Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Truck Accident Along Oyo Ogbomoso Express Road This Morning. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Accident Along Oyo Ogbomoso Express Road This Morning. (1253 Views)

Man Gets Trapped With His Bike In A Gutter After A Horrible Truck Accident. PICS / Dangote Truck Accident In Zambia Kills 8 On The Spot, Others Injured... Photos / Trailers Crash And Burn Along Oyo-Ogbomosho Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truck Accident Along Oyo Ogbomoso Express Road This Morning. by bigt2(m): 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
Thank God no life was lost. A motorcycle and a car narrowly missed the accident as the truck lost its control.

Re: Truck Accident Along Oyo Ogbomoso Express Road This Morning. by Bidexluv(f): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
op , believe me its not new on that road accidents, i mean.
i think federal govt should do something about that road.
seriously speaking(typing), anytime i am going back to lag or coming to ilorin and i think about that road chaii!!!!!
that road have claimed a lot of students lives.
i just hope and pray the new road will be completed this year.

all the same
thanking God for protection over me and friends and families too on that road and all other road(s)
its bin God oooooooo
Re: Truck Accident Along Oyo Ogbomoso Express Road This Morning. by bigt2(m): 7:29am On Mar 25, 2015
Bidexluv:
op , believe me its not new on that road accidents, i mean.
i think federal govt should do something about that road.
seriously speaking(typing), anytime i am going back to lag or coming to ilorin and i think about that road chaii!!!!!
that road have claimed a lot of students lives.
i just hope and pray the new road will be completed this year.

all the same
thanking God for protection over me and friends and families too on that road and all other road(s)
its bin God oooooooo
thank God. You know the funniest thing was that i nearly died there some hours after posting the accident. I thank God it was just a ankle bruise

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Things You Should Know About Nigeria. Some Facts Will Blow Your Mind. / Direction Needed Urgently. / Safest Means Of Travelling Long Distances In Nigeria By Road.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.