Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo (7349 Views)

I Am Prepared For PDP Destruction Except Markarfi’s Lead Committee Is Dissolved / I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo / Fashola, Amaechi,Others At An 'Evening For Nigeria With GMB+Osinbajo' In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo by Ikenna0b: 2:47am On Aug 10, 2017
Going by this post, it's obvious Buhari sickness is not normal. I won't be surprised if Tinubu and the rest of Afonja within Buhari surroundings poisoned that man. Those people can do anything for power.
They kill eachother for political post, I highly doubt they'll think twice before murdering another from another tribe for a political post.

1 Like

Re: I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:49am On Aug 10, 2017
VirginFinder:

[s]
You are a dullard!

What matters most is that Abiola outlived Abacha.
Abacha has been confined to Nigeria's history books while Abiola is being celebrated year in, year out courtesy the June 12 public holiday.

Ode, what do you have to say?
[/s]

Are you still celebrating MKO under June 12 or is it Tinubu marking the date and movement that catapulted him into politics, power and the billionaire club?

Answer me truthfully because last I heard Abiola's kids are not happy with Yorubas.
Re: I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:57am On Aug 10, 2017
Ikenna0b:
Going by this post, it's obvious Buhari sickness is not normal. I won't be surprised if Tinubu and the rest of Afonja within Buhari surroundings poisoned that man. Those people can do anything for power.
They kill eachother for political post, I highly doubt they'll think twice before murdering another from another tribe for a political post.

Fast forward to present day and the manlet manservant is NOT in any rush to upset his cabal masters.

How can one swear in Ministers without portfolio and you say you are acting President?

How can COAS reshuffle and redeploy command officers to strategic military formations across the Nation without your consent and you say you are acting President?

How can you nominate indicted individuals into the board of the ICPC who are being investigated by the same ICPC without getting sound security clearance from the DSS and you say you are acting President?

No be small thing remain dem for carry budget go London go forge but if not for Senate wey say nah you go sign am, and you call your self acting President?

Osinbanjo is a first class jester and clown !

1 Like

Re: I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo by cyberguy72(m): 6:49am On Aug 10, 2017
Ikenna0b:
BUBU deserves to die na.They should even give him ABACHA APPLE to fasten the death journey

1 Like

Re: I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo by Trut(m): 7:52am On Aug 10, 2017
Afonja missing in Action now on this thread, they only peep and tia RACE grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:00am On Aug 10, 2017
Trut:
Afonja missing in Action now on this thread, they only peep and tia RACE grin

you dey mind them?
Re: I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo by luluosas(m): 8:28am On Apr 18, 2022
7 years in saddle, and nothing has really changed. Corruption is not geared towards payment of ransom to bandits and terrorists organisations in the North, and those in charge are feeding fact at the expense of Nigerians.
What a country!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Screens Out 300,000 Ineligible Voters, To Publish Register Today / Meet Aisha Wakil (mama Boko Haram) The Igbo Woman Behind Boko Haram / See Oshiomohle 1998 In Funtua Textile Katsina State Before Labour Started Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.