Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) - Art, Graphics & Video (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) (24187 Views)

Nairaland Portfolio For Logo Designers 2017 / U-graffix... My Official Nairaland Graphics Design Page / My Official Nairaland Portfolio (descifa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by firfinch(m): 3:52pm On Mar 26, 2015
Good Job, nice designs. Keep it up.
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by paranorman(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
great skills OP. keep it up.
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by Abbott(m): 3:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Following you.
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by hahn(m): 3:56pm On Mar 26, 2015
erad:
I'm Oluyomi Dare, a freelance graphics designer.

This thread will house a compilation of some of my previous designs, I'm into all forms of print designs but with a greater understanding of branding (Logo design, business card design, letterhead design, etc).

Constructive criticisms as well as encouragements will be appreciated.

I also won't appreciate anyone trying to derail the thread.

Thank you.

Below is a compilation of previous logo designs.

I like. What are your prices? Are you on whatsapp?
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by Godspikin: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
I would like to learn, can you teach me.
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by okey4reel(m): 4:21pm On Mar 26, 2015
I like ur work, am also a graphic designer and I prefer using Corel draw for my designs, I only use Photoshop to edit images...good work bro
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:22pm On Mar 26, 2015
OP nice designs. Thumps up
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by simdam500(m): 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Pretty pics.....

One question pls; Are they designed with the normal graphics suite (corel)
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by adewasco2k(m): 5:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
This is what i always tell people, its not just about how you can use a software ...but creativity, fonts and color blending
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by Winning123: 5:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
Can you send me your email address
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by LOL247(f): 6:07pm On Mar 26, 2015
@erad you might be a spectacular designer but you are a bad business man.. despite your numerous postings, can't find a single phone or email number that I have been searching for for the past 2 hours. worse you stay away from computer as above me are numerous enquiries unattended.. beep me when you get this
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by iamord(m): 6:13pm On Mar 26, 2015
erad:

Both.
wow I have seen someone that pass me. Can we link up?
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by jurist21(m): 6:17pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lovely don't derail keep it up the sky is your limit, bro don't know if u can help me brand my little business name although I don't have cash please a favour for a brother, like a logo or something.
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by DarryOsh(m): 6:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Wow great job. I really love the simplicity and elegance of your work. How much do you charge for logo design?
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by goffi101(m): 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
bros how can one get a hold of you.. contact info pls.
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by emmsana: 7:03pm On Mar 26, 2015
soldierdollar:
What's special about these ? How does this increase my Alexa and AdSense earnings ?
Looks like something a nursery school pupil can draw .
#no offence . It's my candid opinion

Since you and those who love your statement has a perforated sense of creativity and ideas. Please kindly paste yours here so that when can see how good you are. Or to make it simple for you let's see how creative and impressive your Adsense earnings are. If the op asked for criticism that doesn't mean it's an Avenue to transfer aggression of what you are not capable of doing. I wonder if you appreciate the breath you are getting free of charge not to talk of the little idea you are just breading to develop your blog.
Just my candid opinion too smiley

@OP
Good work, and if you are just coming into the profession you are highly welcome am proud of you bro. Keep it up and explore more it's the secret to your creative propeller.

1 Like

Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by Newcrescent(m): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Hello Dare,
I've sent you a mail , kindly check and respond accordingly.

Please call me on 08098095885.

Thanks,
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by VV2A(m): 8:25pm On Mar 26, 2015
what's your price for a photography logo design?
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by Sagamite(m): 8:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
erad:

This thread will house a compilation of some of my previous designs, I'm into all forms of print designs but with a greater understanding of branding (Logo design, business card design, letterhead design, etc).

Thank you.

Brilliant work.

From what I can see from here, looks like quality and high standard pieces of works as well, not Naija-mentality standard.
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by doe: 9:09pm On Mar 26, 2015
The guy is advertising. Those that need hand holding can find his contact details on his profile. Haba! https://www.nairaland.com/erad
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by 400billionman: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
It is election poster time..
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 26, 2015
Nice work Bros. You are representing us. This my cc.

Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by Chiman922(m): 1:05am On Mar 27, 2015
erad:

Thank you.

Wow...these are cool designs bro. I will like to have your contact. Thanks
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by seyithug(m): 1:49am On Mar 27, 2015
Nice work, OP. Do you do training? I need to learn this graphics design. Or do you have online materials, videos and site links to access, for learning purposes?
Thanks.
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by erad(m): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2015
hahn:

I like. What are your prices? Are you on whatsapp?

My packages and prices are on my profile as well as ways to contact me.

Thank you.
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by erad(m): 9:19am On Mar 27, 2015
Sagamite:

Brilliant work.

From what I can see from here, looks like quality and high standard pieces of works as well, not Naija-mentality standard.

Thank you sir. Getting rid of mediocrity starts with US.
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by erad(m): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2015
goffi101:
bros how can one get a hold of you.. contact info pls.

My contact details are on my signature/profile.

Thank you.
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by erad(m): 9:23am On Mar 27, 2015
VV2A:
what's your price for a photography logo design?

Kindly check my profile.

Thank you.
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by erad(m): 9:25am On Mar 27, 2015
DarryOsh:
Wow great job. I really love the simplicity and elegance of your work. How much do you charge for logo design?

The price and packages is on my profile. Please go through it.

Thank you.
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by mayon2307(m): 2:40am On Mar 28, 2015
Nice job bro
send me msg on wat sap 08029941529
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by dejibimbo(m): 5:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
nice work you have here.....seeing your designs makes one want to breathe rather than choke as some designers would make you
Re: My Official Nairaland Portfolio (eradesigns) by erad(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Thank you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Great Illusion Pictures / The Drawing Of Kanu Nwankwo (papilo) By True Hands / Art Works Of A Nairalander (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.