Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,826 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan (1068 Views)

I Have Fulfilled Ojukwu’s Dying Wish – Bianca / We Have Fulfilled His Bail Conditions –nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer / I Have Fulfilled My Promise On Power Sector - Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
President Goodluck Jonathan says he has
“fulfilled my mission as contained in my seven-
point agenda” and has led the Peoples
Democratic Party (PDP) and the federal
government in recording remarkable
achievements in the country.
Jonathan was speaking on Saturday
while inaugurating a multi-million naira bridge
in Kano, which he named after Ado Bayero, the
late emir of Kano.
The bridge was constructed by the federal
government at Kundila Roundabout on the ever-
busy Zaria Road to ensure smooth traffic flow.
Speaking at the ceremony, Jonathan said that
the project was in line with the road
resuscitation programme of his
administration’s transformation agenda.
He said that the new flyover would help to
improve commercial activities in the ancient
city, adding that the federal government was
poised to restore the lost glory of Kano as a
commercial nerve centre.
“The flyover will ease traffic congestion and
promote socioeconomic activities between the
state and other parts of the country,” NAN
quoted him as saying.
“This is part of my administration’s
commitment towards making life easy for the
people in the country. I am today
commissioning this important edifice with great
jubilation and pride.
“I won’t conclude my remarks without paying a
glowing tribute to our father, the late Emir
Bayero, whose immense contributions made
Kano what it is today.”
On the presidential election, the president said
the time had come for every Nigerian to make a
good choice.
In his remarks, Mike Onolememen, the minister
of works, described the completion of the
bridge as a landmark achievement that would
bring economic development to the state and
the region.
Dignitaries who graced the occasion were the
likes of Ibrahim Shekarai, minister of education;
Aminu Wali, minister of foreign affairs; as well
as members of the national assembly and other
top government functionaries.

www.thecable.ng/jonathan-fulfilled-seven-point-agenda
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by WisdomFlakes: 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Fine, then leave cheesy

11 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by babasanti: 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
GeJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by Zaikon(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by GP2015(m): 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Taa mechie onu! 7 ko up ni..

King of Hunters and farmers. Otueke hunting and farming center awaits your arrival.

5 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by politricks: 5:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
And the seven points agenda are as follows
1. Freeing corrupt individuals like Alams
2. Letting thousands of innocent people die under his watch
3. Increase the price of petrol
4 Making the Naira to fall like Mugabe
5. Worsening electricity
6. Polarising the country
7. Improve unemployement

9 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by talk2hb1(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
That's Interesting to know.
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by adanduka: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Don't agree with this.
However, GEJ till we have better options for President kiss
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by steppin: 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by Vision4God: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
God bless our dear president GEJ.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by steppin: 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
Fine, then leave cheesy
You wish!
Oga Jona till 2019.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by bokohalal(m): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
What is he still doing there then?

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
God bless Nigeria....#TeamNeverAgain

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
This drunkard again...so after drinking your 7up finish wetin u wan come dey do for Aso Rock? Go back home jor

3 Likes

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by jamace(m): 5:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
soe:
This drunkard again...so after drinking your 7up finish wetin u wan come dey do for Aso Rock? Go back home jor
He will continue his mandate to free Nigerians from political jobbers. Vote GEJ.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by ifekemmie(f): 5:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
So make i run! Abeg leave den
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 21, 2015
You have indeed fulfilled ur 7-point agenda. But Nigeria's problem are more than seven..hence we are begging you to continue till 2091, sorry 2019!

U have more work to do...so KEEP DOING IT!
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by GboyegaD(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
His he sure he doesn't have sone more agendas he forgot to add to it such as destroying Nigeria?
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
To God be the glory GEJ
fulfilling 7 points agenda when it remains 7 days
Hallelujah

Nigerians abeg vote wisely
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by charybabe: 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
u tried sir,bt u definatly hvnt fulfld al, may b if God giv u anoda chance u wl
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
If truly u've fulfilled ur agenda, then vacate the office for someone else to actualize his own agenda.

Atleast, you've got no agenda left. One more reason why we need to vote for Gen.Buhari.

Meanwhile, Sai Buhari
#GMB2015.

1 Like

Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by Scream(m): 7:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
Wow...Nigerians! Another 4 years of this fulfilment of agenda?! Mbanu!!!
Re: I Have Fulfilled My Seven-point Agenda - Jonathan by henryangelo: 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
GEJ have done his best irrespective of the distractions that was instigated against his government he still stood firm like a man

I can't be deceived by deceitful change, I won't freedom, I don't want to go back to slavery
GEJ is moving higher and am moving with him
Join the moving train cos their will be no time for arguments and regrets
GEJ is the answer

(1) (Reply)

Why Is GEJ Empowering OPC In The SW / I Would Have Remained In PDP, If I Knew My Deputy Would Betray Me–gov. Amaechi / Is Buhari's 1984 Regime A Replica Of Lee Kuan Yew's (RIP)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.