Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,712 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said (1624 Views)

Linda Ikeji Donated N100,000 To Kemi Olunloyo While In Prison / Toke Makinwa Interviews 10-Year-Old Barber Who Makes N10k Per Day (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Agrees To Give N10k To A Follower Who Asked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said by kindas: 11:08pm On Mar 20, 2015
9yr old Nicole Eniiyi Benson yesterday march 19th donated N10k to the APCPresidentialcampaign team and publicly read the letter she wrote on stage during the Buhari interactive session with women in Lagos. Nicole said she saved up her lunch money given to her by her mum (N5,785) and her mum added the rest to a round figure of N10k. She shared her letter on APC website and was then invited to the event to read the letter to APC members and guests. What she wrote after the cut...
In her letter, she wrote thus;DearAPCand governor Fashola,
My name is Nicole Benson. I am 9 years old. The name of my school is Green Springs School Lekki campus and I am in year 4 peters. I want to be a doctor when I grow up so that I can take care of people who are sick and dying because they take care of me when I am sick.
Governor Fashola andAPCI was listening to the radio on my way to school today and I heard that we can send money to you to help you to win the election. My mummy said that I can donate from N100 so that we can helpAPCto raise the money to win the election and removepresidentGoodluck Jonathan so that Mr Buhari and professor Osinbajo can be the newpresidentand assistantpresidentand be able to help Nigeria to fight the Boko Haram people who are killing innocent children and also bring back the Chibokgirlsso that their mummies and daddies can be happy.
Governor Fashola andAPC, please don't you think that N100 is too small? I have the new N100 notes but I am sorry I will not be able to give it to you because I only have one and I want to keep it in my wallet. But I have N5,785 that I saved from my lunch money and pocket money and tooth fairy money. I know it's my mummy giving the tooth fairy the money to give me because I found my tooth in her wallet last year. and I want to give you all my money that I saved so that you can win in February. I have N5785 naira and also N8 but the N8 is in coins and it's only in Shoprite that they gave me so I want to go and spend it there. I wanted to buy my inhaler disk but my daddy has bought another new one for me. I have given my mummy the money and she put it on her card to pay it on your website and she paid it now. I wish I could get more money for you but that will be next week when I get more lunch money from my daddy and tooth fairy can't give me any more money because all my teeth have all grown back. I can still save more money for you and give you in February.
Please help me give some of the money to Mr Ambode too so that he can win Mr Jimmy Agbaje. I like Mr Ambode very much.
I wish you good luck not Goodluck Jonathan but best of luck and please you can call my mummy's number if you need me to send the money I want to save
for you. But you will have to give me some time to save it.
Please say hello to Mr Ambode Mr Buhari and professor Osinbajo for me.
Nicole Eniiyi
http://pelwal33..in/2015/03/what-little-girl-who-donated-n10k-to.html
Re: What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
Ok that's very good of her.
Re: What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said by madamGift(f): 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2015
oh please.. she did all that without any influence? Msheeeeeeew
Wondering wat APC would not make up sef.
#GEJ till 2019!

1 Like

Re: What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said by nairalife2013(m): 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
Hope she graduate and get a sabtikate!
Re: What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said by Airforce1(m): 2:33am On Mar 21, 2015
yawns**

Gej till 2019

1 Like

Re: What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said by Kolade354(m): 2:57am On Mar 21, 2015
Airforce1:
yawns**

Gej till 2019
Buhari till you release your useless album.

1 Like

Re: What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said by Kolade354(m): 2:59am On Mar 21, 2015
madamGift:
oh please.. she did all that without any influence? Msheeeeeeew
Wondering wat APC would not make up sef.
#GEJ till 2019!
Na heat wake me up for 2:58 am in the mawin, and you are here shouting Gej till you get sense..................Smh for you.
Re: What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said by madamGift(f): 7:21am On Mar 21, 2015
[/quote][quote author=Kolade354 post=31840868] Na heat wake me up for 2:58 am in the mawin, and you are here shouting Gej till you get sense..................Smh for you.

Lol..APC fans...always known for their violent reactions and ill manners.

1 Like

Re: What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said by kelvinmuffins3(m): 7:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Crazy people.
Re: What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said by Kolade354(m): 9:22am On Mar 21, 2015
madamGift:

Lol..APC fans...always known for their violent reactions and ill manners.
It about common sense cos na only 3 hours we dey enjoy light and the extereme heat in this period is worse, so with that kinf suffering for night you will still expect me to shout Gej till finito abi? It obvious you are ethnic bigot cos i dont expect urhobo to support hausa. Most nigerians are too sentimental and tribalistic.
Re: What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said by madamGift(f): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2015
[/quote][quote author=Kolade354 post=31846453] It about common sense cos na only 3 hours we dey enjoy light and the extereme heat in this period is worse, so with that kinf suffering for night you will still expect me to shout Gej till finito abi? It obvious you are ethnic bigot cos i dont expect urhobo to support hausa. Most nigerians are too sentimental and tribalistic.

Mind you, I'm not most Nigerians.
I'm not in anyway tribalistic. If you're so sensible as you claim, you shouldn't have just gone tru my profile alone, you ought to have read my other post too.
My only issue with apc today is the fact they made buhari their presidential candidate. In all honesty, if they had made Kwankwaso or any other person with Lil or no dirt, I would have cast my vote for apc. I'm not a pdp die hard fan you hear. Bringing Buhari leaves me no choice than to settle for GEJ
Re: What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said by Kolade354(m): 10:04am On Mar 21, 2015
madamGift:

Mind you, I'm not most Nigerians.
I'm not in anyway tribalistic. If you're so sensible as you claim, you shouldn't have just gone tru my profile alone, you ought to have read my other post too.
My only issue with apc today is the fact they made buhari their presidential candidate. In all honesty, if they had made Kwankwaso or any other person with Lil or no dirt, I would have cast my vote for apc. I'm not a pdp die hard fan you hear. Bringing Buhari leaves me no choice than to settle for GEJ
You knw nothing abt Buhari personality and character go through his records when he was the head of state in 1983...............He flushed out drig dealers and corrupt politicians and he will still do the same thing again............You are aamong gullibe nigerians that believe buhari is bad without checking his record.
Re: What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said by axortedbabe(f): 4:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Adonberiv dis..
I cn swear it dwn with my left bweast..

1 Like

Re: What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said by Airforce1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
axortedbabe:
Adonberiv dis..
I cn swear it dwn with my left bweast..

yimu*** lipsrsealed
Re: What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said by axortedbabe(f): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Airforce1:

yimu*** lipsrsealed
ok i shud swear with my rite bweast...
Re: What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said by Airforce1(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
axortedbabe:
ok i shud swear with my rite bweast...

both

Including the paradise in between your legs
kiss
Re: What The Little Girl Who Donated N10k To Buhari's Campaign Said by Mikechinos(m): 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
Mehn this is becoming childish. APC been deceiving nigeria since the day of john the Baptist

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pregnant Kim Kardashian Steps Out In All Black / Actress Yetunde Akilapa Arrested For Stealing Again, May Go To Kirikiri Prison / 50 Cent Acknowledges Francis Odega Viral Comic Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.