Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine (23999 Views)

Julius Agwu And Kids On Their Way To Church This Morning (photo) / Peter Okoye & Wife Lola Having A Silent Social Media War / Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by esthergbemi: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by 42n8dzydoo(m): 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2015
awwww! They are so cute!

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Doesn't this Lola of a lady smile undecided

Even the husband is smiling whimsically in his bid to compensate for his wife's inability to facially express emotion

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Pinkiedearie(f): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cute family.. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
missclasssy:
Doesn't this lola of a lady smile ? undecided

[size=15pt]Cuz she means business.. [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Dyt(f): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
kiss kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Nobody: 5:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
chipmunkey:

[size=15pt]Cuz she means business.. [/size]

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
missclasssy:

[size=15pt]So you don't know marriage is a partnership. [/size] cool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by nwafuluozoh: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
missclasssy:

Even the husband is smiling whimsically in his bid to compensate for his wife's inability to facially express emotion
Her age will become more apparent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
I don't know if it's because of the rich upbringing or nature itself but little Cameron Okoye is going to grow into a self-conceited, egoistic adult. His stinct in the 'Personally' music video confirms it.

I know so 'cause I'm guilty of it...but I'm working on it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by pretydiva(f): 6:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
Biuriful family..God bless n keep dem

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by pretydiva(f): 6:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
I don't know if it's because of the rich upbringing or nature itself but little Cameron Okoye is going to grow into a self-conceited, egoistic adult. His stinct in the 'Personally' music video confirms it.

I know so 'cause I'm guilty of it...but I'm walking on it.
meaning

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by TheSonOfMark(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
Folks here who are discerning enough would catch the drift of my earlier assertion without further explanation.

My point? Cameron Okoye has already started showing signs he'll become an EXCESSIVELY proud young man - a narcissist of some sort.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by axortedbabe(f): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
pretydiva:
meaning
go school u no gree,u dey here dey ask meaning?..hey,na my fellow woman?sorry o,na joke i dey o..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Chizzy20(f): 7:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
cute...

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
missclasssy:

lmao buh a hahhahahahaahhahahahahahhahaahahahahahhaah
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Airforce1(m): 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
missclasssy:

hehehehe cheesy cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by wendycindy(f): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cute family... Must peter show us his chest undecided

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Bonapart(m): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
K
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by simplemach(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ok, next pls
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by sulmeza(m): 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Cute fam...nice pix...

Bad belle fit go die...if u cant appreciate gud tinx..den u've gt a big problm... undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by absoluteSuccess: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
that look so glorious

Peter you've come a long way, keep moving on to more success.

Take care of my sister o.

and pick up something in my sister's shop,
shes your biggest fan at Ilorin
www.fohowshop..com

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by thepatroit: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
Beautiful family but my own go fine pass dem. grin
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by corozy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
No b lie.....
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Romanciella(f): 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
the wife is looking like Kim k

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by lebete3000: 9:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I know so 'cause I'm guilty of it...but I'm working on it.

Seriously was he on the "Personally" video?
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
I was banned for 4 days cuz me buy land wey me wan build oil refinery. Anyway sha I go stop to buy illegal land.

Make I park my Range Rover hia.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by Neplusultra(f): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
angry
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by okotv(m): 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
next please
Re: Peter Okoye, Wife And Kids On The Cover Of Motherhood Magazine by kennyjodeci(m): 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
And Airforce1 album never come out? Peter don get 2 kids already and you still dey work on your first album

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photo: Amazing Wizkid STAR Haircut / Hushpuppi Congratulate Tiwa Savage For Winning "Best Female" Soundcity MVP Award / “I Don’t Want Married Men!” – Toke Makinwa Is Disappointed Single Guys Are Not C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.