Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Women Are More Smarter Than Men! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Women Are More Smarter Than Men! (939 Views)

Women Are Like Bookies / Girls R Smarter Than Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are More Smarter Than Men! by ochans(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2006
3 men died and found themselves at the gate of heaven. Unfortunately the Angel of God gave each of them an oportunity to return back to earth. Good enough they were given the free will to make a choice of what they want to be when they return to earth.

Their wishes are as follows:

The first person said he wants to be more smarter than what he used to be when he comes back to earth, the Angel of the Lord granted his wish.

The second person said he wants to 10 times smarter than the first person. His wish was egually granted.

The third person laughed and said the other two people are not smart enough, he then said he wants to be One million times smarter than two of them. The Angel of God looked at him, paused a bit and turned him to woman.

Hi Nairaland, this is not just a joke as you may think, but to let us know that women are more smarter than men.

Girls a bi no be so?
Re: Women Are More Smarter Than Men! by iice(f): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2006
It still funny, i have read something similar about guys wanting to cross a river and when the last man wished to be smart enuff to get across the river, he instantly turned into a woman. grin grin
Re: Women Are More Smarter Than Men! by Busta(f): 7:34pm On Sep 02, 2006
true, i think women are smarter than men.
Re: Women Are More Smarter Than Men! by Raymand(m): 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2006
Nah! women ain't smart(er)! you need testosterone to be smart, and women do-not-have that! too bad cry grin
Re: Women Are More Smarter Than Men! by mamaput(f): 9:27pm On Sep 03, 2006
ever heard of multiply task? men cannot do that.
Women are smarter than men.
I have seen it in my childrens school many times its always the girls with the best results.
Re: Women Are More Smarter Than Men! by Raymand(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2006
I could name 10 geniuses that revolutionized the world as we know it! they're all men, lets see, um . . . Thomas Edison, Einstein. . . . . . could you give me five (female)?
Re: Women Are More Smarter Than Men! by mamaput(f): 7:39am On Sep 04, 2006
Re: Women Are More Smarter Than Men! by kboy2z(m): 6:37pm On Oct 09, 2006
Men are more smarter and stronger, Check out the Gulder Ultimate search stuff no woman is smart to win it and also a lot of examples in the world today i am not sure a woman is more smarter than a man,
Re: Women Are More Smarter Than Men! by Raymand(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2006
@ mamaput

ahem. . . i said geniuses that changed the world as we know it! not a bunch jewish sluts we know nothing about! Oprah Winfrey was described as a 'genius' with persuasive charisma, that's rubbish!

Men are smarter than women! God is masculine isn't he?!. . . . .
Re: Women Are More Smarter Than Men! by kennyuche(m): 12:13am On Oct 12, 2006
O yea! Thats if they can ever climb a tree without wearing our shorts and trousers or if they can ever stand upright while urinating, lol, una go wound o!
Re: Women Are More Smarter Than Men! by Nobody: 5:45am On Mar 11, 2010
women think with their head and men think with the little one undecided
Re: Women Are More Smarter Than Men! by ElRazur: 9:35am On Mar 11, 2010
The question off course is will you feel safe if the pilot of your plane is a woman? tongue Clearly I won't. They can hardly drive a car properly talkless of flying a plane. grin There sensory and spatial awareness is almost zero. grin

Love you ladies.
Re: Women Are More Smarter Than Men! by ElRazur: 10:07am On Mar 11, 2010
kboy2z:

Men are more smarter and stronger, Check out the Gulder Ultimate search stuff no woman is smart to win it and also a lot of examples in the world today i am not sure a woman is more smarter than a man,

Are you kidding me?

Gulder ultimate search is more about strength and perseverance. Not smartness. Jeez.

Perhaps if the playing field is level, women may have a chance?

(1) (Reply)

Need A Mature Lady For A Serious Relationship! / I Need A Man / I Love 'phat' Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.