Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi (5117 Views)

Biafra: The Memo Of Oba Akenzua On Aburi- Eric Teniola / Throw Back Pictures Of Gowon, Ojukwu And Ankrah / Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi – Gowon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by yibomustgo(m): 2:09am On Mar 21, 2015
more

Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by yibomustgo(m): 2:12am On Mar 21, 2015
owobokiri:

The way this thing pains you, there must be somebody very closely related to you that was violently annihilated by either the 5 majors or some igbos during the conflict. . Whichever, you ain't going to wrench out any pity from me, you uncouth quantity. A ton of salt needs to be poured into that your emotional wound.. Loquacious imbe. .

grin grin

Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by T9ksy(m): 2:17am On Mar 21, 2015
owobokiri:

The way this thing pains you, there must be somebody very closely related to you that was violently annihilated by either the 5 majors or some igbos during the conflict. . Whichever, you ain't going to wrench out any pity from me, you uncouth quantity. A ton of salt needs to be poured into that your emotional wound.. Loquacious imbe. .

Yeah it pains me 'cause one of my uncles died in that stupid war just to massage the ego of your generalissimo who then

fled when the fire he created was now about to consume him. He was not even man enough to die for what he supposedly believed in,

propagated and consequently mislead millions of Nigerians into dying for.

Oh, what a Leader?...........indeed!!!

2 Likes

Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by nzeadachie: 3:04am On Mar 21, 2015
yibomustgo:
I remember this. I hope you all remembered this too.
AND TRY TO REMEMBER THAT MANY OF THEM ARE BUYING YOUR FAMILY HOUSES NOW MAKING YOU TENANT IN YOUR OWN LAND, MUGU

3 Likes

Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by stevoski059(m): 3:08am On Mar 21, 2015
giles14:
idiot and wot is d Fulanis doing to the northern minorities and d northern xtains. for 48yrs he was silent.na now hmm jst dey wake.
he just treated the 48yrs fever yesterday thats why.
Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by Nobody: 3:11am On Mar 21, 2015
mrrock:
Secret independent research conducted by a US firm last year shows Gowon is one of the people financing Boko haram.
No be Buhari again?
Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by IGBOSON1: 3:14am On Mar 21, 2015
yibomustgo:
more

^^^Care to tell us how you readily get your paws on these type of pics whenever you display your insecurity!? You have a folder marked 'yib'o women and children victims of awo and gowons starvation policy'?

Also, i find your choice of moniker 'interesting'! Could you enlighten us on what made you choose it.....and what are your sentiments on the war fought to keep Ndigbo in Nigeria!?

smiley

4 Likes

Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by Nobody: 3:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Nigerians please do not take the bait .

There are dark (imperialist white enemies) forces currently breaking up Nigeria in the North hiding behind Boko Haram.

They now want to resurrect Biafra as a tool of breaking up southern parts of the country.

No matter the provocation simply ignore this thread.

Please resist any form of sectarian violence just be prepared to protect your family and friends moving them to safe areas.

May the gods of our great ancestors protect us all.

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Stay Calm and peaceful.
Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by nzeadachie: 3:57am On Mar 21, 2015
GenBuhari:
Nigerians please do not take the bait .

There are dark (imperialist white enemies) forces currently breaking up Nigeria in the North.

They now want to resurrect Biafra.

No matter the provocation simply ignore this thread.

Please resist any form of sectarian violence just be prepared to protect your family and friends moving them to safe areas.

May the gods of our great ancestors protect us all.

Take care of yourselves and each other.

Stay Calm and peaceful.
HAHAHAHAHAHA ARE YOU AFRAID OF BIAFRA? YOU CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT IGBOS?

3 Likes

Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by ofeco: 7:41am On Mar 21, 2015
"I was down with a fever" Yoga talk true cos GOD dey oo

1 Like

Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by nobilis: 7:47am On Mar 21, 2015
Whether or not Ojukwu misinformed Nigerians on the Aburi Accord, is not my point here.
The issue is that this self-righteous General called Gowon didn't deem it fit to correctly inform Nigerians and Igbos on the agreements reached at Aburi.

Yet he boldly declared war on "misinformed" people who were supposedly citizens of his country. Did he just hear about Ojukwu's "misinformation" today? Before he declared war on Biafra, did he not know about Ojukwu's "misinformation".
After he returned from Aburi, did he make available documents pertaining to the Aburi meeting to all and sundry so that everyone could see and read for himself the Federal Military Government's own (official) version of the Aburi agreement?

Under his watch, more than 3 million misinformed people were killed all because of the "errors" of the "misinformant".
Under his watch, the properties of those misinformed people were seized by the Federal Military Government and their monies, stored up in the bank were confiscated and they were just given £20, no matter the amount stored up in the bank.

He boldly and heartlessly did these and more to a misinformed people.

And people are here talking about tribalistic issues, leaving the issue at hand and you tell me our country will ever be in unity. That will be very long in coming.

5 Likes

Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by SOUNDKING: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2015
No matter how much saint Gowan try to prove, he can never return to dust in peace, that Ojukwu is dead dosn't mean there are no persons that withnessed the acord still living. TIME ALOne will TELL.
Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by pazienza(m): 8:15am On Mar 21, 2015
T9ksy:

Yeah it pains me 'cause one of my uncles died in that stupid war just to massage the ego of your generalissimo who then

fled when the fire he created was now about to consume him. He was not even man enough to die for what he supposedly believed in,

How did Ojukwu create any fire, or is this still part of the Yoruba media propaganda and falsehood?

Ojukwu was not involved in Nzeogwu's coup.

Ojukwu warned Ironsi about his trust of Northerners and Yorubas and was against Ironsi naive atittude of alienating Igbos and surrounding himself with Northerners and Yorubas who obviously hid their hatred for him with a veneer of friendliness. If Ironsi had heed to Ojukwu advice, there wont be counter coup, Gowon and Awo wont get the chance to dissolve Nigeria regions and their autonomy all in a covertous move to get their hands on the Eastern region oil wealth.

Ojukwu wasn't Gowon the dull one that rejected Aburi accord citing that Ojukwu intellectually deceived him.

Ojukwu wasn't the one that declared war on Nigeria, neither was he the one that failed to provide security to Easterners when he( Ojukwu) sent them back to North. It was your incompetent Gowon that failed to provide them with security or did he conspire with his blood thirsty brothers to look the other way, while innocent Igbos were massacred.

It wasn't Ojukwu who rejected every offer at plebiscite on the non Igbo areas of Biafra,but rather chose brute force over peaceful resolutions.

Stop trying to rewrite history, it might have worked in the past,but wont work in this era.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by joeyfire(m): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2015
T9ksy:

Oh girl you too lie. I remember u claiming that igbo ppl killed your granny, another you claimed your uncle died in the war... What's next? Igbos caused you to be unemployed in USA. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by joeyfire(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2015
yibomustgo:
I remember this. I hope you all remembered this too.

Many of those kids now own choicest parts of your oduduwa utopian dream so park well and consider the 500,000 FG soldiers that had their balls blown off by Biafran forces -

HUNDREDS of angry  military  pensioners in the country Monday besieged the Oyo State Secretariat saying they regretted fighting against Biafran soldiers to ensure the unity of the country.
They said if they had known that the country would repay them in this wicked manner, they would have fought for the survival and sovereignty of Biafra.
The retired soldiers who spoke through their Chairman, Mr.  Mr. Gabriel Oiakhena said, “we have been pushed to the wall. The families of over 500,000 soldiers who lost their lives in Biafra are suffering.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/biafran-soldiers-protest-in-ibadan/

1 Like

Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by joeyfire(m): 8:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Gowon is a petty useless man. Its now confirmed. He reneged on the aburi deal otherwise why would he say this -

"Ojukwu thinks I will just be a titular head and sign those papers" - Yakubu Gowon

1 Like

Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by gratiaeo(m): 8:56am On Mar 21, 2015
Ngwakwe:
Please, discuss the contents of the article or be ready to serve a lengthy ban.

Moderator's advice.
Do the needful
ChristyG:
Only ibos believe ojukwu id1otic story about the civil war
Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by minister2015: 9:45am On Mar 21, 2015
I think General Gowon is right! Ojukwu deceived innocent Igbos n ran away leaving them to their fate. If confederalism was discussed at Aburi, why only igbos tried secession, why not the yorubas, middlebelt. When Ojukwu came back frm exile n was asked on NTA why secession? he said it was jst madness
Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by Mckennedy: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2015
heard his coming to deliver a lecture at Dim University,,,who know him should tell him not to try such rubbish,, maybe he want to checkmate the igbo strength trying to pure salt to an old injury.
Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by walexbiz(m): 10:42am On Mar 21, 2015
Members agree that the legislative and executive authority of the Federal Military
Government should remain in the Supreme
Military Council, to which any decision
affecting the whole country shall be
referred for determination provided that
where it is possible for a meeting to be held the matter requiring determination must
be referred to military governors for their
comment and concurrence.

Specifically, the council agreed that appointments to senior ranks in the police,
diplomatic, and consular services as well as
appointment to superscale posts in the
federal civil service and the equivalent
posts in the statutory corporation must be
approved by the Supreme Military Council.

The regional members felt that all the decrees passed since January 15, 1966, and
which detracted from previous powers and
positions of regional governments, should
be repealed if mutual confidence is to be restored.
Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by walexbiz(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2015
that is the aburi accord
Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 21, 2015
The so called gowon never implemented the Aburi Accord. I wonder how the so called gowon who preaches the gospel is lying when the documents are available for people to read.

1 Like

Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by nzeadachie: 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
nobilis:
Whether or not Ojukwu misinformed Nigerians on the Aburi Accord, is not my point here.
The issue is that this self-righteous General called Gowon didn't deem it fit to correctly inform Nigerians and Igbos on the agreements reached at Aburi.

Yet he boldly declared war on "misinformed" people who were supposedly citizens of his country. Did he just hear about Ojukwu's "misinformation" today? Before he declared war on Biafra, did he not know about Ojukwu's "misinformation".
After he returned from Aburi, did he make available documents pertaining to the Aburi meeting to all and sundry so that everyone could see and read for himself the Federal Military Government's own (official) version of the Aburi agreement?

Under his watch, more than 3 million misinformed people were killed all because of the "errors" of the "misinformant".
Under his watch, the properties of those misinformed people were seized by the Federal Military Government and their monies, stored up in the bank were confiscated and they were just given £20, no matter the amount stored up in the bank.

He boldly and heartlessly did these and more to a misinformed people.

And people are here talking about tribalistic issues, leaving the issue at hand and you tell me our country will ever be in unity. That will be very long in coming.
GOD IS NOT SLEEPING THEY'RE KILLING THEMSELF NOW IT'S JUST THE BEGINING BOKO HARAM FROM CORE NORTH FULANI CATTLE REARERS ON THE OTHER SIDE, I CAN NOT PITY THEM LET THEM CONTINUE LET GOWON COME OUT AND FIGHT
Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by Omololu007(m): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2015
dazangel11:

I am using we because I am speaking for so many people
u don't av d right to speak for anybody,so speak for ursef alone
Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by dazangel11(f): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2015
Omololu007:
u don't av d right to speak for anybody,so speak for ursef alone

u don't have d right to tell me to speak for myself alone.
Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by sammyj: 4:03pm On Mar 27, 2015
Well said.

SAI BABA joooo !!!!
Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by T8ksy(m): 4:32pm On Mar 27, 2015
joeyfire:

Oh girl you too lie. I remember u claiming that igbo ppl killed your granny, another you claimed your uncle died in the war... What's next? Igbos caused you to be unemployed in USA. Lol

Am not in the USA and neither am I unemployed. As for the rest, you are spot on.

oh, am not a girl.............whatever gave you that idea?
Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by Omololu007(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2015
dazangel11:

u don't have d right to tell me to speak for myself alone.
u r not appointed or elected to speak for any group or pple.
Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by dazangel11(f): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2015
Omololu007:
u r not appointed or elected to speak for any group or pple.

you don't know that
Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by Omololu007(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
dazangel11:

you don't know that
I know
Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by dazangel11(f): 5:28pm On Mar 27, 2015
Omololu007:
I know

so what re u gonna do about it
Re: Gowon: Ojukwu Misinformed Nigerians On Aburi by Omololu007(m): 6:01pm On Mar 27, 2015
dazangel11:

so what re u gonna do about it
what av I been doin about it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diezani Alison-madueke Betrayed Jonathan By Sponsoring APC / See A Ghanaians Surgeon's Epic Reaction After He Was Denied A Spanish Visa / Frederick Lugard, 'Iguocha', And Historical References

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.