Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

[Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo (2345 Views)

See What Mrs. Osinbajo's Photographer Shared, Is This A Diss To The Buharis? / BBC Interview: Mrs Buhari Did What Mrs Jonathan Couldn’t Do -APC ‘spokesman’ / Alaafin Of Oyo Shook Aisha Buhari Actually ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by kahal29: 8:29am On Mar 21, 2015
Watch for yourself and judge. Fast forward to 2:16 mins... of the clip to hear the exact words she used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjfd-7pobQ

2 Likes

Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by kahal29: 8:33am On Mar 21, 2015
Stop the lies........
Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 21, 2015
outuoke tickets pre order!! buy 1 get 1 free!! (for mama piss) bus leaving 28 march 2015

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2015
Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by lagdmark(m): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2015
DAT mumu buhari woman called my sisters ashawo and you are defending her. naa her Fulani generation be prostitute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by kahal29: 8:46am On Mar 21, 2015
lagdmark:
DAT mumu buhari woman called my sisters ashawo and you are defending her. naa her Fulani generation be prostitute.

Funny enough there is no where in her speech that prostitution was mentioned.

4 Likes

Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by eagleeye2: 8:48am On Mar 21, 2015
kahal29:

Funny enough there is no where in her speech that prostitution was mentioned.
Did you listen to that speech
Or you didn't hear wear she said ".... it will no longer be necessary for her to travel outside the country to prostitute herself......"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by Nobody: 8:49am On Mar 21, 2015
lagdmark:
shut up u human waste of sperm!! only ashawos dont like to be called ASHAWO!! ur prostitute sisters ar fvkn evri bodi in europe and because of d chicken change dey send to u, u are defending dia shamlessness! call a spade a spade, c fool evn open mouth "my sisters"?? u must be a traumatized ape.

4 Likes

Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by eagleeye2: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2015
iscoli:

shut up u human waste of sperm!! only ashawos dont like to be called ASHAWO!! ur prostitute sisters ar fvkn evri bodi in europe and because of d chicken change dey send to u, u are defending dia shamlessness! call a spade a spade, c fool evn open mouth "my sisters"?? u must be a traumatized ape.
Edo people una dey hear am? They say una dey collect chicken change and una dey here dey shout Change Change.

1 Like

Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by lovat(m): 8:53am On Mar 21, 2015
*My husband will stop the export of Edo prostitutes to Italy* Aisha Buhari (2015)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by lagdmark(m): 9:00am On Mar 21, 2015
iscoli:

God go send thunder and fire to destroy you and your generation, while your certificateless buhari with only one bar will be put also to shame

1 Like

Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by vedaxcool(m): 9:10am On Mar 21, 2015
God curse must be affecting the mental stability of pdp to the extent that they manufacture fantasies to decieve the gulluble. Aisha buhari cannot and should not never ever be compared to that wild gej wife.

1 Like

Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by rad1cal2: 9:19am On Mar 21, 2015
kahal29:
Watch for yourself and judge. Fast forward to 2:16 mins... of the clip to hear the exact words she used.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDjfd-7pobQ

You are such an unserious and mischievous chap, the poster below is correct . Fast forward to 5:12 to listen to her sentence mentioning the word prostitution.

eagleeye2:

Or you didn't hear wear she said ".... it will no longer be necessary for her to travel outside the country to prostitute herself......"
Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by eagleeye2: 9:23am On Mar 21, 2015
rad1cal2:

You are such an unserious and mischievous chap, the poster below is correct . Fast forward to 5:12 to listen to her sentence mentioning the word prostitution.

Ehh na Eagleeye2 be Unserious and mischievous chap Na me send Aisha make she talk say Edo state girls na Ashana
Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by rad1cal2: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2015
eagleeye2:

Ehh na Eagleeye2 be Unserious and mischievous chap Na me send Aisha make she talk say Edo state girls na Ashana

Haba bros, read my post again naw. I dey confirm your post wink
Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by eagleeye2: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2015
rad1cal2:

Haba bros, read my post again naw. I dey confirm your post wink
I just dey concur wetin I talk before...... actually am having fun.... cheers
Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by rad1cal2: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2015
The various dailies deliberately omitted this part . May God save us from APC media grip angry

[size=14pt]There must be a cultural design to accommodate the widows; a design that will make the girl child be comfortable wherever she is in this country, She doesn’t need to leave her country to Prostitute elsewhere, it is not her portion. Her portion is to have a moral, a highly standard moral society for her to live, get married, train them , train them and also mold them to become the futureof our leaders [/size]
Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by genearts(m): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2015
eagleeye2:

So what is wrong with that statement?
Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by eagleeye2: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2015
genearts:

Ehhmmmmm, nothing actually, cos am not an Edolite. Maybe you can ask the "Go and Die" governor or the next ashana wey dey Europe.
Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by rad1cal2: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2015
genearts:

The APC machinery are lying that she never mentioned any variance of the word "Prostitute" which is also referred to as the girl child trafficking.
Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by sherrylo: 9:44am On Mar 21, 2015
The question is do we have Nigerian girl abroad doing prostitution? YES! be it Igbo,Hausa,Yoruba or Benin it does not matter. WAhat matters is she is Nigerian.

Now wetin pursue our girls go Obodo oyinbo go dey do Asewo no be poverty? and that is what she was addressing! That our ladies will no longer see poverty to the extend of going abroad for prostitution just to be able to feed mama and papa.

Abi una no see that thread and pictures of Nija babes wen dey do prostitution and dey sleep inside forest for Greece just to survive?

Its becoming embarassing seriously even in Ghana here just because they are scared of poverty at home

I beg #GBM come on board and make Nigeria a great country again.

2 Likes

Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by genearts(m): 10:05am On Mar 21, 2015
rad1cal2:

The APC machinery are lying that she never mentioned any variance of the word "Prostitute" which is also referred to as the girl child trafficking.

At least you agree that nothing is wrong with the statement
Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by rad1cal2: 10:07am On Mar 21, 2015
genearts:

At least you agree that nothing is wrong with the statement

Something is wrong with stereotyping of that state with prostitution.
Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by genearts(m): 10:26am On Mar 21, 2015
rad1cal2:

Something is wrong with stereotyping of that state with prostitution.
She didn't stereotype, what she said is the truth. well there is nothing much her husband can do about it though.
Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by vedaxcool(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
rad1cal2:
The various dailies deliberately omitted this part . May God save us from APC media grip angry

May God save us from the grip of trachery pdp has spun around us, the statement in ur quote said
"a design that will make the girl child be comfortable wherever she is in this country"

In essence not referring to edo girl child but every girl child in nigeria.

But gej has used corruption and poverty to ruin the brains of his supporters.
Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by Rad1cal: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
vedaxcool:

[s]May God save us from the grip of trachery pdp has spun around us, the statement in ur quote said
"a design that will make the girl child be comfortable wherever she is in this country"

In essence not referring to edo girl child but every girl child in nigeria.

But gej has used corruption and poverty to ruin the brains of his supporters.[/s]

WHat is this cretin saying ? Must all APC swines be silly ? undecided
Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by vedaxcool(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
One should ignore reprobate scumbags and gej footlickers!
Re: [Video] What Mrs Aisha Buhari Actually Said In Edo by Rad1cal: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
Disgusting APC swines need to be treated with utmost disdain like they truly deserve.

Hordes of uncircumcised retarrds.

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Nigerian Govt Must Make Its Priority / Biafra Television Begins Broascast On STRONG Decoder- Pics / Abia State Gets A Lucrative Ministerial Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.