Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday (1485 Views)

Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun / We Now Have 23hrs Eletricity Supply In My Area: Is It The Same In Your Own Zone? / My Area After The Rain This Morning..pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by babysheju2(f): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
yesterday SIA was at my area, you need to see the crowd it was....breath taking people were just coming out of their houses to see him and chanting a Yoruba song."amosun bo ti e dibo...o ti wole" imagine people were saying they collected PVC because of Amosun that he has really tried in Ogun state. I don't vote n I'm not into politics o but this year....SIA I'm voting for u. the people at agbado/okearo/adiyan/agoro will vote for you n we are counting on u to repair n tile our roads. cos we know u will do it. SIA bo ti e dibo o ti wole.here are the pics from yesterday.pls don't mind my English

3 Likes

Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by Mynd44: 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
The PDP messed up by bringing out Isiaka instead of allowing the primary between Dimeji Bankole and Isiaka.

By cheating Bankole, his team moved into Amosun's camp. Obasanjo's people also moved. Not to mention the fact that Amosun has being a really good governor.

8 Likes

Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by babysheju2(f): 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
yes o. all tru as for me n my family Amosun ni

1 Like

Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by Gbawe2: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
Mynd44:
The PDP messed up by bringing out Isiaka instead of allowing the primary between Dimeji Bankole and Isiaka.

By cheating Bankole, his team moved into Amosun's camp. Obasanjo's people also moved. Not to mention the fact that Amosun has being a really good governor.

This is the bottom line. Of the class of 2011, i.e Governors voted into power in 2011, Amosun is probably the best in Nigeria. In fact he has performed a 1000% better than many two-term Governors. No electorate, especially in the misruler paradise that is Nigeria, will betray such a performer.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by Gbawe2: 1:19pm On Mar 20, 2015
babysheju2:
yes o. all tru as for me n my family Amosun ni

Same for all my folks in Ogun State.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by okotv(m): 1:24pm On Mar 20, 2015
I was a student in abk when Amosun was elected and in less than a year I knew a governor was present. That guy really tried. I left the state and returned a year later. I just couldn't express what I felt for the governor. Ogun people are really lucky. APC will surely win that state

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by DONLEKAN: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
For the past 2 yrs, I have always maintained that Amosun is an unsung hero is our political space. The guy really surprised me. Initially, I was not a big fan of his because I felt he was not eloquent but his performance far outweigh his shortcoming. Who needs an eloquent thief for a governor.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by whitecat1: 2:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
He's doing a good job in Ogun. The Ijebu progressives are solidly behind him.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by babysheju2(f): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
no fighting o. but if u mean n want good for Ogun state vote SIA. abeg carry u PVC now o .....

1 Like

Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by Gbawe2: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
babysheju2:
no fighting o. but if u mean n want good for Ogun state vote SIA. abeg carry u PVC now o .....

Indeed. The Amosun example is one other leaders should learn from. Perform and the electorate will automatically support you back to power. Deliver and you will not need any election cancellation gimmick and last minute bribing of Obas and opinion leaders. Amosun did things how it should be done.
Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by annijones(f): 5:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
amosun is one of the best if not d best
Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by Moves: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Amosun will win the governorship election due to his performance but I sincerely doubt that it will translate to victory for APC in the presidential election. With GEJ going round the southwest if he cuts a deal like he did with Tinubu in 2011; with the Osoba's camp, Dimeji's camp and with the support of the existing PDP; APC cannot win Ogun.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by Gbawe: 5:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
Moves:
Amosun will win the governorship election due to his performance but I sincerely doubt that it will translate to victory for APC in the presidential election. With GEJ going round the southwest if he cuts a deal like he did with Tinubu in 2011; with the Osoba's camp, Dimeji's camp and with the support of the existing PDP; APC cannot win Ogun.

The case of Ogun is unique. Osinbajo is from Ogun State. Amosun has worked very hard underground for the GMB/Osinbajo ticket and Ogun is one of the SW States the APC can count on as a sure banker just like Osun State.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by Scatterboss(m): 5:55pm On Mar 22, 2015
Amosun is surely going to win. He toured the whole local government in his states recently, he has touched them all and reason he was bold to tour those LG. My people at Ijebu will surely vote for him.

Ride on SIA.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by Zuria(f): 5:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
Honestly speaking, Amosun and Ajimobi deserve a 2nd term...that's in no way to say GMB would win these states cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by Bruteforce1o1: 6:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
Moves:

Osoba cant work with Daniel, they are enemies. The house of assembly election is same day with the presidential, how will they explain to the voters to vote PDP and SDP for house of rep. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by tswagg007(m): 5:54am On Mar 23, 2015
Gbawe:

The case of Ogun is unique. Osinbajo is from Ogun State. Amosun has worked very hard underground for the GMB/Osinbajo ticket and Ogun is one of the SW States the APC can count on as a sure banker just like Osun State.
osibanjo is nt frm ogun state,he's frm osun state,ejigbo..he came there last week,that's where I skul tho
Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by babysheju2(f): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
that Daniel of a guy ehn....e no dey shame.
Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by alaoeri: 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ogun already going the APC way & so mumu TANoids are saying GEJ will win SW, how is that possible? The ogogoro man is surely going back to otuoke.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by babysheju2(f): 7:54pm On Mar 23, 2015
he's going back with no shoes and also he's going with fairly used clothes, no car no siren. BLLB.#boselolosebo# hahhahahhha....... laff yaff burst my belle o #roltfl#. I know say umbrella dem go vex now
Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by upsyLi(m): 8:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
tswagg007:
osibanjo is nt frm ogun state,he's frm osun state,ejigbo..he came there last week,that's where I skul tho
Osinbajo is from Ogun state. His mother is from Ejigbo osun state.

1 Like

Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 23, 2015
Thats my state! My people only care about performance; who wants to go back to the days of Gbenga Daniel?
Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by babysheju2(f): 10:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
gbenga Daniel ke? for where? mo taka OSI danu. eyan Pataki ni awa omo osun. #osunindigenesrock .Osun and Ogun we re d same.
Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by gwales: 10:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Ride on SIA
Re: Amosun Aka SIA Was At My Area Yesterday by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 23, 2015
babysheju2:
gbenga Daniel ke? for where? mo taka OSI danu. eyan Pataki ni awa omo osun. #osunindigenesrock .Osun and Ogun we re d same.
I forbid it too! Imagine an Osoba that couldnt even win re-election for himself forming godfather to a performer like SIA.. Only an enemy of progress will not vote for SIA. Its a pity im in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Wins Ekiti By 60%- Results / Buhari's Victory - Naira Appreciate By 7%, Now ₦211 To Dollar / Social Media Goes On An Uproar After News Of Oba Of Lagos Threatening Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.