Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:05 PM

On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland (754 Views)

PDP Condemns House Fracas, Accuses Buhari Of Bias / Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias / APC Using Osinbajo To Mask Buhari's Religious Bias - RCCG Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2015
i think this website has been heavily compromised.

80 percent of topics that hit the front page has to do with PDP propagandas.

where did nairaland get it wrong? if i could remember, the major thing that attracted people to nairaland was it's neutrality and formlessness. Here people believed that they can be anything the want and say anything they like without being coerced or threatened. But that all has changed, especially during this election period.

I detest this website now. The owners should do something urgently about this or they may lose what took them so many years to build.

Remember, this is the information age, no business/website is too big to fail.

Shachris.
Re: On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland by Rilwayne001: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
You should deactivate your account

4 Likes

Re: On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:
You should deactivate your account

let me still give them the benefit of the doubt.
Re: On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland by evanscheck(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
My friend, delete ur account and watch nairaland grow....The forum is does not want change we want continuity.

2 Likes

Re: On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland by evanscheck(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2015
My friend, delete ur account and watch nairaland grow....The forum does not want change it want continuity and they find it in GEJ...

1 Like

Re: On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 21, 2015
evanscheck:
My friend, delete ur account and watch nairaland grow....The forum is does not want change we want continuity.

forums worldwide are neutral grounds where people express their feelings. that is why they are faceless. let sentiments don't be the ruin of this great website.
Re: On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2015
Continuity will always allow you to air your views here while change may ban and arrest you if you say your opinion. So all we need is continuity.

2 Likes

Re: On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland by Samchelsea(m): 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2015
Nairaland has Moderators who are for different parties, pro APC MODS push anti PDP post to the front page while Pro PDP MODS does the opposite. So in all its battle of the most active MODS
Re: On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland by GoldCircle: 10:25pm On Mar 21, 2015
shachris:

where did nairaland get it wrong? if i could remember, the major thing that attracted people to nairaland was it's neutrality and formlessness. Here people believed that they can be anything the want and say anything they like without being coerced or threatened. But that all has changed, especially during this election period.

I detest this website now. The owners should do something urgently about this or they may lose what took them so many years to build.

Shachris.

You detest the website now and you are still here airing your opinion. My friend f.uck away! NL all the way!
Re: On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2015
I think the opposite is the case op. God bless Nigeria.
Re: On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
GoldCircle:
You detest the website now and you are still here airing your opinion. My friend f.uck away! NL all the way!

yes, i am still here because of my love for the website....i am here to see if we can get it back to what it used to be...just as an abused spouse still sticks to her abuser, hoping for the better.
Re: On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland by saharachic(f): 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
shachris:

Shachris.

Before it was one pdp dolt that came here to complain that nl is biased towards pdp and favoring APC. now this. Lets just relax till 28th, its not far at all.
Re: On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
saharachic:

Before it was one pdp dolt that came here to complain that nl is biased towards pdp and favoring APC. now this. Lets just relax till 28th, its not far at all.

this is the frontpage as it is now. How many PDP propanganda topics do you see here?

Re: On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
join a genuine faceless forum. www..com
Re: On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland by AustineE1: 11:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
Op you are a national clown and you are only good for comic relief,like your APC masters,keep complaining....though APC was built on propaganda and falsehood,but yet twerps like you will still complain.come and join PDP the winning party,i will be here post 28 of march,to open a thread for APC crying fans.
Re: On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:24pm On Mar 21, 2015
cry embarassed cry us a river
Re: On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
AustineE1:
Op you are a national clown and you are only good for comic relief,like your APC masters,keep complaining....though APC was built on propaganda and falsehood,but yet twerps like you will still complain.come and join PDP the winning party,i will be here post 28 of march,to open a thread for APC crying fans.

slowpoke i am not complaining, i am warning. And yes, i did something about it, i opened my own forum and by God's grace, the people would be given a geniune platform to express themselves.

GEJ is everywhere....TV stations, radio stations, blogs and even nairaland.

Squandering our treasuries on 'by-force' publicity. Had it been he performed, we would have been the one to nominate him for second tenure.
Re: On The Bias Nature Of Nairaland by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 22, 2015
ANAMBRA11:
cry embarassed cry us a river

no matter what saTANs throws at us, we shall always overcome!

(1) (Reply)

PDP National Leader Declares Support For APC Candidates In Akwa Ibom / Femi Fani-kayode Exposed By Adaobi Kate Uchegbu- Must Watch Video / VIDEO: Boko Haram Leader Shekau Threatens That March 28 Election Will Not Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.