Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:51 AM

Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic (44365 Views)

Buhari, Fashola And The Return Of Idiagbon By Ayo Alaba Idowu / Celebrities show pdp their support at presidential rally in delta(pics) / Lagos APC Gov Candidate, Akin Ambode Campaigns Inside BRT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by Heffalump(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2015
mikeansy:
Buhari is really deteriorating before our eyes!

No. Some stiff necked people will prefer to behave like the fly that follows the corpse to its grave. Many of GMB supporters have perenial brain tumors.
They will surely die trying.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by DesChyko: 10:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
Buhari and Ambode don't even know how to flash a red cardgrin
By the way, what Party is ruling Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by ceejayluv(m): 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2015
Adyrin:
See how wrinkled Buhari is.....
Yeah, also noticed he couldn't raise the card up properly....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by egift(m): 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2015

Oya, PDP dey go. You can even take the card grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by mvpakin(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Oga GEJ nd Madam Chai. Otueke loading....... Sebi u don get shoe nw, u no go waka bare-footed. Mtchewwww!!! #shoelessboy4rmOtueke#.
Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by Tdro(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
On Buhari’s intellectual deficiency

Ahaoma Kanu posted
I just finished watching the APC Interactive Town Hall Meeting that Channels aired live. It's worthy to note the following:
1. Buhari was asked what he was intending to do to better Nigeria's health sector and his answer was a lot of mumbling about the Chibok girls. Last time I checked the Chibok girls is a security concern and not a health concern. Note; he seems unable to attain focus.
2. Asked what he would do to ensure the entertainment industry is well grounded, Buhari answered that it was a Lagos state matter and the question should be directed to the Lagos state Governor.
3. At a point Tinubu had to be asked to answer questions. This is something that has never happened in any Townhall Meeting held by Mr. President. First of all he takes the stage alone because he is the one vying for the Presidency. Not FFK. Not Fayose. In the case of Buhari, he just needs to be surrounded by Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi etc and let them answer questions on his behalf. Is that the kind of President we want? Or the kind of change we should be looking for?
Sadly even after all these epic embarrassing moments, one would still find supposedly intelligent minds making excuses for such failure. Must we put pride before our own interests? The APC obviously failed the minute they couldn't come up with a more sound candidate. They instead chose religious, ethnic sentiments over sense and productivity. If they'd come up with a better candidate then victory just might have been theirs but fortunately, majority of the Nigerian populace are not stupidly blind.
They might as well try again in 2019. Perhaps they'll choose Buhari's son then. Good luck to them anyways.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by Vikky014(f): 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
femi4:
Shoro niyen?
Durh!!!!! kiss
Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by WOCKHARDI(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
So APC wants Change at Federal level but wants Continuity in Lagos .What a hypocrisy. They deserve the red card in Lagos state

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by ceejayluv(m): 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2015
Tdro:
On Buhari’s intellectual deficiency

Ahaoma Kanu posted
I just finished watching the APC Interactive Town Hall Meeting that Channels aired live. It's worthy to note the following:
1. Buhari was asked what he was intending to do to better Nigeria's health sector and his answer was a lot of mumbling about the Chibok girls. Last time I checked the Chibok girls is a security concern and not a health concern. Note; he seems unable to attain focus.
2. Asked what he would do to ensure the entertainment industry is well grounded, Buhari answered that it was a Lagos state matter and the question should be directed to the Lagos state Governor.
3. At a point Tinubu had to be asked to answer questions. This is something that has never happened in any Townhall Meeting held by Mr. President. First of all he takes the stage alone because he is the one vying for the Presidency. Not FFK. Not Fayose. In the case of Buhari, he just needs to be surrounded by Tinubu, Fashola, Amaechi etc and let them answer questions on his behalf. Is that the kind of President we want? Or the kind of change we should be looking for?
Sadly even after all these epic embarrassing moments, one would still find supposedly intelligent minds making excuses for such failure. Must we put pride before our own interests? The APC obviously failed the minute they couldn't come up with a more sound candidate. They instead chose religious, ethnic sentiments over sense and productivity. If they'd come up with a better candidate then victory just might have been theirs but fortunately, majority of the Nigerian populace are not stupidly blind.
They might as well try again in 2019. Perhaps they'll choose Buhari's son then. Good luck to them anyways.
Hehehe... Grandpa is super clueless...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by tuniski: 10:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
franciskaine:
"do not vote for APC because Buhari will send your father to jail", "I'm not ready to feed my husband in prison and so do every Nigerian"- Patience Jonathan.

Only a fool and a tribal bigot would hear this and still vote for GEJ. Is it not better to send corrupt politicians to jail and liberate our weakened nation from the hands of political criminals, than allow them destroy our future and the future of our unborn generation? I urge Nigerians, let us come together irrespective of our ethnic appendage and liberate our country. Nigeria is the only country we can call our own.

We have tried PDP from 1999 till date and nothing has ever changed in Nigeria. Is it not better we try another? Only a fool will do a particular thing using same step and procedure and expect a different result. A vote for Buhari is a vote never wasted.
only a fool talks the way of ApC Bigoted followers! We the majority will vote GEJ for 4 more years and u the 'wise' will be further pained! Come and stop a divine mission! The maddest dog can't dare the calmest lion! Gej will so crush all u APC bitter people. GEJtill2019!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by haywire1: 10:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vikky014:
Kai this Buhari is too Dry. Just called my Granny,she said she will be voting for GEJ. she wsnt around during 2011 elections. soooooooo happy. tongue i tot she will support old grandpa,since she is grandma.

What's dis one saying? undecided

Shoro niyen undecided

Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by REAL64: 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
I KNEW JONA WILL COLLECT RED CARD

SAI BUHARI
Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by ZUBY77(m): 10:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
Bunch of criminals.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by egift(m): 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
WOCKHARDI:
So APC wants Change at Federal level but wants Continuity in Lagos .What a hypocrisy. They deserve the red card in Lagos state

Jonathan/Sambo -> Buhari/Osinbajo = Change in Nigeria
Fashola to Ambode = Change in Lagos.

A Jonathan to Jonathan in 2015 is totally unacceptable.

Sai Buhari.
Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by ibietela2(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
[size=28pt]TOO CHILDISH[/size]
Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by Vikky014(f): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
haywire1:

What's dis one saying? undecided

Shoro niyen undecided
mtcheew . i don talk my own.
Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by beelon1020(m): 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
Lets Vote Wisely

Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by oluwafemi113(m): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
sCun:

Those of you who quoted his post are a million times more foolish than he is.
Why are some Nigerians so dull?

Bros small small na cheesy
Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by randomme: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
Someone who is socially unmanageable,
mentally drained,
physically ill,
economically challenged,
religiously sentimental,
educationally awkward
and bloody can not attain
that presidential position.

the person knows himself

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by appini: 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2015
mikeansy:
Buhari is really deteriorating before our eyes!

I thought I am the only one that saw it, Buhari is looking like a corpse.

It's a pity!
Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by haywire1: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
Vikky014:
mtcheew . i don talk my own.

Ohhh I nw understand, how was ur jamb?
Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by Eluwilussit(m): 10:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
Splashme:
[size=40pt]Childish acts
[/size]

Childish, stupid and desperate act! These are just a bunch of kids in adult skins. Rubbish.
Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by haywire1: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
appini:

I thought I am the only one that saw it, Buhari is looking like a corpse.

It's a pity!

Remember some of those who tagged buhari wit death are no more on earth so watch ur dirty mouth angry
Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by anwo247: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
Whay?

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by Dodolagos(m): 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
jerseyboy:
Juvenile. APC is suddenly having to campaign hard in Lagos. Change is Coming......... to LAGOS.

Except you are a political neophyte, APC or it is ACN or even AD have always campaigned in Lagos
Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by AAinEqGuinea: 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
It amazes me how Nigeria has the two choices (GEJ or Buhari) to choose from.

As an AA, I loved every nigerian I've met from Nigeria diaspora in the US, at the very least these diasporians have exceeded my own expectations of what I'd like to see as Black, beyond capable, who cared about the poor, and modern which may remain as meager standards to many, but having seen these Nigerians holding on to their culture still means a lot. Yes, diasporians have strong opinions about everything, including AAs and I love them. Many of the of these opinions are warranted, some are simply white-washed bull.crap

But then I hear of the endless "lost AA" vs "true AFRICANS" debates which hinges on AA having lost their culture...but in this coming election Nigerians have the choice between a new face, wishful-thinking Muslim or a failed Christian and YES their world proposition should mean something for starters. I'm still very surprised the next modern years of Nigeria comes down to these two, both unmatched to nigerians I've met.
Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by Vikky014(f): 10:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
haywire1:

Ohhh I nw understand, how was ur jamb?
which JAMB is your brain on vacation ni
Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by Jaisman26(m): 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2015
LRNZH:
Of course....

Send GEJ and his militants back to the creeks so that they will be schooled on the value of good leadership.

Permanent Red Card to Corruption, Insecurity, Lack of Refineries, Unemployment, Lack of Power and Poverty.

Nigeria Sai Baba
hahaha. see this dude is talking about school when Buhari did not even finished secondary school, how can he rule? no wonder his boys says western education is prohibited book haram.... said GEJ.... until 2019....we said no to illiterate old cargo Buhari..

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by annurhaske(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
Yes red card to pdp 4 sure.
Sai baba
Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by mocmike(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2015
Y are u writting robish now. Can u defend dis steeewwwpiiid write up. Awapa at work
Arch1:
If Gej loses the election, i will use OPC to destroy Lagos - Jimi Agbaje

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Fashola, Akin Ambode & Other APC Leaders Show PDP Red Card In Lagos- Pic by DONFASZY(m): 10:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
Buhari is reli very old frm dis pic...reli reli

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

117 Year Old Man Goes To Vote / BullionVan’sN5m : Ambode Rewards Police Officers With N250,000 Each / Armed Robbers Invade Anthony Adeboye's Home (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.