Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Why Do Women Focus Their Energy More On Being Desired Than On Being Loved? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Women Focus Their Energy More On Being Desired Than On Being Loved? (494 Views)

Why Do Women Include Their father's Name After Marriage? / Why Do Women Shave Their Baby's First Hair. / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Focus Their Energy More On Being Desired Than On Being Loved? by uptoHim(m): 1:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
So many of our women have come to believe that if they have to be worthy of attracting love, they'd have to be worthy of sexual desires first.

My opinion: a man would fall in love with a woman based on her personality, character, and attitude but would fall in desire with her based on her sexual appearance and seductive skills. And working on the sexual part is what has taken the attention of our women. They say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder; and I think what this means is that when a man finds your personality appealing, he would find you desirable whether you are "sexually set" or not. But this is no longer their thoughts. Its now all about becoming sexually set, and nothing else. And the man's desire would be caught, he comes, explores, gets tired and leaves. And they would turn around to complain. Why this too much focus on their body instead of in their hearts? If I am right, I think our women need to be redirected. Or am I wrong in this thought?
Re: Why Do Women Focus Their Energy More On Being Desired Than On Being Loved? by SAMBARRY: 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2015
I am coming

Re: Why Do Women Focus Their Energy More On Being Desired Than On Being Loved? by SAMBARRY: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
First to wink

(1) (Reply)

Comparing Your Kids With Each Other Or Outsiders / 40 Ways To Murder Your Wife In Cold Blood: Must Read / Here Are List Of Some Good Cleaning Services Companies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.