Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 (52844 Views)

Bayern Munich Vs Real Madrid : UCL (1 - 2) On 12th April 2017 / Chelsea Vs Stoke City 4 - 2 On 31th December 2016 / QPR Vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 12th April 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by ebukaOtika(m): 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Kompany has been the reason behind our drop. However, Pellegrini should be blamed because he did not protect our defenders by playing Fernandinho and Yaya who leave gaps in their play.

Last season, Javi Garcia came in when our season was tumbling and brought sanity to our defensive midfield.

Just like Hope Akpan in The Super Eagles.

Sometimes, you need a defensive midfielder that will seat in front of the defence and protect them. That is what City lacks since our poor form.

Your Salaye too much gan ,.,,,

Cant you just take it in Good fate ,,.? Haba
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by tunaguy(m): 9:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
lol 2.60 point oo tnk u man u
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
ebukaOtika:

Your Salaye too much gan ,.,,,

Cant you just take it in Good fate ,,.? Haba

If we played well and we lost, I can understand that and take it in good fate. These guys lack passion for the club and they need to go. They are satisfied with their financial and trophy successes. These guys are bigger than the club.

Imagine small Nasri falling out with Pellegrini. Small Nasri Pellegrini saved from getting dumped by Man City.

I also hate repetition of mistakes. Barker and Iheanacho were ready for the squad but Txiki went on to sign Bony who was not needed and would be a benching player. That position was ideal for our youngsters.

Nacho would have been hungrier. Jovetic has injured too much for too long that he needs to try his luck somewhere else, we did not need to spend but integrate our youngsters.

Now Txiki (Man City) technical director is talking to Sabella (Argentina Coach in the last World Cup) to take over the team. What nonsense is that?
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by zyzxx(m): 9:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
RaeMystix:

You're nice grin grin grin...Let them eat air.
grin cheesy
OK OO

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by kobonaire(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Young is good. It is just the same case with Nani and Fellaini. If you adjust their roles, they seem like superstars.

Change their position and they look like the worst players you can get.

So their inconsistencies has to do with their positions and role.
I don't watch too many Man U games but I believe Young has always been deployed in the wing .... it remains to be seen how even compares to Nani over a similar length of time. To be fair to Nani, he may have been overshadowed by CR7 & Rooney.
I think Fellaini's defensive role in Man U is to be lauded. I'm not sure if Man U supporters expect him to be scoring a lot ...
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by ebukaOtika(m): 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

If we played well and we lost, I can understand that and take it in good fate. This guys lack passion for the club and they need to go. They are satisfied with their financial and trophy successes. These guys are bigger than the club.

Imagine small Nasri falling out with Pellegrini. Small Nasri Pellegrini saved from getting dumped by Man City.

I also hate repetition of mistakes. Barker and Iheanacho were ready for the squad but Txiki went on to sign Bony who was not needed and would be a benching player. That position was ideal for our youngsters.

Nacho would have been hungrier. Jovetic has injured too much for too long that he needs to try his luck somewhere else, we did not need to spend but integrate our youngster.

Now Txiki (Man City) technical director is talking to Sabella (Argentina Coach in the last World Cup) to take over the team. What nonsense is that?

Jeeeeeeeeeezz in just 2minutes you wrote all these ,,,,? Pls na mistake i do for quoting you ,,,, no vex ,,,,

You must be a good Narrator and Orator all join.

Yes i agree with you ,,,, na true you talk ,,,, no doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
kobonaire:
I don't watch too many Man U games but I believe Young has always been deployed in the wing .... it remains to be seen how even compares to Nani over a similar length of time. To be fair to Nani, he may have been overshadowed by CR7 & Rooney.
I think Fellaini's defensive role in Man U is to be lauded. I'm not sure if Man U supporters expect him to be scoring a lot ...

When I talk of Fellaini, Nani and Young, I am talking of people's complains of their inconsistencies, not that they play the same role.

Ashley Young plays as a winger. But, in Van Gaal's system, you have to contribute creatively. You do not bombard down the wing to cross. The team attacks at the same time and all players must be part of the play.

Nani is prolific when he plays centrally than far wide on the wings. When Nani is close to the 18 yard box, you see him shooting and making dashing dribbles. If you put Nani wide on the left wing, then you get a frustrating player who can use his head.

If you watch Mata's role under Van Gaal, you see he plays closer to the 18 yard box than far wide on the wings. That is the best position for Nani. Whether on the right or left. Any thing from this will create an inconsistent Nani.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
All this embarrassment because we did not buy Yaya Toure Birthday Cake. Na Wa O!!!
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by mikron(m): 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
kobonaire:
ok, in that mathematical scenario, #CFC will still be 1 point ahead with a game in hand. They win against Leicester and they will be 4 points ahead of the competition.
Again, this is the mathematical situation you presented. #CFC is just too talented and Mou too strategic for that to happen cool
And what made u think u guys will beat Leicester? Cos most of u see that game as a done deal grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by emmabest2000(m): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
AbuMaryam1:
Arsenal trashed liver fools 4-1, now Man U are trashing pellergrini boys 4-1. I dey smell something Man U vs Arsenal go dey tuff.
one after another

Although I'm not manure fan tongue

4 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by kobonaire(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2015
mikron:
And what made u think u guys will beat Leicester? Cos most of u see that game as a done deal grin grin
I agree ... Leicester could be a draw because they are fighting for survival. #CFC will spank the stars out of Man U and should easily get a draw against Arsenal .... Mou always outfoxes papa wenger grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by mikron(m): 10:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
kobonaire:
I agree ... Leicester could be a draw because they are fighting for survival. #CFC will spank the stars out of Man U and should easily get a draw against Arsenal .... Mou always outfoxes papa wenger grin
k weekend is just by the corner, we ll make a mincemeat outta u guys grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
All this embarrassment because we did not buy Yaya Toure Birthday Cake. Na Wa O!!!

man city does not av youngsters, i agree with u, but u cant blame pelgrini for putting old players on d team, the competition is stiff and he needs all the experience and expertise he can get...

and Sabella for man city job,? u must be kidding me.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
vickerz:

man city does not av youngsters, i agree with u, but u cant blame pelgrini for putting old players on d team, the competition is stiff and he needs all the experience and expertise he can get...

and Sabella for man city job,? u must be kidding me.

We have talented Youngsters but it seems the top figures at Manchester City put all their hopes in he experience players.

If you followed Manchester City preseason games, Pellegrini gave youngsters like Denayer, Iheanacho and Zuculini chances.

They did well and many tipped Nacho as Manchester City best player in the preseason. Note players like Navas and Jovetic played.

I hope Pellegrini is given another chance so he can develop some players as he did with Isco, Carzola and Giuseppe Rossi.

As for Sabella, I hope it is not true. But, Sabella said Manchester City reached out to him to take over. He has delayed his take over of the Brazilian club Sao Paolo.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

We have talented Youngsters but it seems the top figures at Manchester City put all their hopes in he experience players.

If you followed Manchester City preseason games, Pellegrini gave youngsters like Denayer, Iheanacho and Zuculini chances.

They did well and many tipped Nacho as Manchester City best player in the preseason. Note players like Navas and Jovetic played.

I hope Pellegrini is given another chance so he can develop some players as he did with Isco, Carzola and Giuseppe Rossi.

As for Sabella, I hope it is not true. But, Sabella said Manchester City reached out to him to take over. He has delayed his take over of the Brazilian club Sao Paolo.

City owners wont give pellegrini anoda chance,

Leave the developing of players to arsene wenger, Edin dzeko needs to leave man city asap, the guy cant cope under pressure, his performance has proved it, look at Aguero, the guy is a great attacker, all Dzeko can do is score easy goals, city needs a good supporting striker
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by kobonaire(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
mikron:
k weekend is just by the corner, we ll make a mincemeat outta u guys grin grin
I'll buy you a stout if that happens ...
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
vickerz:

City owners wont give pellegrini anoda chance,

Leave the developing of players to arsene wenger, Edin dzeko needs to leave man city asap, the guy cant cope under pressure, his performance has proved it, look at Aguero, the guy is a great attacker, all Dzeko can do is score easy goals, city needs a good supporting striker

Man City spent a lot of money building the new Etihad Campus. It shows they are ready to give youth a chance and develop youngsters.

Pellegrini can develop youngsters. I hope he is given a change. The talents are already in the club.

The MVP of the just concluded African Youth Championship Yaw Yeboah is a Man City player.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by Donpizzle(m): 2:02am On Apr 13, 2015
keandre:
My bet oooooo,chai man shitty can mumu

tke hrt u hear........ Pls try again later.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by ofacs(m): 7:59am On Apr 13, 2015
I
love
man
u
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by Bowaley17(m): 9:30am On Apr 13, 2015
chidexxy007:

na so una don dy talk since 15th March 2015
we shall see...
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by Slowvenom(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
kweenshome:
yeah, Manchester city came to Old trafford 4-2 reasons.
Yeah, to lose and get PERILgrini's azz fired cool

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by mikron(m): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
kobonaire:
I'll buy you a stout if that happens ...
OK bro grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by Spaxon(f): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
sameer1212:
Yes o my beautiful wife. In UNITED we stand. How are u? grin
doing great n u
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Spaxon:
doing great n u
am fine too. Cheers!
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
DeeCherry:
United my United! weldone #Ashley#Felli#Mata#Chris
will u marry me?
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by pamcode(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
RaeMystix:

That blue flag will be flagged down as a sign of mourning after Man utd beats them.
Great so how market Madam, i am so happy you eat ur words

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by kobonaire(m): 12:14am On Apr 19, 2015
mikron:
OK bro grin
Bros, I'll still buy you a stout .... to celebrate the champs ..... #CFC cool
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by RaeMystix: 2:44am On Apr 19, 2015
pamcode:
Great so how market Madam, i am so happy you eat ur words

If it will make you feel better...We lost.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by mikron(m): 9:19am On Apr 19, 2015
kobonaire:
Bros, I'll still buy you a stout .... to celebrate the champs ..... #CFC cool
everybody saw the blatant rigging the referee did ystrday to favour ur team, we outplayed u, outclassed u. we got a clear penalty but dean deliberately refused to give us. it is common knowledge that dean is a chelsea referee. congrats in arrears, cos u guys are the champs this year grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by kobonaire(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
mikron:
everybody saw the blatant rigging the referee did ystrday to favour ur team, we outplayed u, outclassed u. we got a clear penalty but dean deliberately refused to give us. it is common knowledge that dean is a chelsea referee. congrats in arrears, cos u guys are the champs this year grin grin grin
Ah ah ... True, you guys did very play well and dominated possession but we use sense win you. I thought ref was fair. Next season should be interesting.
Re: Manchester United Vs Manchester City (4 - 2) On 12th April 2015 by mikron(m): 1:55am On Apr 20, 2015
kobonaire:
Ah ah ... True, you guys did very play well and dominated possession but we use sense win you. I thought ref was fair. Next season should be interesting.
yap grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Arsenal vs Chelsea (3 - 1) On 26th December 2020 / Real Madrid, Chelsea & Manchester City "To Be Expelled From Champions League" / Official: UEFA Champions League Squad Of The Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.