Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,043 members, 7,825,312 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Ridicule Of Islam Has To Stop - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ridicule Of Islam Has To Stop (925 Views)

El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman / 21 Things You Need To Stop Doing This New Year / Islam Has No Relationship With Terrorist Groups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ridicule Of Islam Has To Stop by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 21, 2015
This is my first time on this section and I must say I'm very disappointed at how the owner of this forum allow such a thing to happen. I've been to several sections in here and I'm always glad that God blessed Nigeria with Nairaland, not until I visit this very Religion section. I was flabbergasted and outta words.

I've read all topics in here and I can't help but sob at how Almighty Allah and his prophet Muhammed(S.A.W) are being abused and ridiculed while the Holy Quran quoted wrongly.

This has to stop or else you're digging billions of graves for the members of this forum. If there is no possible solutions to these, I'll urge you to close down the religion section because this is biased.

Allah for that matter. The one that pained me the most is this very thread...

www.nairaland.com/2209010/people-coming-muhammad-healing-prophet#2209010.9

And this: www.nairaland.com/2208820/annoying-muslims-how-using-paedophile#2208820.13

This is inhuman and it has got to stop now or else the consequences will be bigger than Atlantic Ocean...

That's all I have to say.

Cc. Seun

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Ridicule Of Islam Has To Stop by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
Why not let Allah come on here and defend himself. Won't the world be a safer place if Islam especially becomes a forgotten religion. Not with the atrocities committed in the name of Allah around the world.We must do everything to eradicate that Islam.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ridicule Of Islam Has To Stop by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
ifeness:
Why not let Allah come on here and defend himself. Won't the world be a safer place if Islam especially becomes a forgotten religion. Not with the atrocities committed in the name of Allah around the world.We must do everything to eradicate that Islam.
Hell is your place...

1 Like

Re: Ridicule Of Islam Has To Stop by basilico: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
You are a good candidate for the Islamic state. Islam is being ridiculed everywhere.
Just read your Qur'an . Here the critics of Islam only quote the Qur'an and hadeeths which I can say are full of the filth of Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Ridicule Of Islam Has To Stop by rawpadgin(m): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
ISIS=ISLAM
BOKO HARAM=ISLAM
BOMBING OF WORLD TRADE CENTER= ISLAM
TUNISIA MUSEUM ATTACK = ISLAM
FRANCE NEW PAPER ATTACK= ISLAM
AL SHABAB= ISLAM

& u say make people nor insult Islam.
well, i nor get time to insult any religion sha

5 Likes

Re: Ridicule Of Islam Has To Stop by nzeobi(m): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2015
What do you mean by billions of grave ?

1 Like

Re: Ridicule Of Islam Has To Stop by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
basilico:
You are a good candidate for the Islamic state. Islam is being ridiculed everywhere.
Just read your Qur'an . Here the critics of Islam only quote the Qur'an and hadeeths which I can say are full of the filth of Islam.
You're not in the position to question Islam and the Holy quran, who sent you what you're doing. Is it gonna add money to your account!

Mekkah and Medinah are an Islamic states and not for once have ya'll non believers have something to say about them.

Please and please, I'm begging you with the Jesus christ that you serve and if you're sure you really respect him, don't ever open any thread to ridicule islam again....

Don't say I didn't tell you. Islam is a peaceful religion and we've shown it here on NL because we've never open a thread to ridicule christianity.

Peace
Re: Ridicule Of Islam Has To Stop by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2015
D1ck:
Hell is your place...
hell fire is your case

2 Likes

Re: Ridicule Of Islam Has To Stop by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2015
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
hell fire is your case
It is an error to suppose that courage means courage in everything; most people are brave in danger in which they accustom themselves either in imagination or practise
Re: Ridicule Of Islam Has To Stop by Seun(m): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2015
Topics removed. OP should be banned for breaking the following rule:
3. Don't THREATEN, advocate, or encourage violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group.

But we will let it slide. Happy weekend!

5 Likes

(1)

/ / Does God Really Exist? If He Does How True Is It / PLEASE DON'T IGNORE: Your Sincere Advice Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.