Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Drivers And Clients - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Drivers And Clients (890 Views)

Truck Drivers And 3 Marketing Officers Needed In A Reputable Company / 2 Truck Drivers And 3 Marketing Officers Needed In A Reputable Company / Salary Of Inter State Drivers And Wages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drivers And Clients by pinkrex(m): 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hello all, we are building a professional database for drivers in Nigeria. I have experience of drivers recruitment and outsourcing spanning through 4 years as HR in this field. Often times, drivers and their bosses don't get to enjoy a long business relationship due to working condition, pay packages, emotional awareness, ignorance of job description etc. I have decided to bring succor to this challenge by seeking to understand clients and drivers psychological, physical and business needs in order to do a proper shortlisting for openings.

Clients information
<If you are a client, I have a virtual office online for transaction. Call me on 0706150059 or send mail to smartdriversng@gmail.com

>Drivers placement within 48 hours of receipt of mandate. The cost is also considerably affordable and accrued to the reduced logistics on the internet.
>Guarantors supplied by the drivers are mailed to clients for protection on verification by us.
<Payment is flexible. Online transfer or deposit into banks after successful completion of transaction
<There is a window for change of driver without no additional fee when there is a legitimate reason
< We also do drivers services on a per hour or weekend basis. We also do drivers training for optimum efficiency on discovery.

Drivers information
I have a growing database of drivers, detailing location, previous jobs, years of experience, level of education and background checks and Guarantors. We use this to secure the confidence of our clients and ensure drivers responsibility.

Are you a driver and looking for a job? Send mail or call the same number above with your c.v while other documentation and interview is done after.
<No sort of agency or commission fee is required from any driver seeking a job.
> They would be training for drivers with integrity and hardwork and growth will be monitored by us to profile for career advancement with higher paying jobs when consistency is noticed.
< Criminality will be dwelt with severely
< Your CV and Guarantor forms are the only required document. To be typed in MS word format, attached to the mail. A written description with a brief information on salary expectation, citing the reason for such expectation and career expectations are needed.

It may seem herculean to fulfill these requirement for some drivers, but we assure you that based on experience, integrity and diligence is the only way of growing in this line pf profession. Every driver has right of expression and career expectation while working to earn a living, as we understand this need, we intend to match you with a client of understanding.

Call now for your drivers<<<<<<<<< Promise Emmanuel 07061500359 or mail smartdriversng@gmail.com Facebook> Smart Drivers Nigeria

Sincerity is our watchword.

(1) (Reply)

. / Please I Need Your Advice / I Need A Lagos Based Corporate Affairs (CAC) Lawyer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.