Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,550 members, 7,850,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) (17598 Views)

Hausa Man Contests For Councillor In Ebonyi Under PDP (Photos) / Aisha Eniola Is An Elected Councillor In London / Rivers Guber: More Facebook Postings Expose Okoye’s Membership Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by coded01: 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
shocked shocked angry angry
Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by Rapmoney(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
Una dey see am? Most of these fools who call themselves 'the changers' are just touts and rogues!

3 Likes

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by macanu(m): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
It a very bad news to hear but I pray he is unharmed

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by wunmi590(m): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
No amount of billions can change the mind of me and my family from voting for GEJ

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by cytellProperty: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2015

3 Likes

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by idee91: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
He didn't do it in APC or BUHARIs interest. ....

We already have morethan enough support

Its a landslide win for the peoples general

1 Like

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by POPdecorator: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
This one is small beside PDP one
PDP supporter who kill bola ige
answer it

nobody can stop the wind of change

sai buhari

1 Like

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by ojialo(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2015
This will not stop me from voting for Buhari next week for President, cattle owners association of Daura.

1 Like

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by Mckennedy: 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
if a man of such caliber a law maker for that matter ,,, big shame on apc is this part of the change?

1 Like

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by hucienda: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
Quite embarrassing undecided
Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by Wadosky(m): 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tell me who stole 20 billion oil money
which party is bode George

1 Like

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by judiciarypalava: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
APCheats kwenu

One down, many on the pipeline ready to burst.

GEJ till 2019

4 Likes

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by genxris: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2015
Now do we call this stealing or corruption?
Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by Rendition(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2015
lmfaooo gullible ppl ,more reason y I respect the APC intelligence team they av said der wud be several political gimmicks to truncate wat the party stands for....political lies it is.....

1 Like

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
When i said that APC is a devilish cult full of touts and kidnappers some e-gladiators toutishly attacked me now mr Agboola has vindicated me and my fellow transformation agents.

Let me say it again APC is a devilish cult full of agberos bent on causing mayhem and destruction in the society.These agents of change are wolves im sheep clothing who wants to inflict pain and negative change in the society

Beware of those shouting change.......vote wisely......vote Goodluck Jonathan.....GEJ till 2019
hello sir, i thnk u ar wrng .dnt generalise ..what of PDP ,did'nt they hav bad evil politician?am nt suportin anybdy..GOD knws who wil win ok.
Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rendition:
lmfaooo gullible ppl ,more reason y I respect the APC intelligence team they av said der wud be several political gimmicks to truncate wat the party stands for....political lies it is.....
good reply
Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by okotv(m): 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2015
seen....

Vote for NCP...
Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by kasiem(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
I could remember those days buhari kidnapped people in London. Like baba like pikin sha. Very soon we go hear say the guy don donate him kidnap money to buhari

3 Likes

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by babestella: 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
Please make sure that s1lly herbivore kidnapper goes to jail. Tinubu should be arrested this weekend for raise false allegations about interim government.

2 Likes

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by aLgoridim(m): 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nemesis has caught up with the criminals, let them face the music.

#IyipadaRereWoleDe

2 Likes

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by Sunnymatey(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
This councilor looks mal-nourish, he is poverty personified. Law maker has become law braker. Nigeria!!!
Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by MadCow1: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
I only came to see the tribal names of the Perp.. cool

#OhanezeNdiIgboApproves... grin

1 Like

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by tinsel: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
This post has no meaning. There are miscreants everywhere in our society even in our homes.
Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by baslone: 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:
When i said that APC is a devilish cult full of touts and kidnappers some e-gladiators toutishly attacked me now mr Agboola has vindicated me and my fellow transformation agents.

Let me say it again APC is a devilish cult full of agberos bent on causing mayhem and destruction in the society.These agents of change are wolves im sheep clothing who wants to inflict pain and negative change in the society

Beware of those shouting change.......vote wisely......vote Goodluck Jonathan.....GEJ till 2019

PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti

We
are concerned that a more prominent person among those paraded as robbers is one Ayodeji Olumudi, who is a core
member of the People's Democratic party (PDP) from Kogi State since 2009. He stands 3rd from left in the picture displayed, putting on a red T Shirt.
"The attached picture is a from poster he released when he was contesting for House of Representative in 2011.
https://www.nairaland.com/1805618/pdp-house-rep-aspirant-among

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by ozoigbondu: 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
baslone:

PDP House Of Rep Aspirant Among Arrested Robbery Suspects Paraded In Ekiti

https://www.nairaland.com/1805618/pdp-house-rep-aspirant-among

He is still aspiring to be not a full fledged member like that kidnapping afooda

3 Likes

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by mimicious(f): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
I blame GEJ for this undecided
Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by josnig1980(f): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
SAI GMB grin
Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by baslone: 10:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
ozoigbondu:

He is still aspiring to be not a full fledged member like that kidnapping afooda

And that makes him less of a party figure?

Ayodeji Olumudi, who is a core member of the People's Democratic party (PDP) from Kogi State since 2009, contesting for House of Representative in 2011.

1 Like

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by STANPASQUAL(m): 10:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
buskie13:
APC =All Political Criminals..

APC--- AMALGAMATION OF POLITICAL CRIMINALS!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) by momove4real25(f): 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2015
Ehhh my town agn, yo go home from time to time now na wahala.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Drags NLC And TUC To Court Over Planned Industrial Action / Keyamo Blames Obasanjo For Appointing ‘crackhead’ Fani-kayode Into Cabinet / Osun Workers Smile As Aregbesola Begins Payment Of Full Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.