Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,190 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] (27667 Views)

Ebube Nwagbo At A Movie Première In Liberia (photos) / See The Oufit Nollywood Actress Halimat Abubakar Wore To A Movie Première / Mr Ibu , Mr. Raw , Emma Nyra And Others At Movie Première In Enugu - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by uzo4real(m): 8:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Why do ladies snap their backside dis days? Is that not were they poo from again?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by yayankainuwa: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2015
frankmishael1:
thank Jesus Christ our God Almighty.
buhari rejected u so also u have reject him on march 28th
Gej accept u so also u have giving him victory Amen .

I can see Buhariphobia has affected your brain
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2015
yayankainuwa:

I can see Buhariphobia has affected your brain
quote me again i will send u to abyss
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by ideology(m): 9:27am On Mar 21, 2015
Cool, she has really trimmed.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 21, 2015
Well said. Same with "Adorable" . You read from alot of people always using that word for every celebrity picture posted on FP.

chronique:
Damn! Do most of you even understand the meaning of the words you guys use in creating a topic and in qualifying a person? What is "stunning like never before" in the picture above? Smh.
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by julietchic(f): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2015
first time am loving her outfit. lovely I must say.
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by Euckybaby(f): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2015
LOVELY
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by Orikinla(m): 9:55am On Mar 21, 2015
There is nothing special about this dress.
My tailor across the street can make it within two days.
And it is like a coped design from fashion mags.
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 21, 2015
shocked shocked
The house painting dey poor sha! see the spot where Ini rest her hand. e just be like one can local house.

Ini Edo na fine garl sha!
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by basty: 10:04am On Mar 21, 2015
Vain life of no happiness, people are looking at him thinking she is happy, but she is not.
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2015
KEEP POSTING PICTURES OF UR BOM BOM, U NO KNW U DOM OLD.

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from subscribers being unable to browse, scams reports due to the nature of my Job.

FACTS ABOUT MTN SME DATA SHARE.

No real SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200, anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125. Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from. At confirmation, you can then patronize me.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by crisycent: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2015
Fairly used poo-ssy.
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by fairygeh(f): 10:59am On Mar 21, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ASHAWO CHANGING MEN LIKE DIAPERS undecided

SHE'S A ROLE MODEL FOR THE PRESENT GENERATION OF NIGERIAN GIRLS TURN GOLD DIGGERS undecided

SHE'S STYLISHLY ADVERTISING HER FLAT YANSH FOR THE NEXT GULLIBLE MAN SO SHE CAN EXTRACT MONEY FROM THEM AS USUAL

THIS IS WHY MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE NOT MARRIAGE WORTHY

THEY ARE ALL THIEVES AND ALL THEY KNOW IS TO SLEEP WITH DIFFERENT FOR MONEY

#team foreign girls cool
Whoever did this to you should be hanged.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by litetias(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2015
chronique:
Damn! Do most of you even understand the meaning of the words you guys use in creating a topic and in qualifying a person? What is "stunning like never before" in the picture above? Smh.

I often have the same thoughts.
It seems to me the arbitrary use of superlatives is to attract attention to the topic.
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by tunde1200(m): 11:16am On Mar 21, 2015
just dont like this girl and jim hyke
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by jessiecah(f): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2015
RickRichards:

Yeah...by 0.0000000000000000000001%. What does a redhead know about fashion anyway.

Who is this okoro. Mumu, am wearing a red weave, am not a redhead.
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by Nobody: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
jessiecah:

Who is this okoro. Mumu, am wearing a red weave, am not a redhead.
So touchy. Exactly what you'd expect of a redhead. Not buying it, gingerhead.
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by jessiecah(f): 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
RickRichards:

So touchy. Exactly what you'd expect of a redhead. Not buying it, gingerhead.

Dude I don't have anything to say to you. I only have love to give.kindly refrain from quoting me.
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
jessiecah:

Dude I don't have anything to say to you. I only have love to give.kindly refrain from quoting me.

I don't remember ever quoting you. Do have a pleasant day, anyway.
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by diamondinyang(f): 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
bad belle Go kill una
she is beautiful very beautiful
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by Dreyl(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
mizjules:
I thought I read "elephant dress" was looking forward to seeing one lipsrsealed. Nice dress, but nothing spectacular about it anyways
see who's talking.
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 21, 2015
She looks nice.
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
fairygeh:
Whoever did this to you should be hanged.

As in. He is dead and gone. You'd be shocked it's one keke driver that nobody notices. Smh
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by nikkiehan(f): 7:28am On Mar 23, 2015
kitnah:
Nice dress!!

It fits her perfectly cool

Bt it wl look better on a slim girl. undecided
like me smiley smiley
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 23, 2015
nikkiehan:
like me smiley smiley
yes like you!!
U cute
I juxt dash u one like tongue
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by nikkiehan(f): 7:48am On Mar 23, 2015
kitnah:

yes like you!!
U cute
I juxt dash u one like tongue
thenk u sweetie
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 23, 2015
nikkiehan:
thenk u sweetie
Oya me too tongue
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by nikkiehan(f): 8:01am On Mar 23, 2015
kitnah:

Oya like my pix too tongue
av did dearie
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2015
nikkiehan:
av did dearie
Tanz...u just joined nl??
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by nikkiehan(f): 8:25am On Mar 23, 2015
kitnah:

Tanz...u just joined nl??
I changed my fone n I forgot my passwrd so need to re-register again
Re: Ini Edo's Movie Première, Designer Makes Elegant Dress For Her [see Photos] by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2015
nikkiehan:
I changed my fone n I forgot my passwrd so need to re-register again
owkay
You sound like a cool person smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple And Guests Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley At A Wedding Ceremony / Seun Kuti Recounts Fela And Abiola's Encounter / Nerita Ezenwa Unveils Her NGO 'Nery Developmental Initiative' To Mark Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.