Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu (20998 Views)

Ahmadu Adamu Mu'azu Officially Releases Statement On Owning Ikoyi House(pics) / We Were Humbled By Jonathan's Defeat - Adamu Mu'azu / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by echomog1: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
the world knows that, this election is about ethnicity. Apc knows ss and se is gej hold. Same way gej knws nw and ne is buhari hold. Nc goes with buhari kwara, nasarawa etc. Sw goes with buhari. Forget ondo and ekiti, they would go with apc, yorubas are not igbos that play sidon manage bad govt, they are dynamic they would join oyo,lagos, ogun and osun and support their son Osibanjo. The igbo put together is nt up to kano, kaduna states. The ss would split with rivers sharing votes and edo 50/50. In all gmb wins. Anything outside this is delusion
talking sh.t.....

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by echomog1: 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Kai! Na you get sense pass.
talking sh.t.....wats d percentage of igbos in kano n lagos??
Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by PastorOla1: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
THE IGBOS HAVE A BRIGHTER AND BETTER CHANCE UNDER APC THAN WITH PDP. 8YEARS UNDER APC AGAINST 12 YEARS UNDER PDP. WHICH DAY MUAZU BECOME IGBO SPOKES PERSON.

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by demandtruth: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
bdidi:

And you have failed to realize that there are quite a large number of igbo people in the NW and NE?

My brother let the voting decide

Here we go again
as if Igbo population dominates their hosts states or region

The total population in Nigeria is not more than 30M
45% of Lagos is Igbo
35% of SW is Igbo

30% of NW is Igbo
20% of NE is Igbo
25% of NC is Igbo

See why Gej is so confused?

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by nwadiuko1(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
mrvitalis:
yes sir we know same way PDP have no place in NE which have close to 10 million votew and north west which has 14 million SS and SE ARE JUST about 15m ......so any how buhari wins
get your calculations right.......you mean the whole of SS and SE is about 15m?
Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by Rendition(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
the world knows that, this election is about ethnicity. Apc knows ss and se is gej hold. Same way gej knws nw and ne is buhari hold. Nc goes with buhari kwara, nasarawa etc. Sw goes with buhari. Forget ondo and ekiti, they would go with apc, yorubas are not igbos that play sidon manage bad govt, they are dynamic they would join oyo,lagos, ogun and osun and support their son Osibanjo. The igbo put together is nt up to kano, kaduna states. The ss would split with rivers sharing votes and edo 50/50. In all gmb wins. Anything outside this is delusion
Nail on the head!!!! over and out U either take dis or leave it while u watch the flawless win by d General

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by chalyAM(m): 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
South West useless tribe what are u guys looking for attacking people wen they air there opinon or u want to force everybody to join u for GOD's sake our if our opinios differs or if we support different party it dosent call for insults we have freedom of association in this country,let me even ask u what is it that make u south wasterners feel like u own this country honestly i can't see well maybe u guys don't travel that's y u do not respect and appriciate other but i tell u i hvnt seen anything in u that is special there is nothing u hv that every other tribe does not hv mention one and i will mention 10 from each tribe. The problem in this particular election is ocestrated by u people hypocris and cowards that's what u are buhari will loose this election and haven will not fall we knw u people are cowards only gud @ propagand u can't fight useless tribe a waste to nigeria (South West product)

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by BraniacX(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
asadike:
no dear, my people will see her as an efuluefu

Longest time love cheesy
Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
igbo need a government that will support dr corrupt businesses- muazu

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by Kennedymac(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
mrvitalis:
yes sir we know same way PDP have no place in NE which have close to 10 million votew and north west which has 14 million SS and SE ARE JUST about 15m ......so any how buhari wins
and do u think wit this ur stupid statistics the number of people in nigeria will get to 150 million?
Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2015
APC is a tribal(religious if you like) concoction. Period.
Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by Kolade354(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
asadike:
no dear, my people will see her as an efuluefu
Same way the Hausa see jonathan as a total rubbish, If you are banking on this path then i will advice you to enroll for job in otueke cos jonathan is going with igbo votes alone.

7 Likes

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by Suljosh: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
Same GEJ has no chance in the North. We all know IGBOS are #SellOut

4 Likes

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by TBD(m): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
But they have chance in North West, North East, North Central, South West thank u God for this opportunity.

5 Likes

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by Demmzy15(m): 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
demandtruth:

Here we go again
as if Igbo population dominates their hosts states or region

The total population in Nigeria is not more than 30M
45% of Lagos is Igbo
35% of SW is Igbo

30% of NW is Igbo
20% of NE is Igbo
25% of NC is Igbo

See why Gej is so confused?

I doubt the percentage in Lagos! It's not up to that, if they are as much as that then the Yorubas are minority(which is not possible). We still have Hausas and other tribes who constitute a great number!

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by tinsel: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
I agree with Muazu on this. I am not sure APC will get the mandatory 25 percent in any of the south east states. I think the handlers of APC know this as well. They are not wasting their resources in the south east.
Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by anwo247: 10:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Just igboland? APC has no chance in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by aresa: 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Is the APC losing sleep over meager SE votes abi which kind silly talk be this? grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by shenisaac(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Realgana:
I[b] did not read the story,hope say nobody die ooo[/b].Even if person die make e no be my Ifeoma.
Make I call her confirm.

Hehehehe...OMG! You had me laughing to tears! 1000 likes straight up grin cheesy grin
Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by demandtruth: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Demmzy15:

I doubt the percentage in Lagos! It's not up to that, if they are as much as that then the Yorubas are minority(which is not possible). We still have Hausas and other tribes who constitute a great number!

That's what they claim that their percentage is in Lagos
Not the exposed ones, though
Just those ones that never leave their caves
listening to tale by moon lights

They claim they own Lagos
That Yorubas are just 50%
and Hausas are not negligible

I've never seen these type of reasoning in my life
just because of the coming election

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by isbish(m): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
amakaobiemeka:

Well said bro. Just to add. Its time the Igbos rise and stand up to be counted. The only way the Igbos can have any chance of rulling this nation is for them to play sensible politics like the Yorubas who calculate well and know what they want.

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by StOla: 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
But Mu’azu said: “The Igbo people in their wisdom know that a bird in hand is far better than hundreds in the bush. Since 1999, the Igbo have supported the PDP; it’s their party and they have their stake in it.

“The APC and their propaganda is not their piece of cake and they know it will not work for them. The government of Okorocha that forced itself like a military coup on Igbos will soon be rooted out of the land of the rising sun by Emeka Ihedioha’s barnstorming political machine of the PDP.

“Therefore, the Igbo people know where their bread is buttered and don’t need a lecture from the APC leader to tell them how to play their politics. The southeast is a no go area for the opposition and their so-called progressive politics. Where was Oyegun when the Igbo, through the NCNC, formed the federal government with the NPC in the First Republic and with NPN and NPP in the second republic? The APC attempts to win Igbo hearts in the 2015 elections has come to naught and no amount of Oyegunspeak will change anything.

Claims by Igbos of the West being slaves to the North has been belied by a Northern slave driver with factual records of what slaves they held and when.

Even with the return to democracy 9yrs after the war, Ojukwu was granted pardon to return to Nigeria. He briskly went into servitude of his masters, joining the NPP.

9 Likes

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by Demmzy15(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
demandtruth:

That's what they claim that their percentage is in Lagos
Not the exposed ones, though
Just those ones that never leave their caves
listening to tale by moon lights

They claim they own Lagos
That Yorubas are just 50%
and Hausas are not negligible

I've never seen these type of reasoning in my life
just because of the coming election
Lol sooner or later they would say we own South West, by God's Grace next week, the enemies of Nigerians would be put to shame!

4 Likes

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
asadike:
Gbam. Oh ah! Nothing could be more truthful than dis. Infact, mu azu, imu anya ka azu. .
Yep i dey ur back &front cheesy
Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by yayankainuwa: 11:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Top10 Reasons why Many igbos don't want Buhari.  1. Generator importation will stop.(They are the main dealers)  2. He will destroy their hard drug business.  3. He will tame the Robbers (80% of armed robbers in nigeria are igbos) 4. There won't be breathing space for kidnappers  5. Baby factories will stop.  6. Fraud stars will be jailed.  7. Their Fake product won't sell anymore.  8. No space for oil bunkers  9.He will kill Corruption  10. He will revive Nigeria's Image from bad to Good. They don't want it to happen because of their biafra agenda. They claim to like GEJ more than his south south kinsmen. Criminals.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
This election ll surely determine d political future of d igbos in Nigeria, i sincerely hope they allow commonsense & not sentiments 2 guide their choice. Buhari is destined 2 win anyway.

6 Likes

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by asadike(f): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
BraniacX:

Longest time love cheesy
lol. Another nairaland love? Make una no kill me o.
Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by econity(m): 11:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
nna gi muru gi.
Well said

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by demandtruth: 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
Demmzy15:

Lol sooner or later they would say we own South West, by God's Grace next week, the enemies of Nigerians would be put to shame!

A big, Amen

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Chance In Igboland - Mu'azu by stephgrl4sure(f): 11:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
dont have slot for now
lakesidepapa:

Canada and schengen?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Conduct Tribunal Arraigns 6 Civil Servants Over Asset Declaration Failure / Ex-Minister's Son Dies In Power Bike Accident / Ambassadors And World Leaders Rush To Meet Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.