Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Corpers In Kebbi State Are Training With Guns Now - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers In Kebbi State Are Training With Guns Now (2420 Views)

Corper Serving In Kebbi Dies Of Anaemia (Photos) / Corper From Lagos State Dies In Kebbi / Corp Members In Kebbi State Learning How To Use Guns? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Corpers In Kebbi State Are Training With Guns Now by delugadou(m): 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2015
How I wish I were a corper in kebbi now. This is an opportunity to send some scumbags to hell...

Re: Corpers In Kebbi State Are Training With Guns Now by DrMaths(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2015
lolx
Re: Corpers In Kebbi State Are Training With Guns Now by immortalcrown(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
Direct Entry into military and police.
Re: Corpers In Kebbi State Are Training With Guns Now by xreal: 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
immortalcrown:
Direct Entry into military and police.

If at the end, they are not recruited into any force/unemployed .
It will be a Direct Entry into armed robbery.

1 Like

Re: Corpers In Kebbi State Are Training With Guns Now by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 20, 2015
xreal:

If at the end, they are not recruited into any force/unemployed .
It will be a Direct Entry into armed robbery.
that could be a very gud idea ooo....instead of going tru the rigorous screening excercise the NYSC may collaborate with the nigeria military to give opportunity to corpers who will like to join military, as in a percentage of the entry form can be reserved for corpers and appropriate rank can then be given to them after the training.
Re: Corpers In Kebbi State Are Training With Guns Now by xreal: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
afolag:
that could be a very gud idea ooo....instead of going tru the rigorous screening excercise the NYSC may collaborate with the nigeria military to give opportunity to corpers who will like to join military, as in a percentage of the entry form can be reserved for corpers and appropriate rank can then be given to them after the training.

That's the way it should be.
But, those at the top will play politics with the recruitment plan.

BTW, it isn't really advisable for now/in Nigeria of today. They will be deployed to Sambisa with little or no experience and support.
Re: Corpers In Kebbi State Are Training With Guns Now by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 20, 2015
They ain't training them, just a pose.
Re: Corpers In Kebbi State Are Training With Guns Now by gbemi514: 5:58pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12:
i hope xo 2.......buh aw sure r u?
Re: Corpers In Kebbi State Are Training With Guns Now by Nobody: 6:07pm On Mar 20, 2015
gbemi514:
i hope xo 2.......buh aw sure r u?

When did NYSC turns Military/Paramilitary?
Why would they be trained to fire weapons?
Like some corp members really came to this training field to see this firing drill.
The Corp members can easily ask any of the officers in charge that "sir, can I/we take shots with this machine?"

As corpers, they can easily allow them to snap with it.
Some corpers did it too when we were on camp, Adamawa,12B.

1 Like

Re: Corpers In Kebbi State Are Training With Guns Now by DrMaths(m): 6:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12:
Do u need a video to believe its a training
Re: Corpers In Kebbi State Are Training With Guns Now by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
DrMaths:
Do u need a video to believe its a training

Yes give me a link to the video, wanna this corper firing the machine.
Re: Corpers In Kebbi State Are Training With Guns Now by DrMaths(m): 6:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
Sile12:

Yes give me a link to the video, wanna this corper firing the machine.
Alright u've got it

www.bbc.uk/nigeria_coups_training_with_guns?/
Re: Corpers In Kebbi State Are Training With Guns Now by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
xreal:

That's the way it should be.
But, those at the top will play politics with the recruitment plan.

BTW, it isn't really advisable for now/in Nigeria of today. They will be deployed to Sambisa with little or no experience and support.
That's it. Though uneasy lies the head that wears crown, but yet the lack of foresight and longterm planning is what we the youth of today are suffering from and if we allow ourselves to be use by this so call politicians we will never get away out of this problem. I pray who ever emerge the winner of the general election be someone God is ready to use to help this country.
Re: Corpers In Kebbi State Are Training With Guns Now by CrazyMan(m): 7:53pm On Mar 21, 2015

(1)

How I Celebrated New Year With N19800 In Kano State. Photos (mrphysics) / NYSC Registration Starts Today, Ask Any Question Here! (NYSC REG Help Center) / Rectification Of Errors In The Error List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.