Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] (1753 Views)

Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke / I Have Found Love Again — Chika Ike / Davido Is Angry With Sony Music, Threatens To Terminate Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] by satinoeleniyan: 4:30am On Mar 21, 2015
I know I have been carrying last on this Davido's gist but ehn I am here to make up for the lost times, The Elders say, when a player is in love, he falls hard..

But really Davido has been involved with many women and we know..Does it mean that those ones where not his true love Only time will tell

Meanwhile as usual, some of his fans have expressed their feelings..check on it; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/03/davido-is-now-digger-and-swimmer-check.html

Re: Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] by jessiecah(f): 4:56am On Mar 21, 2015
This girl fine nor be small...Davido hold her tight o

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] by vanhelsing2099(m): 5:32am On Mar 21, 2015
I don't usually comment but when I do...
Black is beautiful
Nice one davido

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] by Burger01(m): 5:43am On Mar 21, 2015
She is fine okay. Hope she has brains and intelligence, beauty alone doesn't make a woman. I also hope she is not hypergamous, which acts like a buffer to women's loving tendency and opportunism. This can go a long way and could imbalance and threaten the relationship. Good luck to them..

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] by bennifield11(m): 5:52am On Mar 21, 2015
flavour's ana bana or davido's beauty.....hit the like button for ana bana and share for davido's queen
Re: Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] by olaideeeedris(m): 6:05am On Mar 21, 2015
... This babe fine FOR FACE sha we no see her legs tho
Re: Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] by Nobody: 6:13am On Mar 21, 2015
Dunno what all the noise is about. The girl's just alright. undecided
Re: Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] by molydonhenry(m): 6:22am On Mar 21, 2015
Just this fucck, she's alrdy looking like davido.

Such a pretty girl
Re: Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Fine gal.
Re: Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] by modskiller(m): 7:03am On Mar 21, 2015
All these one na formality things after ma nigga don dig the girl womanliness like a hundred times now (what am I even saying) 20 times, then nigg@s be like "A man has got to do what a man has got to do bro, time to move on"

3 Likes

Re: Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] by hatux: 8:42am On Mar 21, 2015
Good!
Re: Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2015
modskiller:
All these one na formality things after ma nigga don dig the girl womanliness like a hundred times now (what am I even saying) 20 times, then nigg@s be like "A man has got to do what a man has got to do bro, time to move on"
dead grin grin grin grin cheesy grin you are right, the pu....ssy still fresh so he's still drunk in love lol
Re: Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] by Nobody: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2015
She is cute
Re: Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2015
rokiatu:
dead grin grin grin grin cheesy grin you are right, the pu....ssy still fresh so he's still drunk in love lol

D pu**ssy is as fresh as urs to me
Re: Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Im still digging and searching for my diamond cheesy
Re: Davido Is Now A Digger And A Swimmer; Check Out His New Found Love [project] by G12(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2015
Fresh fish. Catch them young

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Mr. Ibu Welcomes His 1st Grand Child / Ogiame Atuwatse II, The Olu Of Warri Dies / Photos: Meet H0t And Beautiful Ait Presenter Kome Osalor – Definite Eye Candy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.