Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Gsm Short Code Money Daily Spinner - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gsm Short Code Money Daily Spinner (2489 Views)

Gsm Short Code Set-up / How Can I Get Gsm Short? / Need Help With Gsm Short Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gsm Short Code Money Daily Spinner by ifeloveife(m): 8:08pm On Jan 18, 2009
This is super hot, in this easy short report I will take you by the hand and show you how to grab and use the money making opportunities in GSM SHORT CODE like you see in the papers or TV text 351998,32470 etc working with MTN, ZAIN, GLO, ETISALAT etc you will make money from millions of GSM users nation-wide they will be cueing to get the use your service. This is the secret Top GSM Short Code ( i.e. 35713) Operators don’t want you to know! In the last few months, I have broken the hearts of some “I TOO KNOW” short code operators i.e.? when I exposed How To Get Your Own Short Code To Advertise Your Products/Service On A Platter Of Gold and earn in 3 dynamic ways when people send their details to you in this format:INFO (space) email address to 35143!.Well, I have decided again to release this secret to you. But first of all, let me show you the 3 dynamic ways I earn from this short code service ( INFO 35143).

1) I earn when GSM Users send INFO (space) email address to 35143 @ 100/SMS. MTN, GLO, ZAIN, ETISALAT ETC which they find very easy to do.

2) Having spent their N100 to obtain more information about my product/service advertised and having become my potential lists, I send my carefully prepared sales letter to them and earn more when they buy the product/service. (I have included a practical way I received 4700 replies from Nigerians in one single day and sold to 3, 150 of them)

3) And thirdly, I either rent their phone numbers / email addresses to other marketers/organizations e.t.c. who want to advertise their products & services and seminars for the cost of N50 per subscriber which brings me an additional N5,000 per 100 subscribers. What if you have 1000 subscribers, which I will show you how, and charge a token amount of N40 per subscriber, it goes for a whooping N40,000 just for a single deal. Isn’t that terrific? What is the secret behind this success? Wait till I unfold it in …

Discover The Secret SMART Nigerian Seasoned Infopreneurs, Marketers, and Advertisers & Promoters Like ME Do To Get GSM Users Give Us Money Regularly Even Without You Begging Or Selling Any Product To Them… Guaranteed!

edutextng@yahoo.com
Re: Gsm Short Code Money Daily Spinner by alphaace(m): 12:36pm On Feb 08, 2009
thanks for the information above but i will like to know what it requires to get these short code. i mean information one may need to provide apart from the product that he wants to advertise or market. and the cost

uwem
Re: Gsm Short Code Money Daily Spinner by spazmatsha(m): 6:34pm On Jul 19, 2011
@alpha-ace let me know if you still need the GSM SHORTCODE. I can give you info where to get the GSM shortcode for Free. email infomart4all@yahoo.com or text 08166894509.

(1) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 6 Release Date And Price Announced! Is The News Real? / Gionee Launch Marathon M5 Plus With Dual 6000mah Battery On 21st December / Latest MTN Blazing Free Call Awoof Cheat Cracked By Naijaport.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.