Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market (24414 Views)

Emeka Ihedioha Chills At A Beer Parlour In Imo. Photos / Gyang Pwajok Is Dead (PDP Governorship Aspirant) / Imo PDP Beat, Attack Residents, Want Ihedioha Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by Houseofglam7(f): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Rubbish
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by spencekat(m): 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
It has nothing to do with PDP politicians.Even APC guys do similar things.Nigerian politicians are sometimes comedians.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by joahonsi: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2015
Imo is ROCHAS
forget the gimmick
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by leke12(m): 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Na today! Politicians scamming nigerians since 1960. Am sure he doesn't even know the name of the vegetable is buying.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 20, 2015
Must they really buy stuff in the market to prove they're close to the grass root? If they're not buying roast corn,it would be Boli and epa,and now pumkin leaf. Hypocrites!
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
i will only believe all this pranks if but only when all the aspirants relinquish all their loots and make their assets known... Even if Aisha Buhari starts washing all the plates in Nigeria today, i won't still vote her husband...
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by kessiah: 5:38pm On Mar 20, 2015
How e consider me, as I dey busy dey make my money online
Meanwhile, learn how to withdraw funds from your paypal with your ATM in nigeria
www.withdrawmoneyfrompaypalinnigeria..com
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by sanandreas(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
What is he doing at the market? So u go to market for ur wife? It's not African
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
D moment he leaves d market with his convoy he wud just throw it out d Window in one bush like dat or dash it to his gateman.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by olayinkaj2(m): 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
Campaign strategy!
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by Pebcak: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Nigerian Politician giving us BS since time immemorial

Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
pendy79:
I have seen purchase of smoked plantain, corn and gala but this one goes above the normal gimmick. He got the script all wrong.

Buy vegetable, is he a goat ni? The script is to buy and eat instantly to show humility and bringing yourself to the level of ordinary people but when you go buy veggie, then you must buy pot, buy pepper, buy stove, buy onions, buy fish then enter a road side bukka and do the cooking there.

He should meet fayose and omisore for tutorial.

you no add akpu join
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by MRLINGTON(m): 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2015
The Wash..has it eva happened b4 They tried to deceive us buh dint know we too went to skul
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by anytexy: 5:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
1stCitizen:

Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by chimerase2: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2015
pendy79:
I have seen purchase of smoked plantain, corn and gala but this one goes above the normal gimmick. He got the script all wrong.

Buy vegetable, is he a goat ni? The script is to buy and eat instantly to show humility and bringing yourself to the level of ordinary people but when you go buy veggie, then you must buy pot, buy pepper, buy stove, buy onions, buy fish then enter a road side bukka and do the cooking there.

do u knw weda he has all dos u mentioned be4 buy de vegie, if de poor and de middle class can cum to de market and buy only vegetable knwin dat he has oda ingredients at home nt to talk abt ma amiable governor in waitin
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
anytexy:

Yes.Till 2019 in kirikiri. 4 years in prison for stealing public funds corruption.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by toprealman: 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
WilyWily:
and after election he will not near that market again
THEY WILL EVEN CLOSE DOWN THE MARKET LIKE TA ORJI IS DOING.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by omenka(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
pendy79:

Maybe he's one of the goats Jonathan talked about. Perhaps he couldn't find "yams", so he decided to go for vegetables.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by sucess001(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
[size=22pt]soooo e no get wife to buy vegetable again? abi naim dey cook soup for him house ni? pretention scum![/size]
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2015
In d civilized world if politicians want campaign they wud go to either motherless babies home for visits or to areas suffering from pollution or natural disasters... but here we wud go to places where they sell corn, or roast plantain, or where they sell vegetables and release it to the press.. lol
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by pendy79: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2015
omenka:
Maybe he's one of the goats Jonathan talked about. Perhaps he couldn't find "yams", so he decided to go for vegetables.

This got me cracking.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by efilefun(m): 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
eleko1:
undecided.We haven't see the one wey buy Kulikuli/gaari B4.If he buy vegetables,where is the gaari?PDP and scam undecided

Vegetable wey no go reach house mtcheew PDPigss

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by tomzman: 5:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
Publicity stunt! Did his maid go on vacation ni. When he gets in now you won't smell him anywhere near that market.

Only a fool would fall for this.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
apoti:
See his head like rugby ball grin
you wicked o.. anyway I gave you like sha
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by sonnie10: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2015
pendy79:

Wrong, you lead by example. What message would the person buying gala be passing across? The answer is not far fetched; unhealthy life style and poor dietary choices. It is a reductionist view to suggest that gala eating or other manners of junk food is synonymous with people- the electorates. With the prevailing high rate of diabetics and cancer in the country, leaders should be in the forefront of promoting healthy food habits. It does not matter if it helps their campaign. You can hardly go wrong with vegetable, especially the green ones. In my opinion, he made a perfect choice.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by bigsam1992(m): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
Since him b vice sentate president him no buy vegitable 4 market oh...who is decieving who?
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by dayowunmi(m): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2015
why is he always wearing that green cap everytime? is there a symbolism to it? thinking its occultic to wear one type of colour conspicuosly all the time.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by lovat(m): 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
I don't think Imo state have a good candidate for governorship elections cos I don't trust this man and his green cap gimmicks.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by Onuokwu: 6:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
uzomarinze11:
When it comes to politics,political aspirants do all sorts of things to impress the masses.

Anyway who wouldn't?PDP governorship aspirant in Imo State Emeka Ihedioha was pictured in the market buying vegetables for the making of soup.

source

Stop! Just Stop! Enough of all this maize, boli and vegetable buying by politicians!

We all know in real life you don't do this sh*t.
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
thou i support Gej
this i don't support....
I can't trust IBO people
Re: Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market by steppin: 6:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
frankmishael1:
thou i support Gej
this i don't support....
I can't trust IBO people
Mumu, do you think we care?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Orders Immigration, Others To Release Nwamini’s Details To Ekweremadu / Nigerians Rescued During Last Military Operation In Yobe (Photo) / Tinubu Proposes 7-point Agenda To Revive Nigeria’s Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.