Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Does Juju Really Exist In Football? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Does Juju Really Exist In Football? (669 Views)

Does Juju Or Jazz Or Magic Work In Football? / During My Playing Days, I Used Juju – Taribo / Why Private NPFL Clubs Cease To Exist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Juju Really Exist In Football? by greatestboss(m): 6:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
This question really got me thinking, cos i had experienced it thrice or more occassions...
1. I remembered vividly when am in sec. school, that time that principal cup was like champions league, we qualify to the quarter final to play with a non talented team, after creating like 10-20 chances in the 1st half, we couldn't find the net ... Before the start of the 2nd half, one of the spectators told us that there is a spiritual glove at the opponent's post and we cant score if it remains there.we called the ref attention that we want the gloves removed from the post. At 1st the GK disagree, but we refuse to continue if it still remains there, so it was removed.... lo and behold, we put 5 goals pass the GK.
2. The other happened during the world cup @maracana stadium where the wc final was held (arg vs ger), i was opportuned to view it, while at the stadium, i saw some argentine fans all in black reciting some incantations so they could win, but we knew what happened.
Does juju exist in football?
Re: Does Juju Really Exist In Football? by Antell95(m): 7:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ask the Ghanaians
Re: Does Juju Really Exist In Football? by greatestboss(m): 8:30am On Mar 22, 2015
Antell95:
Ask the Ghanaians
lolzz... but why?
Re: Does Juju Really Exist In Football? by Antell95(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
greatestboss:

lolzz... but why?

because they are good at it!!!!!
Re: Does Juju Really Exist In Football? by greatestboss(m): 5:22pm On Mar 22, 2015
Antell95:

because they are good at it!!!!!
buh that doesn't stop them from been defeated
Re: Does Juju Really Exist In Football? by Antell95(m): 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2015
greatestboss:

buh that doesn't stop them from been defeated

True!
Re: Does Juju Really Exist In Football? by donbenie(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
The resort of a lazy man,there's no substitute for hardwork..

(1) (Reply)

April Football Tips Post Ur Tips Here ..this New Month We Need To Win Guys.... / Adebayor And Family: Lessons We Can Learn / {$ Astrology} CSK Vs MI Final Match Prediction On 24th May 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.