Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

In Need Of Mini Importation Shippers/freight Forwarders. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / In Need Of Mini Importation Shippers/freight Forwarders. (610 Views)

Traits Of Reliable Freight Forwarders / Join The Success Team Of Mini Importers And Have Ur Own Success Story. Must See! / For Sea Shippers(container Load, Groupage) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Mini Importation Shippers/freight Forwarders. by somziency: 3:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
I need the assistance of online importation gurus on the best shippers/freight forwards that are good, trustworthy and currently in business. I intend to ship some items from China and from what I have read so far about chrisvicmall and nonnyking, am yet to be convinced to try any of them. Please also include this with your reasons of why you think your choice .
Re: In Need Of Mini Importation Shippers/freight Forwarders. by csckid(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
Contact me....whatsapp, 09021000247, bbm: 2A830B9D

(1) (Reply)

Is My Atm Card Still Useful? / If U Are Living In Abj And U Are A Builder / Starting A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.