Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar (30594 Views)

Python Chilling In A Car Bonnet In Awka (Photo) / Car Made Of Wood Spotted In Bida Niger State (photo) / House-Boy Crashes Master's Car In Calabar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by PerfectFortune: 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
cyprianlah:

your type cannot even make a bulb lite wen connected to ba3

Well I don't need to able to that. The man has done his best, but as a country I think we are far ahead of that and celebrating it openly is the height of it.

We should be able to differenciate between a "frame" and a car. Calling it a car is really an insult to cars.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by coldsummer: 4:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
oh dearest zendy. i go remind you next week oo. i will even send you so free pic of GMB's victory

zendy:

This is the only type of car Buhari will be able to afford when he fails as usual next week.
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
cyprianlah:

and u are so discouraging, no wonder u ain't moving forward and you want does around u to be stagnant too

learn to appreciate bro, it will help you..

I am not a delirious toad like you and only give praises where and when it's due.

This contraption is simply bs and nonsense.

Learn to recognize quality and forward thinking, it will improve your life.

And I'm not your bro, squid.
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Talent
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by zendy: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
coldsummer:
oh dearest zendy. i go remind you next week oo. i will even send you so free pic of GMB's victory

Akuko n'egwu
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by maestroz: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
cyprianlah:
When we look deep into our society you will see different skill and technicality wasting by the day, i met this guy this morning on my way to school with his locally made car, i begged him and took pictures and promised him he will see his car on the internet, what really caught my fancy was that he actually drove the car.

He attended technical college in calabar, and according to his neighbor's; its not the first he has made.

see the pictures below...

is this TRANSFORMATION or CARSFORMATION
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by coldsummer: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
lmao.. just wait. i will send you free pic

zendy:

Akuko n'egwu
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by Dyoungstar: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
Those pictures do not look like something taken by the roadside.

OP the last pix looks like it was taken in a technical workshop.

Then if actually you were passing to school how did you gather those informations about this not being his first from his neighbors and the rest?

I see you forming those stories just to sell your market, you should have posted it with sincerity it will still make front-page and we will comment.
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by Jimbadly: 7:03pm On Mar 20, 2015
Wey the engine? grin
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
Him try
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by piagetskinner(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2015
GEJ be like; 'otouke in a short while'
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by keandre: 8:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
Burger01:
This will be the perfect ride to convey uncle Jo to Otuoke smiley

grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by sonikstargirl(f): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
lack of handwork, for Christ sake how can someone be wastin his precious time constructin dis trash... how on earth dose dis luk lyk car!...
#mchewwww#

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by naughtyboi419(m): 9:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
mifavour:
lol

Walai if na me dey dt ur dp so I fyn ooo dnt mention *blushin*
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by Zaen: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
PerfectFortune:
Bullshit

You don't go about calling anything in four-wheels a car.

It will be an injustice to "Cars" for somebody to call this a car.
Haba! guy At least someone made an effort to build sometin. the so called cars too took not jst a day thinking. we should try n appreciate n encourAge others
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
Beesluv:
Great Job. Etim Edem park guys will love it

One chance, One chance: Etim Edem to Beach market
seems like yur based here in Cal. Sha anyways kudos to the Calabar south bois who made this wink
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
cyprianlah:

Ohk!
His a nairalander too
what's his m0niker?
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2015
I'm curious, just want to know the source of energy of the 'car' because I can't see any fuel tank abi na solar or wind powered?
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by Timoleon(m): 1:04am On Mar 21, 2015
oneda:
Really? I know so many allready made liker will come hear and ask what is this?

But this is actually good. The most important thing I could see in this bunch of rusty metals is that This guy actually know how a car works and given the right resources he will daze every beholding imagination

[size=15pt]we are not inferior to the Americans and the first world countries who build Porsche and Ferrari. What happen is that we have thieves as leaders who would rather go dump our God given resources in the lands of those that build Porsche and Ferrari![/size]

thats not the only thing that happened. the other thing that happened is dat u kip making the same thing they made centuries ago, reading from their books, using materials and parts they manufactured. i will believe ur story wen more nigerians begin to invent technologies that are not already or worse near extinct.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by popoyeh(m): 8:59am On Mar 21, 2015
cyprianlah:
When we look deep into our society you will see different skill and technicality wasting by the day, i met this guy this morning on my way to school with his locally made car, i begged him and took pictures and promised him he will see his car on the internet, what really caught my fancy was that he actually drove the car.

He attended technical college in calabar, and according to his neighbor's; its not the first he has made.

see the pictures below...

Hi, please do you have his contact? I think he is a gem despite the vitriol being spewed by the gullible on this thread, especially those who can't couple batteries, cable and bulb to make an ordinary torch light.
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by cyprianlah(m): 9:38am On Mar 21, 2015
popoyeh:

Hi, please do you have his contact? I think he is a gem despite the vitriol being spewed by the gullible on this thread, especially those who can't couple batteries, cable and bulb to make an ordinary torch light.

I don't have his contact
But I will try nd contact him we're I saw him
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by PerfectFortune: 10:29am On Mar 21, 2015
Zaen:
Haba! guy At least someone made an effort to build sometin. the so called cars too took not jst a day thinking. we should try n appreciate n encourAge others

I quite understand you but I think we are already far ahead of this. Celebrating a frame in the open does not go well for me and calling that "thing" a car is the height of it.

The man has done his best though but you don't call it a car.
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by paix(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Is this a car or a cart?
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by Beesluv: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mojanity:
seems like yur based here in Cal. Sha anyways kudos to the Calabar south bois who made this wink
No more in cal, but I miss the place sha. That was where I served my fatherland
Re: Pictures Of A Car Made In Calabar by cyprianlah(m): 2:08pm On Mar 23, 2015
popoyeh:

have sent his contact to you

check ur mail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of A Motorcycle Rider Killed By A Train At Iju Ishagba Yesterday / Any Biker In The House? Let's Compare Notes People! / Cost Of A Tokunbo Toyota Corolla Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.