Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,212 members, 7,860,361 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

SSS Forced Me To Deny N7b Bribe Allegation Against Jonathan – Borno Pastor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Forced Me To Deny N7b Bribe Allegation Against Jonathan – Borno Pastor (749 Views)

Osinbajo Rejects N7b VP Residence, Says He Will Remain In Current Accommodation / Malabu Oil Deal: Jonathan Breaks Silence On Bribe Allegation / EFCC Clears Danladi Umar Of N10m Bribe Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SSS Forced Me To Deny N7b Bribe Allegation Against Jonathan – Borno Pastor by facemeeh: 10:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
Is the SSS now a branch of the PDP and the Presidency?

The Borno State-born pastor, Kallamu Musa-Dikwa, who affirmed the allegation that President Goodluck Jonathan gave the Christian Association of Nigeria, CAN, N7b to support his re-election bid, has cried out over threats to his life by operatives of the Directorate of State Service (DSS).

While insisting that the Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor-led CAN collected the said amount, Pastor Dikwa said the DSS had forced him to sign a document which they would use against him to prove to the entire world that “the President (Jonathan) did not bribe CAN to work against the presidential candidate of APC”, General Muhammadu Buhari.

Dikwa said the DSS planned to use the ‘document’, which he was made to sign under duress in some national dailies to portray him as telling lies against the body of Christ.

In the words of the Pastor: “They (SSS) forced me to sign and promise to link me up with the CAN President, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, for us to ‘settle’."

http://jayfiveoxide..com/2015/03/sss-forced-me-to-deny-n7b-bribe.html

Re: SSS Forced Me To Deny N7b Bribe Allegation Against Jonathan – Borno Pastor by funstufz(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
What next?
Re: SSS Forced Me To Deny N7b Bribe Allegation Against Jonathan – Borno Pastor by GboyegaD(m): 11:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
We saw this coming. Anyways, God knows who is telling the truth and vice versa.
Re: SSS Forced Me To Deny N7b Bribe Allegation Against Jonathan – Borno Pastor by CharliParker: 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
PLS NIGERIA WE NEED CHANGE
MANY HAVE DIED
MANY ARE SUFFERING IN THE HANDS OF
GEJ
(CRYING)
Re: SSS Forced Me To Deny N7b Bribe Allegation Against Jonathan – Borno Pastor by blackjack21(m): 11:20pm On Mar 21, 2015
angry

23:19:14
Sat, Mar 21, 2015

Re: SSS Forced Me To Deny N7b Bribe Allegation Against Jonathan – Borno Pastor by Caseless: 6:42am On Mar 22, 2015
This man is a pastor and a true man of God.
Re: SSS Forced Me To Deny N7b Bribe Allegation Against Jonathan – Borno Pastor by mustymatic(m): 6:53am On Mar 22, 2015
If Nigeria goes on like this, only God go save her
Re: SSS Forced Me To Deny N7b Bribe Allegation Against Jonathan – Borno Pastor by sinhin(m): 7:27am On Mar 22, 2015
Re: SSS Forced Me To Deny N7b Bribe Allegation Against Jonathan – Borno Pastor by themilanway(m): 8:36am On Mar 22, 2015
Is it just me?or how is that none of the thread where this man repeatedly stood his ground that Jonathan actually gave CAN a N7million bribe hasn't made front page.

Yet,unfounded and baseless threads like"Amechi and Buhari arrested"keep hitting the front page

Someone should either discredit this man with proof or the mods should the appropriate thing.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Inciting Igbo Against Yoruba In Lagos –group / The Delusion Of Apc Fans / What Does Tele Ikuru Really Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.