Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,058 members, 7,863,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:06 AM

Aisha Buhari Never Said Her Husband Will Stop The Export Of Edo Women Overseas. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Never Said Her Husband Will Stop The Export Of Edo Women Overseas. (335 Views)

Nwokocha-Ahaaiwe: "Buhari Never Sat For WASC" / Edo Women Walk Streets Of Edo In Support Of Oshiomhole / Ukraine Confirms Export Of Weapons To Nigeria In Fight Against Boko Haram (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Never Said Her Husband Will Stop The Export Of Edo Women Overseas. by steadymind(m): 7:55am On Mar 21, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjfd-7pobQ

Pls start watching from 2:16

what she said exactly:

In each Zone of the Country, we have peculiar problems, Our Problems differs, for me in this zone, Girl child trafficking should be considered one of our problems Though i know there is unemployment, Unemployment is a Major factor that contributes to brain drain and girl child trafficking, Gen Buhari is a leader, he was a Leader, he led nigeria some decades ago and he is coming back now to sanitize the system.

For those campaigning, saying that he is coming to jail Nigerians, I dont know what their fear is, but they shouldnt because we are all yearning for change, the insecurity of the country, the very very very bad healthcare system, lack of education and other basic necessitates that people are lacking, i think they need somebody like him now.

Already some years back, he has been contesting, they have painted him black using religion, I am happy today, Nigerians discover that, they use religion as the cover to loot Nigeria to Nonesense.

Whoever talks to you in this country, the politician that can talk to you about religion is a Liar, He is a Liar, he wants to loot. He wants to loot the little resources you are supposed to enjoy. Say no to Politics, comparing it, matching it with Religion to decieve people.

I am here today to let the Edo women know that when My husband is Elected to be president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, all these are going to be history

the insecurity, the girl child trafficking, suffering of the widows in the southeast will come to and end, there must be a design, a cultural design that can accommodate the widow, and then a design that will make a girl child feel comfortable wherever she is in this country, she doesnt need to leave her country to go and prostitute elsewhere, it is not her portion, her portion is to have a highly standard moral society for her to live, get married, have children, train them, train them and to support them to become the future of our Leaders.

We are here today, to also educate you, and to let you know the collection of PVCs is important, you collect your PVCs and dont sell it, dont ever sell it, dont ever sell it, its like selling your future, when you sell it for N5,000, you wont see N5,000 again until after 4 years which is too bad for you.

Get your PVC, Vote for APC, vote for Freedom, Vote for New Nigeria, vote security, vote education, vote healthcare, good roads and all the basic necessitates should be given to you.

I thank you all for being here this afternoon, being under the Sun for hours waiting to see me, thank you so much, i love you all.

Last week, we lost a sister, a mother, a former Woman Leader Mrs Modinat Omokwan May we have a one Minute silence for her.... May her Soul rest in Perfect Peace.

APC..... APC...... Edo... Nigeria..... God Bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Obama Writes Nigerians Over Elections, Urges Peace / Free 2015 Voters GSM Phone Numbers For Campaign / 10 Executive Committee Members Of APC In Adamawa Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.