Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 (67848 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Bayern Munich UCL (4 - 2) On 18th April 2017 / Watford Vs Manchester United (3 - 1) On 18th September 2016 / Arsenal Vs Reading: FA Cup (2 - 1) On 18th April 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
jimmy4x:

Ok, what has Rooney done better than him this season, back ur claims up with stats...
I'm waiting
bros Rooney is an all round player, he can strike, play midfield and even defend and he's very good at it, he can throw sweet passes, score free kicks, score great goals and so much more, hazard can just dribble and maybe has more speed than him, Rooney's influence has put man utd where they are today, and if Rooney wasn't really good, Chelsea wouldn't have tried signing him! They aren't even comparable!

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2015
Sammyblake:
bros Rooney is a all round player, he can strike, play midfield and even defend and he's very good at it, Rooney's influence has put man utd where they are today, and if Rooney wasn't really good, Chelsea wouldn't have tried signing him!
lol....I give up on u abeg.....ow many times do I av to remind u that I'm talking about this season alone
No make me change am for u o cheesy
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
jimmy4x:

lol....I give up on u abeg.....ow many times do I av to remind u that I'm talking about this season alone
No make me change am for u o cheesy
I'm talking about this season Bro, how many spectacular goals has hazard scored this season.. . And subtract penalty goals and compare both of their goals
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 by KingTom(m): 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
jimmy4x:

Abeg Hazard and Rooney, only ds season o, who better pass, hbelp me explain give Sammyblake.
Na Hazard this season na, but Rooney dey try based on circumstances and age grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 20, 2015
Sammyblake:
I'm talking about this season Bro, how many spectacular goals has hazard scored this season.. . And subtract penalty goals and compare both of their goals
lmfao.....u r not worth arguing with, just go to bed please, even Young, Felaini and De gea played nd helped Man u better than Rooney ds season, lets leave Hazard outta ds.
Ask Kingtom or any oda sensible Man u fans
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 by KingTom(m): 12:36am On Apr 20, 2015
jimmy4x:

lmfao.....u r not worth arguing with, just go to bed please, even Young, Felaini and De gea played nd helped Man u better than Rooney ds season, lets leave Hazard outta ds.
Don't drag me into this! Sammyblake finish this guy grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 20, 2015
jimmy4x:

brother, nice one trying to change the topic, well i ain't gonna argue no more since the cup you guys are dying to collect, we have it in abundance, Mark my words, hazard is gonna leave Chelsea for another club , and after you carry this one, you won't carry any other in another 10-20 years cuz that's your tradition after that Chelsea is gonna be useless as Bleep# and the sole called sensible Chelsea fans went ahead to compare hazard with alexis # you ain't worth arguing with either
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 20, 2015
Sammyblake:
brother, nice one trying to change the topic, well i ain't gonna argue no more since the cup you guys are dying to collect, we have it in abundance, Mark my words, hazard is gonna leave Chelsea for another club , and after you carry this one, you won't carry any other in another 10-20 years cuz that's your tradition after that Chelsea is gonna be useless as Bleep# and the sole called sensible Chelsea fans went ahead to compare hazard with alexis # you ain't worth arguing with either
lol...good morning my broda....Eden is going no where.....let that foolish Madrid dream on, Mou wont sell him to them except they are ready to pay 100million pounds when hes probably 26/27 cheesy and Hazard will keep shining, let them buy Reus to replace Bale or cr7, make una leave our 'overrated Hazard' for us like that tongue
y do Madrid fans want him, arent they calling him an overrated player
hahahaha....bunch of hilarious and confused jokers.
Sanchez is a fine player I admire, I wont pass senseless, annoying remarks about him cos hes not a chelsea player but when they both played the first leg, it was obvious to the world who shone nd helped his team got the ultimate 3 points, Hazard dribbled nd won a PK he coolly converted, it will b senseless if u try to tell me PKs arent part of the gamegrin, sunday is almost here where the 2 will clash again just like messi and ronaldo...we wud all see who will carry the day.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 20, 2015
jimmy4x:

lol...good morning my broda....Eden is going no where.....let that foolish Madrid dream on, Mou wont sell him to them except they are ready to pay 100million pounds when hes probably 26/27 cheesy and Hazard will keep shining, let them buy Reus to replace Bale or cr7, make una leave our 'overrated Hazard' for us like that tongue
y do Madrid fans want him, arent they calling him an overrated player
hahahaha....bunch of hilarious and confused jokers.
Sanchez is a fine player I admire, I wont pass senseless, annoying remarks about him cos hes not a chelsea player but when they both played the first leg, it was about to the world who shone, sunday is almost here where the 2 will clash again just like messi and ronaldo...we wud all see who will carry the day.
good morning brother, well I'm not an arsenal fan and i don't care what you guys against each other, what I'm concerned about is about us qualifying for ucl and it seems we have anchored ourselves on the ucl spot.. About hazard, he's a great player no doubt, bt Chelsea are building the team around him, if he leaves, Chelsea will be affected, which will definitely happen, just like how Ronaldo left, i have nothing against Chelsea or their fans. the only thing is that, Chelsea is killing the beauty of football, with their tactics!
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 20, 2015
Sammyblake:
good morning brother, well I'm not an arsenal fan and i don't care what you guys against each other, what I'm concerned about is about us qualifying for ucl and it seems we have anchored ourselves on the ucl spot.. About hazard, he's a great player no doubt, bt Chelsea are building the team around him, if he leaves, Chelsea will be affected, which will definitely happen, just like how Ronaldo left, i have nothing against Chelsea or their fans. the only thing is that, Chelsea is killing the beauty of football, with their tactics!
lol....obviously u are a Man u fan, Man u has been doing well lately nd u completely dominated us even on our soil buh getting 3 points off you is just orgasmic cheesygrin
The team is being built around him, hes spending his 3rd season with the club, he still has more years to spend, he just signed a new 5-year contract with the club, u'd hardly find a star player, an icon leave his team just after 3 years, look at Ronaldo, Messi, Aguero, Robben, Ribery, Hazard will b 25 next year and Mou nd chelsea heireachy know ow much of an important player he is to the team, if dey cant find a better replacement, my broda he is going no where.
Even Mikel has spent more dan 5 years with Chelsea, or do u think Mou can sell Hazard to Man u just like he sold Mata to them grin
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 by Segadem(m): 1:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
jimmy4x:

Oga I'm done talking to u, ur club is the best in England, are u happy now??
Chelsea is sha winning the EPL this season and dts what I'm concerned about.
Enjoy ur past glory, best club in England cheesy
mature man with mature mind

1 Like

Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Segadem:
mature man with mature mind
Oga I hail, all ds Hazard nd Chelsea haters can really get on ones nerves.
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 by efguy1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
jimmy4x:

We are still saying the same thing na, he's here nd he's the main man, what are u saying??
I wouldn't know if Terry and Iva av started all EPL matches, I think one or both of dem av suffered suspension buh Hazard hasn't nd no injuries yet.
what i m saying is dt u shud do ur findings well b4 babbling errors.

Up <b>CHELSEA</b>
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 by efguy1(m): 4:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
wnr4r:
Ivanovic had a red against Man U, that made him absent for @ least 2 EPL games.

yah, dts ryt, its sha hazard, terry nd anoda player
Re: Chelsea Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 18th April 2015 by talk2cj08(m): 7:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
NicestDude:
Ok! Lemme clear things, we dashed Liverpool 2 goals,,
We dashed aston villa 3 goals,,,
Again we dashed Man City 4 goals.. Chelsea guys do u get me? U are guys are gon take 5 goals 2day... Courtesy MAN UNITED,.. Thank You
So how market

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

UCL: Barcelona Vs Chelsea (2 - 2) On 24th April 2012 / Chelsea vs Leicester City: FA Cup (0 - 1) On 15th May 2021 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (2 - 0) On 4th January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.