Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) (31112 Views)

Davido Welcomed By Beautiful Ladies At Chicago Airport(photo,video) / Efe Rides In A Convoy As He Is Welcomed In Abuja (video, Pics) / Patoranking At Babcock University, Girls Going Crazy [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by englishmart(m): 8:06am On Mar 21, 2015
me no go waste any mb o
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by israel770(m): 8:07am On Mar 21, 2015
Am happy for him
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 21, 2015
mtchew
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by charliesco1(m): 8:11am On Mar 21, 2015
BUSHHUNTER:
Private Secondary School.

What do u expect frm kids dat have not seen a celebrity ? I wounder wat dey will do if psquare or davido cms.. Sorry .. They can't even afford dem .. So let's say daddy shokey or lagbaja..
I seriously feel for does kids in dat cage.... cheesy grin cool
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by clemz88(m): 8:12am On Mar 21, 2015
Chuksworld:
Who is Korede Bello?
na the name of your dog
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by Pasca07: 8:14am On Mar 21, 2015
charliesco1:

What do u expect frm kids dat have not seen a celebrity ? I wounder wat dey will do if psquare or davido cms.. Sorry .. They can't even afford dem .. So let's say daddy shokey or lagbaja..
stop spewing trash here davido has visited the school more than ten times.....
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by ednut1(m): 8:15am On Mar 21, 2015
ydae for office. every body jst dey sing. Godwin. bonus don enter Godwin . i don gt alert
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by Missmossy(f): 8:17am On Mar 21, 2015
Making sense cool
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by caprini1: 8:17am On Mar 21, 2015
The kids voice is angelic....happy for him!
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by KingTom(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2015
Penuelseun:
so u should also go & hustle to make a name for yourself like He is doing for himself. Bad belle people
Guy why e dey pain you like this na? grin
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 21, 2015
alenegbe:
A young handsome dude making millions with his talent

N so millions easy?
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by ChynoBEATS: 8:22am On Mar 21, 2015
holatin:

When will we read
(Babcock University Students Welcomed AIRFORCE1
(Video))

Airforce1, you wan make we wait till we grow old abi ?

Give us d damn album !
Oga wait .....am the one he's waiting for....soo chillax
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 21, 2015
charliesco1:

Hmmmmmnnnn...do you know davido is actually a student of the school?
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by BUSHHUNTER: 8:27am On Mar 21, 2015
charliesco1:

Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by Penuelseun(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2015
KingTom:
Guy why e dey pain you like this na? grin
Na u I suppose dey ask that 1
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by babamadiba(m): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2015
charliesco1:

a case of kettle calling pot black. You sound more childish with this kind of comment. I swear down!
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by KingTom(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2015
Penuelseun:
Na u I suppose dey ask that 1
You've been attacking anyone who says anything contrary to your opinion so that's why I asked.
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2015
Penuelseun:
so u should also go & hustle to make a name for yourself like He is doing for himself. Bad belle people
and you think I am not already doing that? i don't see why people should worship these charlatans who would only lavish their money on girls and ignore the poor. how many of them even pay taxes to support the society they live in. Do you know how many drug barons and addicts are amongst them?

Give it a rest..not all that glitters is Gold...strive to be successful, but dont worship those whose ways you cant be sure of.
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by Themandator: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2015
Getting more popular than don jazzy : Which is how it ought to be... He is the product
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by Bonapart(m): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2015
flyca:
I saw everything except the person they are screaming aboupt angry
same as me o....
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by sorextee(m): 8:54am On Mar 21, 2015
T.Y Bello's brother..

Chuksworld:
Who is Korede Bello?
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 21, 2015
Why would any one go crazy because of another human? undecided
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by Penuelseun(m): 9:03am On Mar 21, 2015
BiHung:
and you think I am not already doing that? i don't see why people should worship these charlatans who would only lavish their money on girls and ignore the poor. how many of them even pay taxes to support the society they live in. Do you know how many drug barons and addicts are amongst them?

Give it a rest..not all that glitters is Gold...strive to be successful, but dont worship those whose ways you cant be sure of.
that is true sha, sorry 4 that
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by odibsheddy1(m): 9:06am On Mar 21, 2015
Hahahahahaha
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by tayolove12(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2015
kitnah:

A young guy of your age who is makin waves in the music industry and he is making his money. undecided

No mind him......will no them people like Buhari....they have no good objective only bad one
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by worldgurus: 9:13am On Mar 21, 2015
kitnah:

A young guy of your age who is makin waves in the music industry and he is making his money. undecided
hes also of ur age to...u re here defending him instead of trying to pursue ur own success mumu!
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2015
worldgurus:
hes also of ur age to...u re here defending him instead of trying to pursue ur own success mumu!
Hahaha...you are fvcking funny
And who told you am not pursuing my goals undecided
That guy was tryin to make him look irrelevant and i corrected him
Mumu??No,i'm not.
I think that shld be ur name

Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by tintingz(m): 9:22am On Mar 21, 2015
And when he later grow balls he will fight his boss, life is just like a movie. undecided

Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2015
BiHung:

Nna men I fear u.... I know u always wanted to be famous but fear wouldn't let you doing what youve never done. Relax men... celebrate with people celebrating and weep with people weeping. Dont be the guy in the corner hating. This guy is doing a legit job of making people happy.

Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by bola555(f): 11:29am On Mar 21, 2015
charliesco1:

Davido is a student of babcock uni and students do see him very well.
Re: Babcock University Students Welcomed Korede Bello (Video) by Princephelar(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2015
A piece of advice for nairalanders...
Stop attackin wat u dream of becomin...
U want to be a success, den celebrate d successful ones... Y hating?
Dnt forget dt u can also become a success one day except if u dnt wish well for ursef....
Korede Bello and other peepz who God has blessed deir hustles, I CELEBRARE U ALL... Cos one day my story also will be all ova d net and I kno haters will hate... All d same *Itz allowed*

Paul Okoye And Family Cover Motherhood In-style Magazine / "Nobody Can Equal Me"- Wizkid / Comedian AY Dispels Marital Issue,. Shares Photo With Wife Mabel.