Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) (35307 Views)

Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / Photo: Woman Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy Inside BRT Bus / Man Impregnates, Dumps 17-Year-Old In Ogun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2015
Residents of Shodipo Estate, Agbara, Ogun state had their eyes on stalks Friday morning as they trooped to watch a healthy and beautiful baby girl brought
to life by a female lunatic.

The incidence seemed bizarre to some who were amazed that a beautiful healthy baby was born by a lunatic while others believed it was simply a miracle from God.

It was gathered from eyewitnesses that she had allegedly fled to Shodipo for refuge after having four of her babies abducted by unidentified people.

Though it is not known when or where she put to bed, some residents speculated that it must have been at midnight or early hours of Friday due to the state of the woman and baby.

In his account, Comrade Femi Okeowo, a resident who rescued the the baby girl from her insane mother said: “I was on my way to school when I saw the mad woman with the baby. Some residents were scared of taking the baby from the mother but thank God for some men in the vicinity who intervened that the child be taken from her for the fear of being kidnapped.

“I asked her to hand over the baby to me that I wasn’t going to kidnap her and she did without hesitating. I collected the child and a female
resident tidied her up,” he stated.

He however discarded the views of eyewitnesses that she could be feigning insanity. “Though she speaks coherently at times but merely observing her appearance, it is so glaring that she is insane. From my own point of view, she is abnormal because her hair is very unkept. It is the work of God and it is mysterious as well for a mad woman to trek all the way from Lome and give birth in Agbara in Ogun state”, he claimed.

Another resident, Mrs Achibong described the act as ‘wonderful’. “It is only God that can do this, that is why I call her “Gift of God”. The mother said it is only me that can give her a name, so i gave her the name: Gift of God,” she said.

“We dont actually know where she put to bed but she said she cut the placenta on her way down and threw it away.”

However, some eyewitnesses believe that the presence of the mad woman in the community will bring good luck to traders.

As at press time, the woman and her baby were taken away by a Rescue Operation team from Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos state.

Pix description:

1***No antenatal, no medical check ups…..
Lunatic mother chewing on some bread after delivery

2***, The baby after she was cleaned up by Good Samaritans

3*** Brothers Keeper: Neigbhours help clean up the baby girl

4. Good Samaritans clean the baby up

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/03/21/lunatic-gives-birth-to-bouncing-baby-girl/

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2015
Pic

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by kodded(m): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2015
smiley
THERE IS HOPE FOR HUMANITY smiley

grin SO NA LIKE THIS FTC DEY grin

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 21, 2015
The Lord cares for His creatures.

Praise the Lord.

56 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by Arsenella007(f): 9:39am On Mar 21, 2015
Wow such an adorable baby.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by Kestolove(m): 9:41am On Mar 21, 2015
My qstn is..who willl b breastfeeding d baby?

3 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by BruzMoney(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2015
Oga gaaan oh
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by KingTom(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2015
Thank God. smiley But Abeokuta boys sha una never tire For Iya weyrey Kini? grin

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by ojaydedon(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2015
lol

who put the baby inside her
grin grin
Great news though

4 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by diceman1: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2015
It won't be bad if they do something for the mother too.

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 9:47am On Mar 21, 2015
God is great..May d good Lord bless those seeking for the fruit of the womb..AMEN

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by edwife(f): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2015
Such a cutie!

Poor child,don't even want to imagine where and with who she will end up with. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by dre11(m): 9:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Lovely baby I must confess

But, nah who be the guy that slept with her to get her pregnant....
The guy needs serious deliverance

27 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2015
Choi! Konji na bastard.

So a sensible man had the guts to sleep with a mad woman. Eww!

6 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2015
Hmm people get nerve, abii na fellow lunatic follow put....
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by psucc(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2015
Na who be the papa of the child?

Money, fame and affluence is ruining so many people.
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by xynerise: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2015
KingTom:
Thank God. smiley But Abeokuta boys sha una never tire For Iya weyrey Kini? grin
You dey find trouble
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by KingTom(m): 10:10am On Mar 21, 2015
xynerise:

You dey find trouble
From who? grin They are my brothers but all news of raping mad women always comes from their side! grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by xynerise: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2015
KingTom:
From who? grin They are my brothers but all news of raping mad women always comes from their side! grin
Could it be a curse or a norm? grin
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by KingTom(m): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2015
xynerise:

Could it be a curse or a norm? grin
It's definitely a curse! grin

2 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by siegfried99(m): 10:14am On Mar 21, 2015
Hian!
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by ojotu4real(m): 10:22am On Mar 21, 2015
lipsrsealed
where d guy wey dey sell popcorn abeg ?

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by darejem4real: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2015
Congrats
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by joystickextendr: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2015
so she had already had 4 babes before? shocked congrats anyway

Meanwhile are u having problems with your joystick size or having premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 21, 2015
Cute baby

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by chinnelle(f): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2015
sad
See fine baby

2 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by Diesel1(m): 10:24am On Mar 21, 2015
My question now be , who implegnant d mad woman ?

1 Like

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by TippyTop(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2015
The child looks like a young Tinubu, I hope its not true what am thinking?
Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by 5minsmadness: 10:25am On Mar 21, 2015
grin

What were they expecting?

That she would give birth to a mad baby?

2 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by Arysexy(m): 10:25am On Mar 21, 2015
Shey na normal human being give mad woman wey no dey bath belle?

How on earth can one imagine that?

Men I shame for us

3 Likes

Re: Mad Woman Gives Birth To Bouncing Baby Girl In Ogun (photo) by okon11: 10:26am On Mar 21, 2015
God is good, even in such a condition and place she gave birth without help from anyone and they are both healthy its a miracle

Couple Marries 38 Times in Less than 3 Months
SOURCE: [url=/mzQ]http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/more-news/odd-news-reports/item/4089-this-incredible-acrobatic-couple-is-getting-married-38-times-in-83-days-on-6-continents[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Family! Thank You For Helping Me Pay My School Fees / He Moved Out Because I Used His N100,000 On MMM —wife / My mother and her plenty pastors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.