Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo (51723 Views)

Queen Wokoma Survives Motor Accident (photo) / Saeon Moruda Shows Off Boobs In Revealing Dress / Cynthia Morgan Displays Side-Boob, See the Sexy Shot! - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by splashbaby(m): 10:33am On Mar 22, 2015
Lol

Meanwhile have you seen the pictures below?

Use your PVC don't give this man another four years... Else these carnage may spread South.

1 Like

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by Excel23: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 22, 2015
Thank God for make-up and photoshop

1 Like

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by Moheat(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2015
How that one take affect the price of Garri for market. Smellos
Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by Benson123: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2015
What a rubbish water ban ban side boob go get ur somting good doing instead going nasty in the street ok tongue
Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by victorbasse(m): 10:36am On Mar 22, 2015
shakaTheZulu:
i want to fork her
.b quiet.angels ar passin by..

1 Like

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by seguntijan(m): 10:38am On Mar 22, 2015
The worst illiterate is the political
illiterate, he doesn’t hear, doesn’t
speak, nor participates in the political
events. He doesn’t know the cost of life,
the price of the bean, of the fish, of the
flour, of the rent, of the shoes and of
the medicine, all depends on political
decisions. The political illiterate is so
stupid that he is proud and swells his
chest saying that he hates politics. The
slowpoke doesn’t know that, from his
political ignorance is born the
prostitute, the abandoned child, and
the worst thieves of all, the bad
politician, corrupted and flunky of the
national and multinational companies.
~ bertolt Brecht.
6 days to the general election, hw prepered are u for the imminent change we want.
Before casting your vote, remember the poor power supply and unemployment, if at all you forget every other things.

1 Like

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by cheezy4whizy: 10:39am On Mar 22, 2015
e clear say mod no go church today..
Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by lolaxavier(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2015
Who put this junk/rubbish on the front page? SMH...when there are incredible and more appealing posts lying fallow in different sections. Quite sad.

2 Likes

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by Misogynist2014(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2015
Who will buy commonsense for women?

1 Like

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by Mcaise: 10:43am On Mar 22, 2015
When you say 'Side boob' I was expecting a 3rd node undecided

2 Likes

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by nikkflexible(f): 10:51am On Mar 22, 2015
I was thinking she has two extra boobs at d sides including d normal ones which would make four altogether

abi which one is "side" boob again bikonu

1 Like

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by Willgates(m): 10:53am On Mar 22, 2015
lucrownt:
Imagine a lady with second hand boobs trying to get people's attention. What should the ladies with brand new ones do?. My sister please go and hug transformer...

this is naija bruv. No light for transformer. Na lagoon sure pass, no emergency divers, she just drown jejely!

2 Likes

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by Tinyemeka(m): 11:01am On Mar 22, 2015
pekeyim:
Which one be side boobs?

Boobs that emanate from the sides and not the front.

They are actually multi-purpose. Besides providing feeding bottle relief for her mugus, at night when she flaps them real hard, na flying winch tins be dat.

Or sometimes, she uses them to clap mosquitoes to death, a la Mortein tins. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by cirmuell(m): 11:12am On Mar 22, 2015
Anything for the attention. Ugly b00bs
Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by pekeyim: 11:16am On Mar 22, 2015
Tinyemeka:

Boobs that emanate from the sides and not the front.

They are actually multi-purpose. Besides providing feeding bottle relief for her mugus, at night when she flaps them real hard, na flying winch tins be dat.

Or sometimes, she uses them to clap mosquitoes to death, a la Mortein tins. undecided

Thanks
Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by iykbethany(m): 11:20am On Mar 22, 2015
Are those boobs fake or real?
Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by EmmySparky(m): 11:23am On Mar 22, 2015
Iyalasisi:
Where is she trekking to in that outfit undecided
lol help me ask her o...taxi don finish for her side ni?
Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by Mhizkel(f): 11:24am On Mar 22, 2015
Rubbish...
Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by smilyice(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2015
Afrok:
I guess she succeeded in using Wizkid to seek attention and the attention had expired, now Ur SIDE BOOB? shocked Well I don't have any attention to give U coz ur so-called side boob that almost caused accident didn't generate any attention inside my shorts embarassed.

The pic of d full boob would've been better now, so that we can know if the accident would have been fatal or not if it did happen undecided.

Cheap attention seeker...
. U'vd said it all.....
Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by ilovecritics(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2015
Afrok:
I guess she succeeded in using Wizkid to seek attention and the attention had expired, now Ur SIDE BOOB? shocked Well I don't have any attention to give U coz ur so-called side boob that almost caused accident didn't generate any attention inside my shorts embarassed.

The pic of d full boob would've been better now, so that we can know if the accident would have been fatal or not if it did happen undecided.

But u just gave 101% attention to her now. U paragraph-ed, typed and even gave her a clean comment.. Truth is; the side booby caught ur attention. And YES, it will make me turn too grin tongue
Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by DeRay98(m): 11:35am On Mar 22, 2015
She's got "BoobiTrap"... cool

1 Like

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by rezy15(m): 11:38am On Mar 22, 2015
Mstchew !!! was expecting grapes with pointy ends, instead unripe agbalumoó
Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by Okanime231(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2015
D boobs re notin to ryt home abt.. My gf's own re far better n deadlier dan dis tins u think u av gat here...

1 Like

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2015
The part annoying me is that she is one damn Ugly, Monkey, Stewpid, fakeass, looking biatch.

1 Like

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by philo3(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2015
is this news??

1 Like

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by fashrola(m): 11:51am On Mar 22, 2015
Iamsynord:
I blame Goodluck Jonathan for allowing her to open her non attractive side boobs to innocent Nigerians.
hope she has not joined one of the 21 million ??

Hmmmm must u bring GEJ to this?
Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by PapiWata: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2015
She gets my attention for sure. Small waist, huge jugs that are full and jiggly, but NOT droopy. Wow ! That is what my dreams are made of.

Her hour-glass figure is IDEAL for the sharing of carnal knowledge while adopting the canine posture on all fours, whereby those luscious jugs jiggle at their natural, mind-focusing frequency, and have to be steadied with groping hands while the urgent humping is in progress.

Lord have mercy. MMMMMmmm mm.

2 Likes

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by elopee3000(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2015
This notice me by force girl don dey old and I never even hear her so called music undecided angry

1 Like

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by PapiWata: 12:00pm On Mar 22, 2015
elopee3000:
This notice me by force girl don dey old and I never even hear her so called music undecided angry

Who cares about her music. She can be Nigeria's Kim Kardashian, famous for showing off her curves, and for being famous.

1 Like

Re: Saeon: "My Side Boob Almost Caused An Accident" - Photo by harffie(m): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2015
Afrok:

phuck ha n ha bubz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off The $70 Braids He Was Accused Of Not Paying For / 'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko / Desmond Elliot And His Family (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.