Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter (1221 Views)

Aderemi Olusegun ‘takes Over’ PDP, As Party Chieftains Escape Mob Attack / The Lai Constant And Lai-o-meter / El-Rufai, Buhari & Other APC Chieftains Laughing (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter by ochejoseph(m): 12:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
Since the All progressive "Confidence" APC have developed a Culture of lying to Nigerians we have also developed a truth O meter to analyse their claims and let the public know the truth.

A Nairalander once said that to be an APC member one must have a degree in LYING, While this could not be far from the truth we have decided to x-ray some of the claims by APC on the  Truth-O Meter 

1. Our National Youth Leader is 49 not 53 as claimed by the PDP!

True Or False 

False!

Yes the man Ibrahim Dasuki Jalo  was 49 when he contested for the HOR seat under the CPC according to INEC records that was 4 years ago! 

2.This Buhari's Interview was conducted in his London hotel room!

True or False 
False! 

It turned out that the said Interview actually took place at the Ambassadors suit in Transcorp hotel Abuja and not London as claimed by the APC

3. Alpha Beta is not owned by Tinubu but Osinbajo and His friends 

True or False 

False 
Checks at the corporate affairs commission reveals a rather different picture, even Remi Tinubu and her children were also recently listed on the board

4. Tinubu does Not want to be Vice president, he is not interested !

True Or false

False!

Tinubu himself rubbished the APC when he  blamed President Jonathan for orchestrating a plot to deny him the vice presidential slot in the APC!

5. Buhari has a Masters from the US war college!

True or False!

It turns the Baba joined the military using a written note from his principal! The US war college confirmed that he indeed attended a course there but was issued a diploma equivalent to a certificate of attendance not a Masters as claimed by the APC so this claim is also false! 

6.Tinubu attended government college Ibadan  

True Or False 

There is no record either in WAEC Or OYO state to show that Tinubu was a student at government college, apart from the Oluwole certificate presented to INEC in 1999, all former students and  old boys of the school have denied ever coming in contact with him as a student! Former president Obasanjo has also confirmed this! 

7. APC says Tinubu has never had anything to do with Drugs, Lai also claims that their National Leader does not know what cocaine or heroine looks like

True or False 

The Answer to this question is found in the records of the United States District Court Northern District of Illinois Eastern Division in 1993 case No. 93 C 4483 .
Tinubu and others were convicted of Pushing Heroine /Cocaine and other hard drugs on the streets of Chicago leading to asset forfeiture and conviction! 
Hence this claim by APC is also False  

8. APC claimed Sambisa Forest was the equivalent to the size of Belgium !

True or False 

Wikipedia to the rescue! 

According to Wikipedia Belgium has a total area of 30,528 square kilometres while Sambisa forest covers an area of 60,000 kilometres

APC needs to improve on its knowledge of maths 

9. Almajiri schools have No Gains? 

True of False 

The best answer to this question comes from the Father of an almajiri child hear what he has to say

" Tun da shugaban Kasa ya kaddamar da wannan makaranta yaro na da  sauran yaran mu da ke barace barace sun samu cigaba yanzu ba litafin da basu Iya karantawa 

Translation : from  setting up of these school by the President  my son and other children who were begging on the streets have made tremendous progress there is virtually no book they can't read now !

10 . Agbaje is too Old to be governor!

True or False

A party that  boasts of  the Oldest presidential candidate at 73, the Oldest party chairman at 76 ,the Oldest senatorial candidate at 75 and the oldest youth leader at 54 should not be making such statements about age! 

NB:
We have refrained from analysing the excessive dependence on Pampers by  Lai Mohammed and Tinubu's Oral issues because neither the APC or its chieftains have officially responded to the issue! 

Lies have expiry date but the truth never expires - Oche Joseph  Otorkpa

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter by ochejoseph(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Cont

Re: See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter by YouthsPC0: 12:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
Satan and APC have one thing in common..........LIES

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter by dunkem21(m): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Re: See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter by dealslip(f): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
lol.

APC busted. I have never liked PDP since OBJs time but I dislike APC with a passion because they lie too much and are full of hypocrisy. They accuse others of what they are guilty of. I for one do not believe in any change or transformation. I just believe in my self and focus on the gift and ability that God has deposited in me. The change I look forward to is in my self, to be a better mother, wife, colleague, friend, business partner etc. A man who lacks discipline cannot teach me discipline, Kleptos like Tinubu can not teach me honesty, Liars like Lai Mohammed cannot teach me truth, Hypocrites like Fashola cannot teach me transparency. I also like Buhari but his environment and educational pedigree I do not trust. I would vote for Eng. Martins Onovo of NCP, I can never use my votes to support liars and two faced politicians (APC=PDP).

N.B: BTW I am not Ibo or ND but full blooded Yoruba and I don't have a religion plus it is my opinion, I can express it.

4 Likes

Re: See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter by blutuut: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
What other evidence(s) do we still need to show us that the "change mongers" has nothing to offer Nigeria....lies....lies....lies.... PDP still a far better option.

1 Like

Re: See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter by ochejoseph(m): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Our Nation will never be ruled by a colony of Liars

God Bless Nigeria
Re: See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter by amazingqueen(f): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hmmmmmm!
Re: See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter by shakaTheZulu: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter by nwafuluozoh: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
YouthsPC0:
Satan and APC have one thing in common..........LIES
Satan is a learner compared with APC.
Re: See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter by ochejoseph(m): 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
obinoscopy, ngakwe, afam etc.
cc.
beopened, africanqueen111 Louislewis, Juliaann, agabai23, sleekp1, ceo4eva, gunuvi, mogidi, VICTORCIZA, Truckpusher, aljharem, ola6, customized13
Biafranqueen, tomakint,iamodenigbo1, gramci, stebell, meforyou1, datolee, ichidodo, iconize, aljharem, Truckpusher, Phockphockman, Juliaan, brokenTV, aryzgreat, shizzle11, chukwudi44, longeria, Idumuose, Papabrowne, taharqa, LeOstrich, mogidi, Descartes, collynzo9, pointB, Sincere9gerian, arysexy asadike,ogologodimkpa,nwafuluozoh,customized13,sincerenigerian
BlackTechnology, anonimi, PhockPhockMan, KwoiZabo, nigerianvenom, ichidodo, biafranqueen, iamodenigbo, firefire, Descartes, mogidi,
Tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, Sunnybobo3, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, Longeria, jmaine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter by YouthsPC0: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2015
dealslip:
lol.

APC busted. I have never liked PDP since OBJs time but I dislike APC with a passion because they lie too much and are full of hypocrisy. They accuse others of what they are guilty of. I for one do not believe in any change or transformation. I just believe in my self and focus on the gift and ability that God has deposited in me. The change I look forward to is in my self, to be a better mother, wife, colleague, friend, business partner etc. A man who lacks discipline cannot teach me discipline, Kleptos like Tinubu can not teach me honesty, Liars like Lai Mohammed cannot teach me truth, Hypocrites like Fashola cannot teach me transparency. I also like Buhari but his environment and educational pedigree I do not trust. I would vote for Eng. Martins Onovo of NCP, I can never use my votes to support liars and two faced politicians (APC=PDP).

N.B: BTW I am not Ibo or ND but full blooded Yoruba and I don't have a religion plus it is my opinion, I can express it.

Agreed most APC members are former PDP members but PDP annd APC are not thesame!

APC is built around 1 man PDP is a national party
Re: See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter by BobNeli(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2015
I mean like facts and figures
Re: See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter by David0(m): 9:05am On Mar 21, 2015
Uncle please tell us another story grin
Re: See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter by David0(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2015
Uncle please tell us another story grin

I hv decided!
Re: See How APC And Their Chieftains Performed On The Truth - O- Meter by Mckennedy: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2015
let apc come and prove you wrong,,,just watching.

(1) (Reply)

APC National Leader Bola Tinubu Accused Of Murder. / Fuel Crisis Cripples Nigeria / CAPTION This Photo Of President Buhari And Governor Amosun In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.