Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

... - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ... (24411 Views)

Are Diabetics, Infertility, High Blood Pressure, Miscarriages, YOU NEED RUZU! / Help! 5 Miscarriages In 2.5years Of Marriage. / Are You Diabetic? You Need A Glucometer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by titi4fola(f): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2017
grandfleets:
About his wife.....here's what he had to say. Short and amazing!

"I might have discussed  with you sometimes ago about my wife's recent miscarriages and this fibroid of an issue. After taking Ruzu for a couple of months and by HIS Grace she is 15weeks pregnant now. We just went for diagnostics scan 2days ago and this is the report. Baby is good. Thank God through the help of Ruzu bitters."

Can you pause and think about that person with this same issue? You could be changing someone's story with Ruzu as a gift for them. That gift can also start you on a business that can make you very good extra income the rest of this year. The testimonies are daily and not abating.

Buzz me to order for use or business. Have a fabulous weekend!

www.helpinglives.com.ng/grandfleets
Whatsapp & call: 08078894785/08026115010
does it cure a very big fibroid?
Re: ... by grandfleets: 7:13am On Jan 05, 2018
Yes it’s does.
Re: ... by grandfleets: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2018
titi4fola:
does it cure a very big fibroid?

Yes it does.
Re: ... by LiteKing(m): 9:20am On Jun 03, 2019
grandfleets:
Your Health Is Not Negotiable
A friend travelled abroad for his MBA. I asked him about his experience, he said, “there are schools & there are SCHOOLS”. I replied him saying, “there are school fees & there are SCHOOL FEES”. He paid over 15 million naira compared to what we pay in Nigeria. He wanted real value & he was willing to pay for it.
This reminded me of Ruzu Bitters. No matter how long you have used other bitters, with Ruzu your story will be, “there are bitters & there are BITTERS”.
When a product is as effective as ours, when a product is keeping families together like ours, when a product is empowering people like ours, when a product is creating healthier homes like ours, then you know you have something valuable and in our case it is Ruzu Bitters.
-------------------------------------
Today I met with a man for the first time after He pleaded with me for a meeting via a call. He told me his wife got Ruzu Bitters earlier from me. They ran out of it and since then they had been trying to get a hold of me. He said Ruzu worked for him like no other and he has tried a lot.
He told me he had Erectile Dysfunction. I listened with serious concern as he told the story of how his first wife left him & how his new wife has been helping him find a solution to the problem.
He bought a carton instantly. Even though I can’t remember his wife, I am glad selling to her saved her home and restored a very important part of their marriage.
Shared by Mr Orebiyi
----------------------------------
Change lives with us. Tried Ruzu yet? Order today and you will know what a winning BITTERS taste like and does! Truth is, your well-being is not negotiable. Buy Now!
Contact me on 08078894785 or 08134448433
At what time does your phone number come alive. I been calling your number.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Officials Force Bet Naija Agents To Clean Their Surrounding In Calabar. Photos / Lagos Donates 100 Units Of Handwashing Stations To Strategic Locations (photos) / Simple Tips To Enjoy A Good Night Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.