Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,151 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

What Job Seekers Need. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Job Seekers Need. (474 Views)

What Job Can A Secondary School Leaver Do In Nigeria? / What Job Seeker Needs To Learn From Jobberman Recent Report / An Important Lesson All Job Seekers Should Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Job Seekers Need. by Matrix1(m): 8:39am On Mar 22, 2015
Are you a student?
Are you unemployed or knows someone looking for a job?
Do you want to be financially free?
Do you want to earn extra income?
Do you want to have more time to spend with family and friends by choosing your working hours?

If your answer to any of the above is yes, then this opportunity is for you. I market Gaurapad products and make serious money from it. I make profit from sales, earn bonuses from the company and its takes care of basic family needs.
I need you to be part of my team so we can grow together. Within 3 months of starting this business am already thinking of quitting my job with MTN because I earn more with GARAPAD. I need a determined and formidable team to work with.
What you stand to benefit.
-You will determine how much you earn by how much energy you put into the business.
-As you grow in it you earn more.
-Monthly payment from the company.
-Foreign trips for outstanding performance.
-You will get free mentorship and leadership training from the company and I will assist in that.

Contact me for more details via:
Email on charlezok@gmail.com
BBM: 767F691A

Visit company website and download their businesses plan on www.gaurapad.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Prepare For An Interview When You're Running Out Of Time / Writers Needed For Immediate Employment! / JOB VACANCY – Head, Information Technology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.