PDP supplies Stomachinfrastructure grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by danielmasarro: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2015
Congratulations in advance to you my president GEJ..You'll definitely win whether America,Britain,France like am or not,we no send dem cos we got Isreal by our side..
GMB will be rushed to London hospital after hearing the results on 28th..In GEJ we trust
Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

moral high!!!! moral High!!!! The serial loser would lose again.
d man is addicted to losing, it runs in his veins. Morale High!!!
Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by Omooba77: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
danielmasarro:
Congratulations in advance to you my president GEJ..You'll definitely win whether America,Britain,France like am or not,we no send dem cos we got Isreal by our side..
GMB will be rushed to London hospital after hearing the results on 28th..In GEJ we trust

Yes oh; we are winning........only young men will ask for CHANGE;Old men will tell you keep the CHANGE and MOVE ON!
Re: Jonathan Tells BBC: I Will Surely Win by omenka(m): 12:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
What a delusional president. You will lose sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: GEJ And FFK Crying While Obj Is Laughing At Them / Fashola And Donald Duke Included In Buhari's Ministerial List. / Asari Dokubo Threatens Fg And Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.