Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

#they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# (3966 Views)

"I Will Kill 200 Nigerians If Buhari Dies" – Police Officer From Borno Threatens / Buhari Has An Agenda, Change Is Not One Of Them, Says Nwosu / Cameroon's Army: We Kill Them But They Keep On Coming. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by oluwaboss(f): 12:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nawa for dis woman! Her matter don tire me wink wink
Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by midolian(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
Tell me its not true..

FAINTS

5 Likes

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by DuchessLily(f): 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hahahaha... She needs to make her own dictionary

1 Like

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by obi4eze(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
midolian:
Tell me its not true..

FAINTS
*Wakes Him up and reminds him that Mrs Jonathan would be leaving come May 29*

18 Likes

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by imbless: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
chai!! mama peace dey fall our hand ooooo!

2 Likes

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by oluwaboss(f): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Am not kidding! I over laugh that day... Pls we need a teacher for her! cheesy

1 Like

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by Ahmed0336(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
lols, PEJ putting smiles on my face all the time.
Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by gebest: 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
Give it to aisha buhari and listen to her queens english.

3 Likes

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by tit(f): 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
she is write!
APC people are drunkards!
tinubu, buhari, fashola, amechi.
drunkards and drug addicts

3 Likes

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by Controlled(f): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2015
tit:
she is write!

Una see wetin janadaft education cause.... grin grin..she is write

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by masseratti: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
tit:
she is write!
I give up...lol

18 Likes

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by omenka(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
When you hear the word "Drunkard" in Nigerian political circles, who comes to mind?? grin

When you hear "Drug Addict", who comes to mind??grin

When you hear "Bling Bling", who comes to mind?? grin

Very mouth watering prices await folks who answer these correctly. grin

6 Likes

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by ngoziiwenofu1: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
She's making a point here, APC as a whole are drunkards, if you join them you will be drunkard too.
Vote GEJ
Vote PDP

The APC constantly promises change to Lagosians when truly the only meaningful change is to vote them out. If the riverine areas where mouth watering like Lekki, Lakowe, Ajak and all Ibeju like maybe Tinubu would have grabbed it also.

http://blackberryappgenerator.com/mip/pct.jsp?p=992891345_545530&wl=9
Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by obi4eze(m): 2:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
tit:
she is write!
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by gwales: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
write indeed!

5 Likes

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by gwales: 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
obi4eze:

gringrin
write indeed!
Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by lolababe331e: 2:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
tit:
she is write!

Lmao, this is what you call a recruitment error grin whoever employed this man or woman on behalf of PDP should be fired lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by najoke: 2:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
tit:
she is write!
Hey robot....You need to reboot......you have overworked urself
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2178682_temi_png612359839c4915b39c04524e037a5103

10 Likes

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
tit:
she is write!
you need a refund of your school fees..

Like tit,like PEJ.

8 Likes

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by bakila: 2:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
omenka:
When you hear the word "Drunkard" in Nigerian political circles, who comes to mind?? grin

Directly of indirectly. Because they can be referred by other names.
Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by Sirniyeh(m): 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
She is write...gbagan un un

We know them by their gbagaun

Shout Peeeeee Deeeeee Peeeeeeee
Power to the clueless

Since the commencement of this 2015 election campaign, we've never heard the peoples General with blunder Gbagaun and yet they claim to be PHd holders.

Shame shame shame to PDP

2 Likes

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by VickyRotex(f): 3:22pm On Mar 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Dont know if I should laugh at the statement *drink a drunk* or the one my fellow Nlder just said *She is write* shocked

Could the latter be typo error or Android auto correct grin

Oh Lord!!! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by Roland17(m): 3:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
The License and accreditation of every educational institution starting from primary until tertiary this woman attended must be revoked.

2 Likes

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by walemoney007(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by bighead1(m): 3:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mama Shyt is at it again

3 Likes

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by franchizy(m): 4:13pm On Mar 20, 2015
We all knows the first lady was wright in what she spokes. APC are drunks and that is truths.
welder you likes it or nut GEJ till 2019. No vacant in ASO ROCK
Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by armadeo(m): 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
omenka:

Jona

Ffk

Ayo.

Pay me my money!! ###Breaks bottle ###

1 Like

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by omenka(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2015
armadeo:

Jona

Ffk

Ayo.

Pay me my money!! ###Breaks bottle ###
Bros you sabi book. grin

Just calm down and send me your account number. 07032113421. grin
Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by abduljabbar4(m): 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
tit:
she is write!
She is write. This idi0t is a stranger to literacy

1 Like

Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
franchizy:
We all knows the first lady was wright in what she spokes. APC are drunks and that is truths.
welder you likes it or nut GEJ till 2019. No vacant in ASO ROCK
right*.......truth*.......like*....whether*
Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by oluwaboss(f): 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Chaii!!! Tit u bleeped up, nawa o. Like tit like pej
Re: #they Will Go And Drink A Drunk That Will Kill Them# Says; Patiance Jonathan# by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hahaha tit come and defend yourself oh. Typing with emotion, typing nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna State Governor And Emir Of Zazzau During Hawan Sallah(durbar) / pigeon refuses to fly in aso rock today (Pic) / Ambode Opens The Ajah Fly Over At Lekki-epe Exp. -pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.