Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

What Do You Do If Your Colleague Becomes Your New Boss? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Do If Your Colleague Becomes Your New Boss? (579 Views)

Help! My Colleague Is Never On Sit During Working Hours, What Should I Do?!! / What Do You Do When Your Peer Becomes Your New Boss? / My Manager Sleeps With Our Female Colleague (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do If Your Colleague Becomes Your New Boss? by yuppyz(m): 4:02am On Mar 22, 2015
How did you reacted if you have experienced that before or how would you react if management suddenly announce that your lunch buddy is now your new manager.

Re: What Do You Do If Your Colleague Becomes Your New Boss? by Lailerh(f): 4:40am On Mar 22, 2015
Promotion things grin
Re: What Do You Do If Your Colleague Becomes Your New Boss? by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 22, 2015
Na celebration na!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Do If Your Colleague Becomes Your New Boss? by jamex93(m): 6:14am On Mar 22, 2015
u face your work. work harder n pray for promotion
Re: What Do You Do If Your Colleague Becomes Your New Boss? by Profitboss(m): 6:16am On Mar 22, 2015
Give him your maximum support by increasing your input in ur workplace, moderate your casual relationship because if you. Don't Do this first and he/she do that before you, it can affect working relationship and output. (because with time, he will be trained on Leadership, Team, Managerial, & other necessary skill) that will separate ur skill to his. Address him by his Position i.e. Dear SM (Sales Manager), BM (Branch Manager) etc. I believe with this you will have a smooth professional working relationship.
Re: What Do You Do If Your Colleague Becomes Your New Boss? by CrazyMan(m): 6:51am On Mar 22, 2015
Show him respect as a boos regardless of how close you two were when you were still colleagues. Give him your support, be ready to work under him and still give your best. Remain open and honest, and believe me, you two would get along well.

(1) (Reply)

World Class Cctv/solar And Inverter Training In Port Harcourt.... Pics / DU LLB Results 2015 / My Personal Thoughts On Entrepreneurship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.